Finland's largest newspaper does a story about Indian economy

jouni

The best higher education in the world....

jouni

Maybe we could help India to become more competitive...to become your personal trainer

no smoking

Country flag
Indian market is big enough to be attractive for large businesses. Cleantech and other technical co-ops are mini-steps, I am talking about something big and visible.
Before you start to talk about something big and visible, you should look at something small and not much visible, such as those small foreign companies. Generally, they are the first batch of foreign investors coming to your country and their experience in your countries will affect the business decision of those big one. More importantly, they will play key role in business model transferring, workers training and value chain improving in any developing country. Without them, it will be quite harder for any big company to work out their business project in your country.

Within next few years India's economy will be larger than Germany+Russia combined in real exchange rate. If Finland wishes to engage India then both countries will have to move beyond tourism and food and find something bigger.
This is a question that India should ask herself: how can I convince the foreign investors like Finnish to put more money into my economy.

Zebra

Country flag
Yes, take this WKK's advice. You will be his new BFF now that his best fried @Neo has gone into hiding:laugh:

I am not sure when Indians are stop going to bother with their constant need for approval from western countries and grow some self respect:frusty:

Then let's say good bye to "commonwealth" now.

Last edited by a moderator:

power_monger

Country flag
Then let's say good bye to "commonwealth" now.
I wanted exactly the same.why are we still a common wealth nation? Do we need something to keep remindning ourself that we are ruled by brits again and again?
/

SafedSagar

Country flag
I made chicken Tikka Masala with basmati rice in the weekend. Very nice. Here is some info about our food which everybody should try
http://www.buzzfeed.com/tabathaleggett/traditional-finnish-foods-that-you-desperately-need-in-yo
I would love to have Lihapullat and Piparkakku even Mustikkapulla and Pannukakku looks interesting but that Mustamakkara (blood sausage) is pretty disturbing though.

We also have Perunarieska its called Aloo ka parantha and that Sultsina thing aslo looks like Dosa. :drool:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles