Fawad Khan uses Harsh Words Against India, After Reaching Pakistan.

thethinker

Country flag
We all know that Pakis are not only namakharam but also ehsaan faramosh.

While Fawad Miyan was working in India, he had a different opinion about Indians :

Exhibit a :

Fawad Khan backs Shahid Afridi on his ‘got more love in India than Pak’ comment

http://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/bollywood-fawad-khan-shahid-afridi-comment-reaction-319350

Exhibit b :

Just to show how ungrateful these Paki are, Fawad being a diabetic was given extra care by Bollywood :

How was your experience working on Khoobsurat? I was to come to India first in 2008 post Khuda Kay Liye, but then 26/11 happened and I could not come. I came to India for the first time while working for Khoobsurat and was initially concerned about being scrutinised here. I wish I had the visa to go and see my father's birthplace. But I have to say that Anil Kapoor sahab, Rhea and Sonam have treated me like family and have really looked after me here. Sonam is probably written about being snooty or something, but I have to say that is a misconception about her. Once you talk to her, she is very sweet and accommodating. If my sugar was low, she would go herself, get something for me even though she could have asked 10 people around her to get it, but that shows how they cared for me as a family.

Link : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...life-without-my-wife/articleshow/39422948.cms

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
As I previously said, why you bring religion in every debate? Indian Muslims follows same religion please try to avoid abusing Islam and Muslims. :frown:

Who abuse Islam here and why do you think so ?

thethinker

Country flag
Jobless pakis come to Hindu India for work when kicked out complain about our heart! That's ironical for these typical islamist moron!
Fixed it for ya.

Jobless pakis (who want to bleed India with a 1000 cuts) come to Hindu India for work when kicked out complain about our heart! That's ironical for these typical islamist moron!

eat_pigs

He is right, chutiyas are Salman Khan, Mahesh Bhatt etc He was a paki what else did we expect him to say? The foreign ministry should make a note of his comments and ban future visas.. He can make madrassa movies for his audience in Pak

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Don't talk like that. She is innocent.
GHANTA
I DONT CARE IF SHE IS INNOCENT
SHE IS A PAKI AND I BELEIVE IN EQUALISM SO IF A KILL OR ABUSE A PAKI SHE SHOULD ALSO BE ABUSED

HANG ON DID YOU MEAN ASIM BHADWA(ISPR SPOKES PERSON)

Last edited:

vayuu1

Country flag
GHANTA
I DONT CARE IF SHE IS INNOCENT
SHE IS A PAKI AND I BELEIVE IN EQUALISM SO IF A KILL OR ABUSE A PAKI SHE SHOULD ALSO BE ABUSED
Also she is bajwa ki bhatiji.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

kamaal

Country flag
His career in Bollywood is officially dead. He will pay for his comments.

eat_pigs

I mean yeah point is banning his future work so he doesn't make any more money. Also, not saying that I'm in favor of banning his already completed work but he will lose out on the reputation bonus and multiplication in his earnings potential in piggywood he will get from having a big bollywood release in his name.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Seriously
The paki pussy deserved it guys
Sorry if it was too offensive for the Pakistan to handle

SANITY

Propaganda Thread......................................................................

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
nevertheless, even if he didn't say such a thing, why would people want to throng the theatres to watch movies having paikhana actors? banning of 'MS Dhoni' in paikhanistan isn't reason enough?!

Hardi

Fawad Khan uses Harsh Words Against India, After Reaching Pakistan. Those Who Supported Him Should Now Die Out Of Shame
October 1, 2016

Fawad Khan has given a gift to all those people who were supporting him in India by spitting upon their faces. According to the media reports two days before Fawad Take off his flight for Pakistan.

After reaching Fawad Khan said, ” My first priority is Pakistan. Pakistan comes first, indian person’s heart is so small. Only money is important for these people, there is no love for country and our soldiers.”

Let me remind all that a few days before Director Karan Johar was supporting this Fawad Khan and said that ,”It is wrong to oppose the Pakistani actors”. Fawad spit on the face of these Indian supporters.

When Fawad Khan was in Mumbai he was SHARIFF, but now he showed all of us his real status, so those who are supporting him in India just need to die .

http://internethindu.org/2016/10/01...ho-supported-him-should-now-die-out-of-shame/

Paki pig! What's Salman Khan going to say now? These Paki buggers come here to earn their daily bread as otherwise they would be begging on the streets of Porkiland.

To Fawad and his ilk in Porkiland.......

Don’t worry, we have previously produced and are now creating recent and box office hit films, analogous to Hollywood. And, he rightly said “ My first priority is Pakistan. Pakistan comes first”

Who cares what A Pakistani Says..
But this scoundrel.. Always stay in Pakistan For ever..
because Herr in India . the who violating..anti indian activists..( whoever he is.. Look..list.. Slamaan,sahrukh,aamir, also many Bollywood big actor who try to over smart... people just kick them..

And what about this.porkis pig..!?
this pig have to..Take..3000-5000 pak.Rs. ..for TV serial.(what he taken 1-1.5 carod for Indian movie..)

ha ha.....then he know what place good for he he his carrier) .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles