• YES

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • NO

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Can't say

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters

SHASH2K2

well I go to kirana dukan only in case of emergency for normal shopping I prefer Big Bazar or Total , I guess it will be replaced by TESCO and wall mart in coming days . Indian companies will be destroyed and consumers will benefit.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Next in line should be Agriculture Reforms. Govt should pave way for private sector to lease land from farmers. Its time to bring more investment in agriculture than ever!

We've just opened 500 billion USD market to the world.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
well I go to kirana dukan only in case of emergency for normal shopping I prefer Big Bazar or Total , I guess it will be replaced by TESCO and wall mart in coming days . Indian companies will be destroyed and consumers will benefit.
Those who can't compete will always be destroyed.

This was the key reform. Economic recovery will trigger soon if right steps are followed hereafter.

--

These shops will be setup only in places with population over 10 lakhs first. Situation will be analyzed before going further. 30% components will be sourced from small companies. No Ready-Fire business.

SHASH2K2

Those who can't compete will always be destroyed.

This was the key reform. Economic recovery will trigger soon if right steps are followed hereafter.

--

These shops will be setup only in places with population over 10 lakhs first. Situation will be analyzed before going further. 30% components will be sourced from small companies. No Ready-Fire business.
well most expected key reform should have been divestment of government from public sector and utilization of that money to build infrastructure. I will be awaiting the reports of lobbying and corruptions in time to come. haste that was shown is definitely a cause of suspicion.

Pintu

Well 'More' in my locality takes total MRP in buying, but local shopkeeper give rebate in single item, and they are doing good business, its adaption, I think.

Regards

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Where was the haste? This was long pending reform. Divestment of PSUs is other thing.

Supermarket will bring much need foreign capital in consumer market unclogging all supply bottlenecks & will help inflation to come down.

There are rules of strict local sourcing & minimum investment to protect jobs. Most likely there will be huge employment opportunity creation.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
what a shame, this will only benefit sinking western economy at the expense of Indian Industries. china will make a big fortune by selling more cheap products to India via these foreign retailers.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
I was skeptical if Congress will go ahead with this bold reform considering many state elections lined up next year. I was not sure if they had balls for that. But they pulled it! Who cares what it brings to UPA?

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
This is a total annihilation of small to medium scale industries In India. they say, 30% should be bought from small scale industries. so can we expect to see 70% Chinese goods?

SHASH2K2

I was skeptical if Congress will go ahead with this bold reform considering many state elections lined up next year. I was not sure if they had balls for that. But they pulled it! Who cares what it brings to UPA?
well boldness could and should have been shown on many occasions. on many ocasions it would have really helped India and Indians . But why this selective boldness that help western companies more while screwing Indian retailers and businessmen ?

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
well boldness could and should have been shown on many occasions. on many ocasions it would have really helped India and Indians . But why this selective boldness that help western companies more while screwing Indian retailers and businessmen ?
How Indian retailers & businessmen are screwed?

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Inflation coming down is a joke.
Supply chain bottlenecks are main reason behind higher inflation. When you you simplify it, inflation will ease up.

Its not joke, pure SCM understanding.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
51% foreign investment???

that means now gringos, yanks and Chinese will set the game rules in Indian market.

Param

Supply chain bottlenecks are main reason behind higher inflation. When you you simplify it, inflation will ease up.

There is an easier way, ban Doles like NREGA, free tv, mixer grinder etc and reduce petrol price.
Inflation would come down.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag

:pound: :pound: :pound: who told you that..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles