First Pakistan Made helicopter

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
this thread has made my day`s enough laughing exercise. Now I want some rest.
Ok jokes apart. This chopper will not take PAF anywhere and nor this research. This is a very small thing like which is made weekly in our colleges in some or the other researches by students. If they really want to reach somewhere then they should make something like chetaks or any lighter variant(and I think chetak , cheetah are already in the category of light observation heli`s.).

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
:emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Indian Army Air-defense will be equipped with all these to save money and ammunition!

mech-e

the news maybe hyped, but the important thing is to make the engine, once you make the engine, the project is open for further development, the copper indeed looks funny now, but the important thing is the engine and the fact it can fly, rest of development will follow

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
the news maybe hyped, but the important thing is to make the engine, once you make the engine, the project is open for further development, the copper indeed looks funny now, but the important thing is the engine and the fact it can fly, rest of development will follow
Is that a joke. That small engine must be as small as the engine in my car and you say it can make a larger helicopter fly. If this was a prototype then I must say that preserve it for the automobile industries.
Pak developers must have referred to any of their heavy chopper engines before making this ..................i dont know what to call it.

mech-e

Is that a joke. That small engine must be as small as the engine in my car and you say it can make a larger helicopter fly. If this was a prototype then I must say that preserve it for the automobile industries.
Pak developers must have referred to any of their heavy chopper engines before making this ..................i dont know what to call it.
nothing is a joke dear, if the thing is performing ;)

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

In response to newer threads, New type of AAA has just been developed to combat this threat! Lean, mean and with interexchangeable munitions ( golf balls, potatoes, banana etc, u name it! )

Last edited by a moderator:

warriorextreme

Country flag
lol i first time saw a gyrocopter or as pakis call it a helicopter using runway for takeoff and pilot not wearing pants :D
this engine cant be used for helicopter :)

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag

In response to newer threads, New type of AAA has just been developed to combat this threat! Lean, mean and with interexchangeable munitions ( golf balls, potatoes, banana etc, u name it! )
Kunal Biswas

You just copied some other guy on Militaryphotos with that lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
HAHA!

ITs needed here more than there!!

Btw, i guess u read those comments too...

lol

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
nothing is a joke dear, if the thing is performing ;)
Buddy you said that this engine opened the way for larger developments. I dont understand that with this engine as a base, which flying machine do you intend to fly. Come to my home and I`ll teach you how to make an engine for a chopper that can "at least" be used in an STANDARD CHOPPER.

bharadwaj

Damn! they cannot even make a descent helicopter but they surely can talk crap about our Dhruv and the LCH!

dineshchaturvedi

Country flag
Buddy you said that this engine opened the way for larger developments. I dont understand that with this engine as a base, which flying machine do you intend to fly. Come to my home and I`ll teach you how to make an engine for a chopper that can "at least" be used in an STANDARD CHOPPER.
Nobody made any engine, they just bought ready made kit.

maomao

Country flag
Without major Contribution of China, do you think Failed State pakistan with a begging bowl in both hands is capable of producing a "pants down" Gyro kit, which these foolish medieval Madrasa educated pakistanis Call "Helicopter"?:emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15:

bharadwaj

Without major Contribution of China, do you think Failed State pakistan with a begging bowl in both hands is capable of producing a "pants down" Gyro kit, which these foolish medieval Madrasa educated pakistanis Call "Helicopter"?:emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15:
Lets keep the discussion civil brother,let us wait till aero India 2011 when our weaponised LCH will perform that'll probably close em' loudmouths(talk less work more!)lol

maomao

Country flag
Lets keep the discussion civil brother,let us wait till aero India 2011 when our weaponised LCH will perform that'll probably close em' loudmouths(talk less work more!)lol
Yeah talk less and watch pakistanis fly their helicopter, BTW where am I not civil:emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15::emot15:

bharadwaj

You made me roll on the floor laughing!BTW when will our production rates increase for the Dhruv currently we are just producing 40 Dhruv's a year!that's pathetic compared to Boeing's annual production rate for the super-bug which is about 50!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles