Finland wants to join Russia

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

^^ Do we still have the Russian Empire and/or Soviet Union :lol:

Anyway, anybody can post about the near complete annihilation of Native Americans.

Also for those thinking that the video from RT is propaganda, like esteemed sir Peter

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140421141258AAFFgIc
For all those who think it's a nonsense. There is a link to an actual website of the project.

Muslimové.cz - Muslimové očima českých školáků. Výzkumný a vzdělávací projekt

The US embassy funding is emphasized by putting their logo at the bottom of the page and the first sentence of the second paragraph of this article

O projektu - Muslimové.cz - Muslimové očima českých školáků.

says "Projekt je financován z grantu Americké ambasády v Praze" which means "The project is funded by grant of U.S. Embassy in Prague"

I don't trust RT either, but this time they're unfortunately right and I hope you Americans will do something about that because we are not interested in our children being educated half-truths about islam without noting negative sides of most adherents of islam like zero sense of humor (e.g.: reaction to caricature of Muhammad), hatred for atheists, zoroastrians, jews, and christians as well as child abuse, violence against women, animal cruelty etc. etc. etc.
Source:
Czech citizen myself.
Muslimové.cz - Muslimové očima českých školáků. Výzkumný a vzdělávací projekt

US government promoting Islam in the Czech Republic - Topic

Last edited:

prohumanity

Country flag
One does not know what real truth is these days. But, a fact is that to damage and destroy an opposing country or its leader, a huge propaganda is created to DEMONIZE that nation or its leader. We are seeing this phenomenon these days more and more as Vladimir Putin is being demonized 24/7.
Modi was demonized too for many years but now, he is invited to sleep in Lincoln bedroom in White House on Sept 28. "If you not with us, you are against us and we will damage your economy and destroy your country ..by creating chaos, civil war or plain old, carpet bombing." Who said that ? I forgot.
Putting hoods on prisoners and dragging them on floor naked IS NOT human rights violation...by whose definition ? Choking a nation by all round sanctions and food embargo killing millions by hunger ..is not human rights violation...by whose definition? By the few self defined Masters of the Universe !
I disagree with the notion of growing economy by other people's blood and lives. Greed has no limits ! Yes, a Super Power do have the capacity to live by its values according to its constitution which declares "liberty and Justice for ALL."

jouni

Well, to be frank Finland would be better off in Russia than the EU which is basically a vassal entity of the US (or to be more precise the people controlling the US).

This is what the EU allows in its territory. Islam sponsored by the good ol' USA

Watch full video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRqYyYgQ_sc

So basically Amerik a country with around 1% Muslims wants to spread Islam in countries like Czech R. where there are near zero Muslims. Oh, how wonderful.
We all know why the US is doing this, basically to weaken the EU (and countries across the world), to create divisions where there are none. And the EU will do whatever its masters tell it to.
All this is done with AMerik tax payer money. :aww:
This is pretty lousy even by RT standards. They use 1.3 billion for this a year...they should demand better written propaganda

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
This is pretty lousy even by RT standards. They use 1.3 billion for this a year...they should demand better written propaganda
Tell me whenever you see RT, the first word that pops up in your brain is propaganda, right ?
Anyway, yup, keep your eyes closed shut. What you can't see can't hurt you, right ?
:lol:

jouni

Tell me whenever you see RT, the first word that pops up in your brain is propaganda, right ?
Anyway, yup, keep your eyes closed shut. What you can't see can't hurt you, right ?
:lol:
No, I even have RT app in my phone. The problem with propaganda inside RT is that it is so lousy that every grandma and her cat can recognize it. If you do something, it should be done professionally. That is difficult for Russians.

Zebra

Country flag
One does not know what real truth is these days. But, a fact is that to damage and destroy an opposing country or its leader, a huge propaganda is created to DEMONIZE that nation or its leader. We are seeing this phenomenon these days more and more as Vladimir Putin is being demonized 24/7.
Modi was demonized too for many years but now, he is invited to sleep in Lincoln bedroom in White House on Sept 28. "If you not with us, you are against us and we will damage your economy and destroy your country ..by creating chaos, civil war or plain old, carpet bombing." Who said that ? I forgot.
Putting hoods on prisoners and dragging them on floor naked IS NOT human rights violation...by whose definition ? Choking a nation by all round sanctions and food embargo killing millions by hunger ..is not human rights violation...by whose definition? By the few self defined Masters of the Universe !
I disagree with the notion of growing economy by other people's blood and lives. Greed has no limits ! Yes, a Super Power do have the capacity to live by its values according to its constitution which declares "liberty and Justice for ALL."

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The loser is always demonised.

Fact of life.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@jouni

You had once wondered why I had stated that Obama and the US has lost out in Ukraine and instead was full of hot air gas and rhetoric.

Well, Kissinger seems to have answered for me best:

HENRY Kissinger has urged US President Barack Obama to "launch an all-out attack" ......... warning that Americans have become "bystanders" in the Middle East. (read Ukraine for my rationale since it is the same thing geostrategically).

"We don't have the power to impose our preference, but without us, and without some leadership from us, the new order cannot be created," he said. "That I think has not (been) understood."
Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
No, I even have RT app in my phone. The problem with propaganda inside RT is that it is so lousy that every grandma and her cat can recognize it. If you do something, it should be done professionally. That is difficult for Russians.

All propaganda is bogus.

Russians are too tinny in noise and Western propaganda too mushy and false Goody Two Shoes type.

However, the bottom line for both is the same - sell the viewpoint with disinformation and even total falsehood.

Have no access to RT since my DTH provider does not have it in the bouquet, though it is chockablock full with western TV and news channels and its Indian surrogates.

Last edited:

jouni

@Ray

Kissinger is an old man, he does not have influence on US policies anymore... I read some Bangladesh history and understand a little bit better relations between you ( Indians ) and Kissinger.

Zebra

Country flag
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/30/opinion/nixon-and-kissingers-forgotten-shame.html?_r=0

.........As recently declassified documents and White House tapes show, Nixon and Kissinger stood stoutly behind Pakistan's generals, supporting the murderous regime at many of the most crucial moments. This largely overlooked horror ranks among the darkest chapters in the entire cold war.

Of course, no country, not even the United States, can prevent massacres everywhere in the world — but this was a close American ally, which prized its warm relationship with the United States and used American weapons and military supplies against its own people.

Nixon and Kissinger barely tried to exert leverage over Pakistan's military government. In the pivotal days before the crackdown began on March 25, they consciously decided not to warn the Pakistani generals against opening fire on their population. They did not press for respecting the election results, nor did they prod the military to cut a power-sharing deal with the Bengali leadership. They did not offer warnings or impose conditions that might have dissuaded the Pakistani junta from atrocities. Nor did they threaten the loss of American military or economic support after the slaughter began.

Nixon and Kissinger were not just motivated by dispassionate realpolitik, weighing Pakistan's help with the secret opening to China or India's pro-Soviet leanings. The White House tapes capture their emotional rage, going far beyond Nixon's habitual vulgarity. In the Oval Office, Nixon told Kissinger that the Indians needed "a mass famine." Kissinger sneered at people who "bleed" for "the dying Bengalis."

They were unmoved by the suffering of Bengalis, despite detailed reporting about the killing from Archer K. Blood, the brave United States consul general in East Pakistan. Nor did Nixon and Kissinger waver when Kenneth B. Keating, a former Republican senator from New York then serving as the American ambassador to India, personally confronted them in the Oval Office about "a matter of genocide" that targeted the Hindu minority among the Bengalis.

After Mr. Blood's consulate sent an extraordinary cable formally dissenting from American policy, decrying what it called genocide, Nixon and Kissinger ousted Mr. Blood from his post in East Pakistan. Kissinger privately scorned Mr. Blood as "this maniac"; Nixon called Mr. Keating "a traitor."

Illusive

Country flag
@Ray

Kissinger is an old man, he does not have influence on US policies anymore... I read some Bangladesh history and understand a little bit better relations between you ( Indians ) and Kissinger.
Then you may also know that this same guy with Nixon was ready to go to war with India and help a pakistani dictator committing genocide on Bangladesh then east pakistan.

Imagine the irony, worlds most powerful democracy was willing to go to war with the worlds largest democracy for a dictator killing millions of innocent people.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Ray

True is an old man.

But he has a sharp mind even now.

Here is something that might help as an update.
Henry Kissinger: A diplomatic colossus who is still a key influence in US amid Syria crisis

There is a 90-year-old "war criminal" helping to frame the foreign policy of the Obama administration. Perhaps a little surprising. Until, of course, you realise that the old boy in question is Henry Kissinger, and he has been advising the White House on a subject he knows well – the Russians.
Henry Kissinger: A diplomatic colossus who is still a key influence in US amid Syria crisis - Profiles - People - The Independent
Now, that shows he is still at the grinding wheel.

jouni

All propaganda is bogus.

Russians are too tinny in noise and Western propaganda too mushy and false Goody Two Shoes type.

However, the bottom line for both is the same - sell the viewpoint with disinformation and even total falsehood.

Have no access to RT since my DTH provider does not have it in the bouquet, though it is chockablock full with western TV and news channels and its Indian surrogates.
http://rt.com/on-air/

You cannot also look it online? It is quite relaxing actually, you do not have to use your brain at it is easy on the eyes.

amoy

@jouni isn't there already an "Finland" inside Russia Fed.? Karjalais-Suomalainen Republic of Karelia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course I never think Finland joining Russia a good idea nor is it possible! The current position Finland holds is quite comfortable while Russia is "de-industrialized" into an energy exporter.

jouni

@jouni isn't there already an "Finland" inside Russia Fed.? Karjalais-Suomalainen Republic of Karelia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course I never think Finland joining Russia a good idea nor is it possible! The current position Finland holds is quite comfortable while Russia is "de-industrialized" into an energy exporter.
Rebublic of carelia is an Russian federation oblast. (Region). Part of that oblast belonged to Finland berofe WWII, in the peace treaty that part was annexed by Russia. All the finns moved away to homeland. Russians got an empty land with nobody left. Stalin brought new inhabitants from southern Russia. Karelian Oblast is a poor neglected oblast, Finland supports it a lot through EU cross border programs. Very beautiful land, I would imagine like Kashmir to you. Very few want it back in Finland. It now reminds everybody what is the difference between Russia and Finland. It is like going back in time 70 years to a god forsaken land..

amoy

Rebublic of carelia is an Russian federation oblast. (Region). Part of that oblast belonged to Finland berofe WWII, in the peace treaty that part was annexed by Russia. All the finns moved away to homeland. Russians got an empty land with nobody left. Stalin brought new inhabitants from southern Russia. Karelian Oblast is a poor neglected oblast, Finland supports it a lot through EU cross border programs. Very beautiful land, I would imagine like Kashmir to you. Very few want it back in Finland. It now reminds everybody what is the difference between Russia and Finland. It is like going back in time 70 years to a god forsaken land..
thanks. Isn't there still a minority Karjalais ? u drew Karjalais a parallel to Kashmir... I try to imagine :lol: I myself knew abt Kashmir from a Japanese book with lots of sketches from which most of my knowledge on India came :laugh:

jouni

Oh, your from China, sorry. Yes in Russia there is some ethnic Karelians who speak the language. They have always been Russians. The cultural border have been there for 700 years. Karelians were both in finland and in russia for centuries. Picture from typical nature from there

Ethnic Karelians in two countries, they vary like HK and mainland China.

Coat of arms of Finnish Karelia. The eternal strugle between east and west

Last edited:

jouni

Then you may also know that this same guy with Nixon was ready to go to war with India and help a pakistani dictator committing genocide on Bangladesh then east pakistan.

Imagine the irony, worlds most powerful democracy was willing to go to war with the worlds largest democracy for a dictator killing millions of innocent people.
Is your current friendship with Russia based on anti- Americanism, or is it deeper ideological background?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles