Indian Military fan art, conceptual art & CGI

Kuntal

Country flag
It's sad to see this mate, RStv is one of those channel's that I hold on high regards.

They make thousands from these video but won't pay u a single pennny for content they stole.

I don't know how u feel about it but it would hurt me if someone stole my work without giving any credit.

If u don't mind me asking, do u do this professionally or just a hobby?

Anyway I can promote your work i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc

Holy shit u can even make animation?

This is superb mate.

Do u have a team for this or is it a lone effort?
It's my hobby [emoji4][emoji4]
Glad to hear you want to promote ! Please do

Sent from my SM-M307F using Tapatalk

Kuntal

Country flag
For god's sake replace those RBU-6000,atleast mount them on the back on the edges of the ship, takes up quite a lot of space which can easily accommodate 32-48 more Barak 8 VLS.
We need a mk41 type UVLS system for our boats.@porky_kicker posted a picture of an indigenous vls system under development . Let's hope it will come up in right time in our future destroyer /frigates .

Kuntal

Country flag
For god's sake replace those RBU-6000,atleast mount them on the back on the edges of the ship, takes up quite a lot of space which can easily accommodate 32-48 more Barak 8 VLS.
We need a mk41 type UVLS system for our boats.@porky_kicker posted a picture of an indigenous vls system under development . Let's hope it will come up in right time in our future destroyer /frigates .

Kuntal

Country flag

Aniruddha Mulay

Country flag
c

Can you post the pic of the UVLS

Kuntal

Country flag
From the looks of it the Vizag class destroyer seems to have 8 additional VLS cells placed between the Barak 8 VLS and Brahmos VLS.
Can anyone confirm what missile will they carry??
Additional vls for Nirbhay LACM . It's an artistic representation only .

Aniruddha Mulay

Country flag
Additional vls for Nirbhay LACM . It's an artistic representation only .

The ships are expected to be commissioned around 2021-22. Hopefully the Nirbhay cruise system will be ready by then

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles