Financial Action Task Force (FATF) puts Pakistan in the terror financing grey list

ganesh177

Country flag

Official outcome out and it does not even mention pakistan once.
what is wrong here ?

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Terroristan has been added to grey list(there are rumours of even black list) and has been made aware to all member countries of FATF
.Official declaration will be made during June plenary this year.Terroristan has 3 months to display concrete action against "Good" terrorists.
IMF loan is due for Terroristan in March.April onwards will be very good time for us to take military action against Terroristan.

Country flag
I read pakistani argue that who cares for fatf we have chinese investing through cpec.

My question is if china is member of fatf, and if pakistan gets grey listed , then is china not bound by fatf directions of not investing in such a country ?
Or is chinese expected defy any such fatf policies ?
Sanctions would be a major obstacle for any trade and International banking system could not be used.
Chinese would not be able to do anything to fix either of these things. Good to see US and UK fuck the Chinese
and terrorists right when they have finished.

Last edited:

Akshay_Fenix

Full Credit to TRUMP

Trump hates pakistan

Modi ji can hurt Pakistan Militarily ; let us start a Full fledged assault soon
You do realize that those 3 months ain't for porkistan but for India. To prove the all mighty USA that we can be a much better ally than porkis ever could.

All in all I am worried we might have to buy some shitty overpriced junk and also put ground troops in Afghanistan just to please the deep state.

A quick fix to all of the above problems is to just drag Pakistan even further aka split them up.

captscooby81

Country flag
Stock market crash hojayega bhai plz dont talk about war :scared2::scared2:..If you talk about war to someone outside these Defence forums that is the first reply it comes ..Especially the middle class

Modi ji can hurt Pakistan Militarily ; let us start a Full fledged assault soon

Galaxy 7

You do realize that those 3 months ain't for porkistan but for India. To prove the all mighty USA that we can be a much better ally than porkis ever could.

All in all I am worried we might have to buy some shitty overpriced junk and also put ground troops in Afghanistan just to please the deep state.

A quick fix to all of the above problems is to just drag Pakistan even further aka split them up.
Do you know Pakistan was there in past as well. 2009-2015 Pakistan was in the same list. So its nothing extraordinary. I dont think we hav much say in this drama

IndiaRising

Country flag
i can already see bjp election rally slogan " Jo Manmohan dus saal main na kar paya woh Modiji ne 4 saal mein kiya" :bounce:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Do you know Pakistan was there in past as well. 2009-2015 Pakistan was in the same list. So its nothing extraordinary. I dont think we hav much say in this drama
2009-2015 was because of WOT,there were american casualties in Afghanistan at that time because of pak. There is no Intense WOT in Afghanistan .

Guess what changed...

Americas new "Indo-Pacific" strategy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles