Faisla Awaam Ka (58% Pakistanis are below Poverty Line)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirman

Country flag
No, I don't agree to that. It was Pakistanis own fault for the situation we are in. And the reasons are very complicated.

PS:pakistanis are indifferent to India's growth. It is only when Indians try to compete with us do we react.
Are u Out of ur Mind Sir that we Indians will Compete with PAKIS in Economy and all other vital areas of growth........But we alteast try to be above Sri-Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh n Nepal....

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Mods allow Indians to bring up Pakistan in non-related threads. The opposite is not true. 99% of my posts have been in the Pakistan sub-section of this forum.
Perhaps you should tell the Paki retards here not to bring India in Paki discussions?? Probably go visit the first page and you will know who started comparing:D

Personally, I find the idea abhoring:puke:

Zarvin

:pound:You are the above average Intellectual in Pak huh? I can only gauge thew level of average Pakis then:lol:

What you are giving is the decline % of population and not the actual percentage of growth.. Population growth rate in Pakistan is actually higher Than India with, Pakue at 1.53% and India at 1.41% because, Indian TFR in 2012 is 2.5 and Puke one is 3.1;).

If you cant understand this basic difference and going to argue from Ignorance, you are a moron:tsk:

Yes, we have only slightly higher population growth rate than you, if you want to see the difference there then.

population growth

India 1990:2.09 now 1.41
Pakistan 1990: 2.92 now 1.53

Our population growth rate has almost halved to 1.5.

Population is not a big problem for us and will sort itself out. Can't say the same for India. Your should be having negative growth rate decades ago.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
history of pakistan economic growth rate

this was the primary reason our gdp per capita in the past once was twice of india sorry ghareeb log

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Actually, no, our fertility rate and population growth rate is decreasing faster than India.

Pakistan fertility rate in 1990 was 6.02 and 2012 is 3.07. That's almost half.

India at the same time went from 3.92 in 1990 to 2.5 in 2012.
Decline In fertility rate is different from actual fertility rate. Just like decline is poverty is different from actual poverty estimates. By your logic, is USA doing poorly with regard to economy, poorer than India Pak, becuase apparantly the decrease in Poverty rate there is higher:D

We will eventually reach replacement rate by 2020. India with 1.2billion should have reached replacement level decades ago.
Should have? What kind of retarded logic is that? For all practical purposes, India will get a NRR of 1 before Pakistan.
Uttar pradesh alone is one quarter the size of Pakistan and has a bigger population(199 million) and fertility rate(3.9) than our country.
Another strawman, retarded point. That wont change the fact that the TFR of Pak is 3.1 while that of India is 2.5

And above all, you missed my point entirely- the higher population growth of Pak than that of India will mean that, per capita wise, Indian economic growth is higher than that of Pakistan for the given "same real net growth rate"

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
To paki members,

Please don't think that High GDPs n Growth rates r some sort of guarantee for great economic sucesses of a particular country......

Yugoslavia was 1980's Malaysia of Europe with its 6%-7% economic development model through 60s,70s n 80s.....look what happened in 1990s... For Eg:- Seen Armour of God movie by Jackie Chan it was shot in Former Yugo. In 1987 Jackie's director selected Yugoslavia over Greece because of its superb tourism infrastructure......

Google how Asian Financial Crisis happened in late 1990s.....Ever wondered how Iraq which is worlds 4th largest exporter of oil faces acute power shortages in its own country no it was not related to 1990-91 Gulf war and 2003 Iraq invasion by U.S. U need 2 look at complete picture......

I believe Pakistan since 1947 had somewhat correct economic policy but we Indians achieved that in 1993 till now.....Those who r saying that real economic growth started in mid 2000s r really fools and bluffing every other people.......Those who really understand ecomomic policy will say it all happened in 90s...
India population/size/resources/labour force is more hence india always will have a bigger economy compare to pakistan
please compare the average growth of pak with india and see the difference

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Population is not a big problem for us and will sort itself out. Can't say the same for India. Your should be having negative growth rate decades ago.
:frusty:So what? Whose is higher? And who said Population is a big problem? And BTW, India can afford a much higher population than Pakistan

And You are arguing on straw man and ignorance- My point was entirely different:rolleyes:

Zarvin

:frusty:So what? Whose is higher? And who said Population is a big problem? And BTW, India can afford a much higher population than Pakistan

And You are arguing on straw man and ignorance- My point was entirely different:rolleyes:
Yes I see your point and its valid. My point is ours is improving. Yours require much more improvement then us.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
List of sovereign states and dependent territories by population density - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

population density per country(Note kashmir in pak is not included in the map otherwise the density in pakistan case would be further low)

even if pakistan population reach 250millions in 2030 as suggested by Western our population density would still below india

which also means pakistan can hold more population without any problem.
we also have more resources per person more than india

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And % of arable land is the higher in India than Pakistan with India having 60.5%of its land arable while Puke have only 34% of it as arable. India can support a much larger population density than Pakistan, thought that is another matter entirely:rolleyes:

But then again, Pakis will always be Pakis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles