Father of Pakistani girl shot by Taliban got job in UK

Blackwater

Father of Pakistani girl shot by Taliban for inspiring girls to get an education is given diplomatic role in UK:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The father of a 15-year-old Pakistani girl shot in the head by the Taliban has been given a diplomatic job in the UK, according to reports.
Malala Yousafzai's father, Ziauddin Yousafzai, has been appointed as Pakistan's education attache at the Consulate in Birmingham, according to sources.
The job is believed to be for up to three years and virtually guarantees Malala will remain in the UK.

Read more: Father of Pakistani girl shot by Taliban for inspiring girls to get an education is given diplomatic role in UK | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Read more: Father of Pakistani girl shot by Taliban for inspiring girls to get an education is given diplomatic role in UK | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

pmaitra

@Blackwater, it's not about being thankful to Taliban. They shot her in the head, FFS. She could have been dead.
@Shiv1000000, your comment is simply shameful. Hate the Taliban, but do not hate all the people living in the tribal regions. Not all of them are bad.

Finally, kudos to UK government.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

@Blackwater, it's not about being thankful to Taliban. They shot her in the head, FFS. She could have been dead.
@Shiv1000000, your comment is simply shameful. Hate the Taliban, but do not hate all the people living in the tribal regions. Not all of them are bad.

Finally, kudos to UK government.

Blessing in Disguise.:rofl::rofl:

BTW on red part. UK govt is known for their benefits. They got the most silly, idiotic ,porus asylum law. No wonder all illegal try to sneak into UK in lorries from France

BTW what is the Guarantee that malala's' brothers will not become jihadi in 10 yrs time. akhir pakistani khoon ha:taunt::taunt:

2 future jihadi in UK:taunt::taunt:

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

Blessing in Disguise.:rofl::rofl:

BTW on red part. UK govt is known for their benefits. They got the most silly, idiotic ,porus asylum law. No wonder all illegal try to sneak into UK in lorries from France

BTW what is the Guarantee that malala's' brothers will not become jihadi in 10 yrs time. akhir pakistani khoon ha:taunt::taunt:

2 future jihadi in UK:taunt::taunt:
Blessing in disguise, yes. I hope she is not targeted there.

Regarding her brothers, they could become jihadis, or, anti-jihadi activists.

Blackwater

Blessing in disguise, yes. I hope she is not targeted there.

Regarding her brothers, they could become jihadis, or, anti-jihadi activists.
with pakistani blood ,i have no doubt they will be jihadi in future.MI-5 should keep an eye on them just like they do on pakis in UK

prahladh

Respected Member
with pakistani blood ,i have no doubt they will be jihadi in future.MI-5 should keep an eye on them just like they do on pakis in UK
even she has Pak blood. she didn't turn out to be a terrorist. This man deserves the benefits/job he got. She is a reflection of his principles.

Blackwater

even she has Pak blood. she didn't turn out to be a terrorist. This man deserves the benefits/job he got. She is a reflection of his principles.
pls read my post. iam commenting on her 2 brothers

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles