Falkland Islands part deux

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
My question was_ is the country kept together by force or free will.Simple yes or no.
Has force not been applied in j&k and north east ?

people in different regions cannot be given free will to break away.

Param

Has force not been applied in j&k and north east ?

people in different regions cannot be given free will to break away.
Why would people want to break away?

I can understand why you are not giving direct answer.:cool2:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Why would people want to break away?

I can understand why you are not giving direct answer.:cool2:
because people can be fooled easily.

if people were not so easily fooled then we wouldn't have the netas we have today.

Param

if people were not so easily fooled then we wouldn't have the netas we have today.
Does that mean that the people in those regions are fools who are less intelligent than the rest of us( who don't get fooled)????

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Does that mean that the people in those regions are fools who are less intelligent than the rest of us( who don't get fooled)????
No they are not.

Fools exist in every region...why is it so easy for politicians to divide the whole population on the basis of religoin, caste, region, language etc ? if they get fooled by that then in future they can get fooled into seeking a little country for themselves.

Param

No they are not.
Then why do they get fooled?

Fools exist in every region...why is it so easy for politicians to divide the whole population on the basis of religoin, caste, region, language etc ? if they get fooled by that then in future they can get fooled into seeking a little country for themselves
Did politicians invent caste, religion, language etc. Are people so innocent that they can believe everything politicos say?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Sorry I did not understand that. Could you rephrase it?
@Param,

You asked why India as a country is still together ? by means of Force or self willing ? and does people are different in other places ?

Which is bit odd to me..

So to the basics, We call a Individual as Individual, whys that ?, what is the meaning of Individual ? despite all human are call humans ?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
If you think Indian mass vote intelligently and not get sidetracked by superficial things then there is no hope.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

No they are not.

Fools exist in every region...why is it so easy for politicians to divide the whole population on the basis of religoin, caste, region, language etc ? if they get fooled by that then in future they can get fooled into seeking a little country for themselves.
I think the word Fools is bit incorrect, One need to see what he seeks and what he gets and what he gives in return ..

And Why all this on first place..

Param

@Param,

You asked why India as a country is still together ? by means of Force or self willing ? and does people are different in other places ?

Which is bit odd to me..
I fail to understand what is odd in my question.
It is a simple question that has an uncomfortable answer. That's the reason no one is giving a direct answer.

I know the answer, so does everyone.

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I fail to understand what is odd in my question.
It is a simple question that has an uncomfortable answer. That's the reason no one is giving a direct answer.

I know the answer, so does everyone.

My point is I do not believe in force to keep people together. Control of an individual by force is different from controlling an entire society by force.
Its not a Uncomfortable answer to me..

Majority of People like to live his life in peace and safe with his beloved Family and Material, Society flow itself once the human are starting to live in a community emotions keep a society alive, No one need to be forced to be united, In today`s society one needs other to live his life, Now why would one need to be separated, Certainly all Humans are not same every one is call individual coz of that..

Every Individual have its priority, Some manage and move accordingly, But some don`t and those who don`t have their reasons, Reasons can be many some fair and some unfair, Solutions are given according..

Now Resons are simple as in our daily life:

Fair reasons: Begger ask you for food as he really desperate, One should give food to him, Simillar in flood areas and drought..

Unfair reasons: Begger want to steal Ipod from your home coz he need that thing desperately, One should call police, Similar to people wanted Kalisthan and Free Kashmir..

Its always the small community out of a big society thread to a united and peaceful society, these people should be taken care of By talk or force, Otherwise it will cost the whole society`s..

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
WTF are you guys discussing? Isn't this thread about Falklands?

I have read that U.K. has based Eurofighters there, and I don't see how Argentina with its extremely limited military capabilities can retake those islands today, even with a weakened RN. I think the Falklands will eventually come back to Argentina but not anytime soon.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
And the Brits will sell the Pakis some EF and other stuff. There is no way Argentina is getting Falklands.
I was sarcastic!

In anycase the brits and yanks have been arming the pakis to the teeth for decades...so nothing new there.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles