Firing on plane kills woman at Peshawar airport

bennedose

Another attack on a air base would be better. That was very cool. Took out a couple of Orions. :laugh:
Only five or six foreign airlines operate out of Peshawar. All of them stopped after the attack and one decides to restart and I am seeing great celebration and joy among Pakis as if a direct connection between God and Pakistan has been re-established and that Indians need to shiver in their dhotis.

That is a loser's celebration "My rank is second - from the bottom"

Neo

Really nice! All your problems are over. Pack-up and go home, your work is done. :pound:
I don't have any problems alhamdulillah.

You better worry about the fate of153 Indian asylum seekers floating off the Australian coast packed like rats on a sinking ship. Can they pack up and go home? :laugh:

Voldemort

Country flag

You better worry about the fate of153 Indian asylum seekers floating off the Australian coast packed like rats on a sinking ship. Can they pack up and go home? :laugh:
Australian Activists Say Asylum-Seeker Boat in Trouble - NDTV

"We are refugees. We come from Sri Lanka -- we stayed in India and we are unable to live there. That's why we are coming to Australia," a man who claimed to be onboard told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.

BridgeSeller

Err... I don't even know where to begin...

Are you referring to this: Fears Tamil asylum seekers returned to Sri Lanka - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) ? Did you take an hour(based on baki literacy levels) to read the fact that they are SriLankans? Just because they are tamil and stayed for a while in India does not mean they are Indian. Oh right, you apply the same Lahori Logic while claiming to be Arab, I get it. Plus even if they were Indian, what does it have to do with what I said? it still does not excuse your situation and neither does it alleviate it.

Ah but you have the last laugh, by not losing you have won and by not failing as a state you are thriving as a state.Touche!

Voldemort

Country flag

Seriously, before making a fool out of yourself (or reiterating the fact that you're Pakistani) , read up a bit about what you are saying.

Neo

It wil be interesting when.the Sri Lankan navy determinst heir natiinality.

Voldemort

Country flag
Australia offers Pakistani asylum-seekers $3k to return home :rofl: :laugh:

BridgeSeller

:facepalm: it's like a train wreck... I mean ship wreck ;)

Last edited:

BridgeSeller

2013 recorded highest number of asylum seekers from India in USA. :rofl:
:rofl: Doesn't matter... We have too many people anyway. :laugh: What matters is there's still only one international airline willing to fly to Peshawar. And Pakistan is still a failed state. :thumb:

Voldemort

Country flag
2013 recorded highest number of asylum seekers from India in USA. :rofl:
I hope you are not an idiot to not guess that they do it to get citizenship of a foreign country. See you diverted the topic. It was Pakistan is a failed state where foreign airlines dont want to go fearing they might get fired upon.

Neo

:rofl: Doesn't matter... We have too many people anyway. :laugh: What matters is there's still only one international airline willing to fly to Peshawar. And Pakistan is still a failed state. :thumb:
Peshawar is minor airport offering international flights to middle east only so who cares.

Failed state? lol, look at your own pathtic 81st position out if 178 countires. A failed nation of 1,25 billion people. :lol:

Voldemort

Country flag
Peshawar is minor airport offering international flights to middle east only so who cares.

Failed state? lol, look at your own pathtic 81st position out if 178 countires. A failed nation of 1,25 billion people. :lol:
LOL are you not in top 10? Congrats :thumb: :rofl: :rofl:

BridgeSeller

You are right, what was I thinking? Who cares about Peshawar, no? In fact who cares about the whole of al-bakistan? Oh and you know what is the difference between us? We might be 81st but we're trying to improve our country and lower the rank slowly but surely. You guys on the other hand are already in the top 10 and racing to beat Somalia.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag

I'm sorry does Pakistan have like 200 airports?
A civilian Airport of your country experiences serious security breach where a Plane is being fired at, there are casualties and you think who cares?
Sure, that explains the state of Pakistan :facepalm:

BridgeSeller

I'm sorry does Pakistan have like 200 airports?
A civilian Airport of your country experiences serious security breach where a Plane is being fired at, there are casualties and you think who cares?
Sure, that explains the state of Pakistan :facepalm:
As a consequence of this, we have this: PIA struggling to hire planes, crew following airport attacks – The Express Tribune

Well, duh... you silly billys! if you let your country crash to a level where ghazis are proud of and think they are justified in shooting large caliber bullets at passing aircraft, what did you think would happen? If they'd have shot out some control surfaces, they could have crashed that plane and killed 100 odd people. Sow the wind and reap the whirlwind. Congrats.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles