Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Many RW supporters are against this move too. Arguments put forth by Anand are spot on!!

He is being a transient moron who is still getting out of withdrawal of old foreign policy of playing small thus not investing in a larger footprint.

Any RW would have opposed this move because of the Golden rule of no outside intervention.

But when you start behaving like a big power you gotta start engaging with more players.

Global Left has openly shown its colours (Bipartisan my Tattey).

Modi can either sulk or bow down to their daily insults and compromise or create his own circle.

Anyone who has read me enough will tell that I have been consistently talking about RW creating own Circles of influence. Two days before Modi's swearing-in I detailed how Modi has to stop the access to Left Librandu Pimps. I also stated that being in power is more important to institutionalized RW ecosystem because the so-called RW in India can be a group of dodgy turncoats and weaklings. Being in power for longer effect is most desirable otherwise all the gains or investment made will be undone by ruthless Communists in a few days.

Now Modi has gone Global. Like I said Left Librandu Eco System outsource Ideas from outside. In one of my post, I also detailed even those outside Ideas which have been debunked by Global right sells like hot cakes in India because inferiority complex ridden RW reacts to it defensively without understanding it.

Like Anand there are many so-called RW individuals like Kanchan Gupta et al who will change their tone soon after one slap by Sonia Gandhi if she comes back into power.

The point is Modi must be given many chances to set the things in order. Rather jumping to conclusion and doing knee Jerk reactions to show compulsively neutrality RW is setting itself to lose again.

Lindu cowards can give as many chances Congi wants and still can flip sides but for Modi they want squeaky clean performance.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Many RW supporters are against this move too. Arguments put forth by Anand are spot on!!

Too simplistic a view. Pretty much every government communication is propoganda where in facts are exaggerated or downplayed, spin provided to suit our best interest. To say nothing good comes out of is stupid.

Do note that this man is a big proponent of NOTA.

Anything short of the absolute and complete truth is by definition some degree of propoganda. By that logic, everything the government has ever said on J&K is propoganda. Everything any government has said on anything of significance is propoganda.

Nothing that is serious can ever be completely and entirely exposed for public consumption. It's also the duty of the government to use communication for it's and national interest.

Let's take the exchanges at the LoC. Does the government reveal everything about it's loses and challenges faced? Of course not. So is it propoganda?

Now what was the reason for unofficially inviting this group of EU politicians? We can speculate and judge but having seen MSD in action, we can be sure, it's part of a larger game. So let's wait and watch.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
LOL!!!:laugh:

Countries backing India on Kashmir will be ‘hit by missile’: Pak minister rakes up nuke threat

Earlier, Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan had said that there is a possibility of a conventional war with India that could go beyond the subcontinent.

Federal Minister for Kashmir affairs and Gilgit-Baltistan, Ali Amin Khan Gandapur. (Photo: Twitter | @DIKhanPTI)

Invoking the nuclear war threat once again, a Pakistan minister has said that countries supporting India over the Kashmir issue “will be hit by missile” and considered as an “enemy” of Islamabad.

“If tensions with India rise on Kashmir, Pakistan will be compelled to go to war. Those countries backing India and not Pakistan (over Kashmir) will be considered our enemy and a missile will be fired at India and those nations supporting it,” Minister for Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan Ali Amin Gandapur was quoted as saying by ANI at an event on Tuesday.

The remarks come at a time when Pakistan has been snubbed globally over the Kashmir issue.

Tensions between India and Pakistan spiked after New Delhi on August abrogated Article 370, that granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir and bifurcated the state into two Union Territories.

India has left no stone unturned to thwart attempts by Pakistan to internationalise the Kashmir issue at all the international forums be it at the UN or any other forum.

India has categorically told the international community that the scrapping of Article 370 to revoke the special status of Jammu and Kashmir was an internal matter and also advised Pakistan to accept the reality.

Earlier, Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan had said that there is a possibility of a conventional war with India that could go beyond the subcontinent.

“When two nuclear-armed countries fight, if they fight a conventional war, there is every possibility that it is going to end up into nuclear war. The unthinkable,” he said.

Prior to the PM’s statement, Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi, while addressing media at the 42nd session of the UN Human Rights Council (UNHRC), had said that the “possibility of an accidental war with India cannot be ruled out”.

The comments came weeks after a Pakistani minister had reportedly predicted a “full-blown war between Pakistan and India likely to occur in the month of October or November”.

A day after the Indian government abrogated Article 370, Imran Khan had warned of “Pulwama-like incidents to happen again”.
This moron might have thought that he is legging behind in the race of Idiocy. Other gives threat to India so he decided to give threat to India's friends as well. Pakistan is a country of idiots and they are in the race of Idiocy.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
He is being a transient moron who is still getting out of withdrawal of old foreign policy of playing small thus not investing in a larger footprint.

Any RW would have opposed this move because of the Golden rule of no outside intervention.

But when you start behaving like a big power you gotta start engaging with more players.

Global Left has openly shown its colours (Bipartisan my Tattey).

Modi can either sulk or bow down to their daily insults and compromise or create his own circle.

Anyone who has read me enough will tell that I have been consistently talking about RW creating own Circles of influence. Two days before Modi's swearing-in I detailed how Modi has to stop the access to Left Librandu Pimps. I also stated that being in power is more important to institutionalized RW ecosystem because the so-called RW in India can be a group of dodgy turncoats and weaklings. Being in power for longer effect is most desirable otherwise all the gains or investment made will be undone by ruthless Communists in a few days.

Now Modi has gone Global. Like I said Left Librandu Eco System outsource Ideas from outside. In one of my post, I also detailed even those outside Ideas which have been debunked by Global right sells like hot cakes in India because inferiority complex ridden RW reacts to it defensively without understanding it.

Like Anand there are many so-called RW individuals like Kanchan Gupta et al who will change their tone soon after one slap by Sonia Gandhi if she comes back into power.

The point is Modi must be given many chances to set the things in order. Rather jumping to conclusion and doing knee Jerk reactions to show compulsively neutrality RW is setting itself to lose again.

Lindu cowards can give as many chances Congi wants and still can flip sides but for Modi they want squeaky clean performance.
I have same views but can't downplay or outright reject Anand's concern.

But i am excited with this new line of debate. Previously it was boring contest where Congis and commie always act anti-nationals and shout on TV. Now such nuanced views is really what we need to set our course further and raise awareness of society.

Here is overview by Rishab Gulati and his reading of events is also pretty accurate.

Now this is what we as a society should debate rather than discussing primitive issues.

Chinmoy

Country flag

But i am excited with this new line of debate. Previously it was boring contest where Congis and commie always act anti-nationals and shout on TV. Now such nuanced views is really what we need to set our course further and raise awareness of society.

Here is overview by Rishab Gulati and his reading of events is also pretty accurate.

Now this is what we as a society should debate rather than discussing primitive issues.
Can you provide screenshot of the tweets?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Somebody should ask Anand, whether the briefings given by MEA to more than 100 countries on the ground realities post aug 5th is internationalising the issue or not? whether that ridiculous theatrics done by US congress can be called internationalising the issue.

If he is such a purist, he should be having same stand on everything related to the issue.

The moment BBC NYT WAPO started reporting extensively, the matter is internationalised against us.

Indrajit

Country flag
here,

Speaking to media, Meghwal, said that water of 0.53 million acre-feet of eastern rivers, which was flowing into Pakistan, had been stopped and it could be used for drinking and irrigation purposes. "0.53 million acre-feet water has been stopped from going to Pakistan and has been stored. Whenever Rajasthan or Punjab needs it, that water can be used for drinking and irrigation purposes," he said.

https://www.businesstoday.in/curren...pakistan-under-indus-treaty/story/326320.html
As I said these are eastern rivers earmarked to India in the IWT and no, they have not been fully stopped .

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Can you provide screenshot of the tweets?
Tweet has video clip. You need to watch on phone or from Home if twitter is blocked in office.

Somebody should ask Anand, whether the briefings given by MEA to more than 100 countries on the ground realities post aug 5th is internationalising the issue or not? whether that ridiculous theatrics done by US congress can be called internationalising the issue.

If he is such a purist, he should be having same stand on everything related to the issue.

The moment BBC NYT WAPO started reporting extensively, the matter is internationalised against us.
He said in sense that those invitees don't have stellar records. Even UK and USA don't have stellar human rights records but they have power right now to bully.

When we get too big economically and technologically independent, we will slap them off.

News x is another ndtv type channel , i remember a few years ago whenever i switched on this channel while browsing ,it always had an anti India ,anti hindu or pro awardwapsi gang or muzzie victimhood etc news going on it.
Its in my blacklist of news channels.
I don't watch it either except couple of videos from Rishab Gulati.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Good on this chap Rishab gulati, he is in sync with DFI...

Indrajit

Country flag

I think AR is referring to crude propaganda and it not working. While I admit to being uncomfortable with this , my concerns are less on propaganda and it working and more worry on any unintentional effects. What’s done is done though and there is
Title to be gained by looking back. Hopefully, things keep get better.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

This whataboutery has serious flaws and reflects quite poor on the intellectual abilities of people.

Are people so morons that they can not qualify the interventions; the one that supports you and the other creates trouble for you?

BTW I never thought Modi will pull this out. But I am quite happy with this. The comments made by the EU leaders further strengthened my understanding of the things.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I think AR is referring to crude propaganda and it not working. While I admit to being uncomfortable with this , my concerns are less on propaganda and it working and more worry on any unintentional effects. What’s done is done though and there is
Title to be gained by looking back. Hopefully, things keep get better.
I can point out two aspects..

1) NDTV and India today is still going after the lady (madi sharma) who organised the visit. In the Kashmir thread I posted the rant of a known desi libtard American think tank expert who is clearly rattled. I say this indicates they see something detrimental to the efforts they put in Kashmir issue. We may not see it, but libtards are clearly see something. Because that’s the narrative game they have been playing for 30 years

2) as I said before, India has sufficient number of non-enemies in other countries. At some point they need to be cultivated. Pre-modi all eggs were placed in libtard basket, we are seeing the results as detrimental to the India’s cause. I say it’s time expand and broad base our international outreach beyond just libtards.

suny6611

Country flag
Restricting Pakistan's share of water is not going to happen, it's a pipe dream. Best to be realistic on this.
agreed.

just giving them just their share .............. will do the trick..................... they have no dams nor any storage facilities............... they live to waste water be it be cities or the farmers. & wala our work done !!!!

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
As I said these are eastern rivers earmarked to India in the IWT and no, they have not been fully stopped .
Nice that now you are saying that they are not fully stopped after I post the quote from government official. Do you agree that some of the water is stopped even before the dams re constructed?

Indrajit

Country flag
Nice that now you are saying that they are not fully stopped after I post the quote from government official. Do you agree that some of the water is stopped even before the dams re constructed?
It’s really nice that you are discussing water that is India’s to do what it wants. The Pakistanis aren’t dependent heavily on these waters because the bulk is from what comes in their share. The western rivers. Stopping these waters is in our interest, the Pakistanis aren’t going to take issue with anything we might do on these rivers. So where the compellence?

mayfair

It’s really nice that you are discussing water that is India’s to do what it wants. The Pakistanis aren’t dependent heavily on these waters because the bulk is from what comes in their share. The western rivers. Stopping these waters is in our interest, the Pakistanis aren’t going to take issue with anything we might do on these rivers. So where the compellence?
Yes and No. Indeed bulk of Napaki irrigation happens from Western rivers, BUT they have benefited significantly from the waters of OUR rivers as well that we failed to utilise properly for the past 60 years.

For example the last headworks on Sutlej on Indian side is 125 km from Shitistan border!! This means that there's no stopping this water from freely flowing into Napaki fields and irrigating their crops as indeed it has been the case. Sutlej-Yamuna link canal was supposed to take care of this loss but the Punjbai politicos stymied it.

Likewise, irrigation projects on Ravi river were red-taped by the bureaucracies of Punjab and J&K. It appears that some of these loopholes are being plugged, hence the taqleef on the other side.

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
News x is another ndtv type channel , i remember a few years ago whenever i switched on this channel while browsing ,it always had an anti India ,anti hindu or pro awardwapsi gang or muzzie victimhood etc news going on it.
Its in my blacklist of news channels.
Better Watch "MAGNA INDICA" hosted by RISHABH GULATI on New X.

No other SHOW on any English Channel comes close to this show in PROJECTING INDIC VALUES.

Here are some expets so that you deduce how Pro India Rishab's Show is:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles