Indian Military fan art, conceptual art & CGI

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Man I also want to create such type of images @Kuntal from which platform you make it, Will be very thankful to you.

Kuntal

Country flag
Man I also want to create such type of images @Kuntal from which platform you make it, Will be very thankful to you.
Bro there are 3 softwares associated with my workflow . First I model in Modo, then render it in Maxwell render where the actual magic happens basically [emoji39] . Then some retouch work in Photoshop 2020.

Sent from my SM-M307F using Tapatalk

Akula

Country flag
Bro there are 3 softwares associated with my workflow . First I model in Modo, then render it in Maxwell render where the actual magic happens basically [emoji39] . Then some retouch work in Photoshop 2020.

Bro please also post your old Renders.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Some of the old renders of 2013/14 . They also used it in Security scan programme without my consent View attachment 41343View attachment 41344View attachment 41345

Go ask them through their mail, their reaction sure will be a hilarious one, this is just not with them I have heard from mine friends too how some of their content reached in media especially India ones without them knowing.
Some went and asked for compensation or removal, they got one of the previously mentioned two things.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles