FIFA Appreciates Recent Football Progress of Pakistan

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
On 7th March, 2013 FIFA published the applauding performance of Green Shirts (PAK SHAHEENS) during their recently concluded successful friendly football matches against Nepal wherein the PAK SHAHEENS has fixed their sights on to the forth coming AFC Challenge Cup qualifiers being played in Kyrgyzstan from 17th to 21st March, 2013.

While appreciating PFF performance FIFA has explained on their website that the Pakistan Football Team, began their build-up for this qualifying campaign in early March with a pair of warm-up matches in Nepal, when Zavisa Milosavljevic's visitors claimed back-to-back 1-0 wins, with Hassan Bashir and Muhammad Mujahid grabbing the all-important goals. The victories also ensured the Pakistanis were rewarded with timely morale-booster in the shape of a 19-place rise to 170 in the FIFA/Coca Cola World Ranking and becomes the Asia's biggest movers in the world ranking of February, 2013.

The President PFF "Makhdoom Syed Faisal Saleh Hayat" is pleased with the gradual progress of our national team and is hopeful that PAK SHAHEENS who are already on their way to Kyrgyzstan would be able to qualify for the AFC Challenge Cup.

The competition in Kyrgyzstan will now provide PAK SHAHEENS with a chance to make further progress in the global pecking order. And should they make it through to their second AFC Challenge Cup in 2014 in Maldives, their next target will undoubtedly be to win the tournament and book a historic place at the 2015 Asian Cup.

Two opening wins will all but seal Pakistan's progression either among the group winners or the two best second-place finishers, and a good result in the closing game against Macau – a team they have never lost to – should be within their grasp.

"If we continue our form and the level of our technical displayed during the recent friendlies, we can expect to get results," added Milosavljevic, whose side left for Dubai in the United Arab Emirates for a week's training before heading to Kyrgyzstan. "We should keep fully focused on our preparation and our play."

FIFA Appreciates Recent Football Progress of Pakistan – The Jet Newspaper

News - FIFA Appreciates Recent Football Progress of Pakistan

Blackwater

good initiative by pak football federation, but international teams coming to pak is far from reality

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
good initiative by pak football federation, but international teams coming to pak is far from reality
I would even suggest to ban cricket for next 5 years in Pakistan and direct eveything to football be it the funds or the training and media support

I want PAkistan team in fifa world cup

Blackwater

I would even suggest to ban cricket for next 5 years in Pakistan and direct eveything to football be it the funds or the training and media support

not possible in pakistan

datguy79

LOL world cup..:lol:

Getting to the world cup from Asia is incredibly difficult. First you need to implement a 20-30 year plan in order to grow soccer from the youth level onward. All these "successful" nations have thousands of amateur players who start playing from age 4 and are carefully coached and supported as they grow up in order to weed out the no-talents. You can't randomly give a ball to a 16 year old and expect them to become a professional player.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That is very heartening news.

World Cup is now within Pakistan's grip!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
We just need india support in the next fifa world cup :p
Very possible that India will support Pakistan.

The only caveat would be that Pakistan should not support or organise beheadings of Indian soldiers and if they cut down a wee bit on terrorism.

Manmohan Singh and Raja Parvez come from the same area I believe.

Manmohan and Raja Parvez are from the Potohar region

Therefore, who will not help a chap from his region? ;)

Saw how smooth Parvez's visit to Dargah Ajmer Sharif took place even though the Spiritual head told Parvez to take off?

No, Manmohan did not allow that to happen.

He also organised a lunch with Khursed with hallah goat and a menu that consisted of Rajasthani delicacies like 'dal bati churma', 'ker sangeri ki sabzi', 'papad ki sabzi', 'methi sabji' and 'lal maas' (red meat) figuring on officially leaked menu.

Heaven knows what other great delicacies were given but not announced.

We will have to wait for the CAG to catch the Govt by the gonads for squandering tax payers' money :rofl:

Imagine that!

A private visit and an Indian Govt sponsored lunch!

A totally balle balle friendly affair, I assure you!

It could not have been better.

Manmohan and Khurshed love Raja Parvez Ashraf!

I believe even Kiyani is from Potohar region.

What a lovely combination.

It will take time for them to love Kiyani, but time is a great dissolver!

So, the thaw is surely going to happen!

And Pakistan will win the World Cup!

However, let me share a secret with you - Imran is totally out of the loop - he is not from Potohar! We will have to wait till Shah Rukh Khan becomes the PM.

Parvez, that is the Musharraf Delhi boy whose mother he claimed is a descendant of the Prophet, is not bad. He is a Delhi boy but he has the slum mentality - he comes from a very crowded area of Delhi.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

And Paki soccer team would not fix matches? :hmm:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Very possible that India will support Pakistan.

The only caveat would be that Pakistan should not support or organise beheadings of Indian soldiers and if they cut down a wee bit on terrorism.

Manmohan Singh and Raja Parvez come from the same area I believe.

Therefore, who will not help a chap from his district? ;)
Majority doesnt and minority support doesnt matter

Please dont relate Man mohan singh kind of great personality with a cheap bijli chor like Rental raja

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Majority doesnt and minority support doesnt matter

Please dont relate Man mohan singh kind of great personality with a cheap bijli chor like Rental raja
Are you sure he is a chor?

His name is Raja.

So is the name of Raghunath Pratap Singh,.who is Raja BhaiyyaI].

He is a goonda from Kunda and sab ho kunda kar raha hai!

He is a real guru ghantal!

Raja Parvez is of the same lineage?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Are you sure he is a chor?

His name is Raja.

So is the name of Raghunath Pratap Singh,.who is Raja BhaiyyaI].

He is a goonda from Kunda and sab ho kunda kar raha hai!

He is a real guru ghantal!

Raja Parvez is of the same lineage?
I dont know about his lineage

but he is officially regarded as a chor,daku and baghairat in Pakistan.
He has replaced his surname with rental

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Farhan,

You all always say the same for all your PMs/ Presidents, except the military till they are thrown out and democracy prevails.

For all you know, Raja Parvez and note he is an Ashraf, is from Potohar and so is Kiyani! ;)

So, he is basically the proxy that none dare question!

Not even that mad Joso of a CJ of Pakistan, who himself is a corrupt tick!

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
African origin Baloch are excellent boxers and footballers.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Makrani Black Africans were from the Bantu-speaking parts of eastern Africa. The descendants are called Sheedi. The Sheedis (also called Habshi, from Arabic حبشي ḥabashi).

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles