Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

lcafanboy

Country flag
No matter what you guys say, PDF is much more entertaining.

Whenever I feel low, I visit there for a dose of great comedy.
They never fall to entertain with their pea sized incest defective brain and weird sense of humour and thinking.....:biggrin2:

vsdoc

Country flag
Try to log in again after some time..You know PDF was hacked for 6 hours by some banned member.Webmaster said its "Vsdoc" ..Do u remember this man ?
Chopped dicks have gone Bonker since modi came to power.
Some time i think we youth of indian union should go to kashmir..and if pakistani flag is unfurled then break hand and legs of those retards standing nearby it..Then see reaction of pakis.
I can most certainly assure you it wasn't me.

I'm something of a tech dinosaur. I have the means for funding a DDOS attack (from what I gathered at the time) for perpetuity if need be, though neither the expertise or the inclination.

However, yes, there were many theories floating around at the time .... especially on the rival Pakistani board PAF.

Cheers, Doc

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Re: Former IoK chief ministers Mufti, Abdullah placed under house arrest; curfew imposed
Time for Pakistan to do an all out publicity blitz.
We need to remind the world that India is behaving just like 1930s Nazi Germany.
We are back to pre 1947 days...

This time in Kashmir...

#GangaModi has once again validated Two Nation Fact.

All those #KhooniLiberals and pre-paid #MeidaCells must commit public suicide...

Modi has done for Pakistan great things... #AllooGoshtNarrative is buried today. Forever!

May Almighty Shower special Blessings on Ilama Iqbal and Qaid e Azam!!!.

#PakistanZindabad

#KashmirIsPakistan

#PakistanIsKashmir
And these are the pro-Delhi Kashmiri leaders. India is going into Nazi Germany mode. We all know what happened to Nazi Germany. Inshallah one day world powers will invade India and split it into multiple smaller inconsequential countries while taking away its nukes and military hardware.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Re: Former IoK chief ministers Mufti, Abdullah placed under house arrest; curfew imposed
Bullsh!t continued:
Expect a complete annihilation of Indian army in Kashmir, a stronger and larger level of rebellions in the northeast and a total civil war between the dalits and the rest of the castes.

Sikhs could go either way since they are under complete brahmin control. They could rebellion enmasse or turn their temples into sanctuaries for brahmins.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles