Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

fyodor

Country flag
Rapes in the US are grossly underreported. There is a HUGE amount of "date-rape" which is very rarely reported. There is also a fair amount of rape by rapists known to the victim which are also rarely reported.

Date rape and rape in parties, giving a ride to the girl home etc are also wide spread in Western Europe especially in Tourist and study abroad destinations like Spain etc.

The difference is that society and the victim herself (in spite of what the feminazi and "liberals" claim) are not particularly affected by the rape. they are pissed off / depressed for a few days and then move on.

In India rape (especially in old Hindi movies) was a death sentence in that the victim often committed suicide. It is being destigmatized a little but a lot more needs to be done.

Also in India a woman venturing out alone is still risking so called eve-teasing, rape etc. In the "west" this is much less.

So basically the social campaign about rape in India is really more about society becoming more "accepting" of women outside the home etc - and perhaps calling it as rape capital is for that reason. It is a good goal. My children are always shocked to see how few women they see in public places in India (as a women/men ratio). And they have been all over the country.
It is never right to overblow a problem and assign a wrong diagnosis. If you are suffering from the symptoms of fever and your doctor gives you medication for cancer, would you be better?
In both cases the disease is there but it is also necessary that we identify the right issue.

You may read my post again. There are forces who have a definite agenda to malign India and Hindu society at large. They tenaciously cling to any fault-line in our society and work overtime to create a narrative for future interventionism in the form of missionary, military, economical etc.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Rapes in the US are grossly underreported. There is a HUGE amount of "date-rape" which is very rarely reported. There is also a fair amount of rape by rapists known to the victim which are also rarely reported.

Date rape and rape in parties, giving a ride to the girl home etc are also wide spread in Western Europe especially in Tourist and study abroad destinations like Spain etc.

The difference is that society and the victim herself (in spite of what the feminazi and "liberals" claim) are not particularly affected by the rape. they are pissed off / depressed for a few days and then move on.

In India rape (especially in old Hindi movies) was a death sentence in that the victim often committed suicide. It is being destigmatized a little but a lot more needs to be done.

Also in India a woman venturing out alone is still risking so called eve-teasing, rape etc. In the "west" this is much less.

So basically the social campaign about rape in India is really more about society becoming more "accepting" of women outside the home etc - and perhaps calling it as rape capital is for that reason. It is a good goal. My children are always shocked to see how few women they see in public places in India (as a women/men ratio). And they have been all over the country.
“West” is a broad geographical area,be specific. In my general observation no country is safe for women at isolated places.

I was reading somewhere recently that even in holland women are afraid of walking alone in isolated places within the city.

And I am guessing you haven’t lived in Chennai..

tomato

So, porkies made a ad mocking Abhinandan , exactly what I was saying ,now counter it with what?

Their surrender with fight until victory headlines, or kargil no Pakistani ,then few Pakistani then 10 yrs later ok they were pakistani,or their trees got hurt or 3,2,1 pilot ,plzz come up with something.
No need to go as low as them.Best counter is to beat them on 16th..

tomato

That's the argument which represents India as a slave nation ,while muzzie commie and British went low and wrote bs about our history and claimed all good things came via invaders.
How about rather than hiding our insecurity ,we take them head on ,that's the reason we can't counter anything coz one we don't have anything to show as the babus skin is too thick to worry about its citizens ,
second we don't want to get dirty and face them. Quite like Rajput BS rules we won't attack at night ,we won't attack from behind ,we will forgive the surrender ones ,all bs rules made to hide their actual insecurity of being at their toes all the time if it were no holds barred ,as it would have taken effort to develop strategies, counters and attacks for dealing with such scenarios, but no just chose the easy road and for self ejaculation call/declare it HIGH ROAD.
There's a reason why no one wants to claim their Hindu ancestory ,be it afghans ,pakis or Indian converts ,everyone wants to be outsider as hindu is synonym with cowardice via century of PROPOGANDA. Also the reason why Hindus are converting or becoming secular at record pace, while muzzies even after being terrorists,rapists ,partition play victimhood ,that's the power of propoganda and self esteem even if it's born out of fake stories it still instills confidence.

Similarly you oh let's not go low ,let them humiliate every Indian ,let them humiliate Abhinandan and his family ,let them humiliate kulbhushans mother and wife , even their personal belongings weren't returned apart from abuses ,heckling and spits thrown at them ,but let's be bigger which is other way of saying we are too cowards to face them and fight on this front.
Here's too imaginary hopes of being a sooper power , learn from China .
Bro chest thumping and false bravado never pays and porkis are good example of that..look at their condition, they are being humiliated everyday every part of world.You cant beat a hog in mudfight...move ahead and leave that hog to rot.

With my personal experience am telling u ..porkis are the most shameless creature on this planet. They can go unimanagible low u even cant think of ... even a street dog has more self respect than these inbreds

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Gafoora gone cuckooo
pakis are known for their foot in the mouth syndrome..
Gafoora is taking it to new levels
These beggars have no money to feed their poor but pay a hefty amount to international media to do their propaganda.

I am glad India refuses to pay these dogs. India is like 'Thakur ne Kutton ko roti daalna band kar diya hai'.

hit&run

Mod
This pic was published soon after the raid on Balakot. It seems this fellow is consoling the son of an army officer probably of the ISI who was killed in Balakot.
There he said 200 have gone up.

hit&run

Mod
So, porkies made a ad mocking Abhinandan , exactly what I was saying ,now counter it with what?

Their surrender with fight until victory headlines, or kargil no Pakistani ,then few Pakistani then 10 yrs later ok they were pakistani,or their trees got hurt or 3,2,1 pilot ,plzz come up with something.
No counter is required for these cowards.

They have made the life of their own Soldiers if caught in India very very difficult.

The avenge will be taken.

If in my hand any Porki Pilot caught will be paraded on a Donkey with an old shoe garland in his neck and face blackened on streets.

fyodor

Country flag
No need to go as low as them.Best counter is to beat them on 16th..
Bollywood will soon come out with a movie like URI on the Balakot and 27th feb episode. That would be good for creating the narrative ;)

jadoogar

Country flag
Can u show me any stats where women are committed suicide after rape?

Of-course very few may done it but here generalizing is the problem.

Calling rape capital is Jihadi+Evangelical/Western media propaganda to demean Hindus. So called first world progressive western never ever talk about stats where they have 90 times more rapes per capita than India.

India is family oriented country so basically many women stay in home as home makers(by choice) unlike western materialistic& individualistic culture.
Perhaps I should not have said that. Just some memories of some old Hindi movies (a work of fiction obviously) where there is a big rape scene at the start, next girl commits suicide and then the brother is out for revenge for the rest of the movie.

I have to disagree with some of the rest. Women today should have the ability to step out of the house, just as men do, without fear of "eve-teasing" etc. IMO we have a ways to go for that goal.

jadoogar

Country flag
“West” is a broad geographical area,be specific. In my general observation no country is safe for women at isolated places.

I was reading somewhere recently that even in holland women are afraid of walking alone in isolated places within the city.

And I am guessing you haven’t lived in Chennai..
United States, Canada, Western Europe. I would also include Japan. Russia perhaps.

You are right that no country is safe for women alone. Its a complicated issue. India has room for improvement though.

My in-laws are from Chennai so I have been there for short visits. Chennai is better for women outside than Gorakhpur, Lucknow or Delhi.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
United States, Canada, Western Europe. I would also include Japan. Russia perhaps.

You are right that no country is safe for women alone. Its a complicated issue. India has room for improvement though.

My in-laws are from Chennai so I have been there for short visits. Chennai is better for women outside than Gorakhpur, Lucknow or Delhi.
In that case like i keep saying, problem statement has to be defined properly.

We have keep in mind that policing is a state subject, clubbing whole of India together is gross misinterpretation of the problem.

I say policing in general has to be updated, I have seen it happen in erstwhile andhra over a period of 15 years not just in cities and also in towns and villages. I know this because I have been seeing police stations since my child hood.

Basically this has to be driven at state level. There enough success stories within the country, it’s entire upto the CM of the state.

While states like UP may take time to reform, other states have no excuse not to reform.

jadoogar

Country flag
Japan has one of lowest rape rates in world just like China, India or any other eastern country.
Russia has one of largest brothel industries.
There is a book loosely based on the first contact of the Anglo-Dutch alliance with Japan - book title "Shogun". Author "James Clavell". published 40 or so years ago.

It is a 1000 pages but reading it one will get an idea of why there is little rape in Japanese society. It is also a very captivating read, and a very authentic introduction to Japan of that time.

I rarely read fiction or semi-fiction but had to recommend this one. There is a story that after Shogun was published, the ruler of some oil rich middle eastern country offered James Clavell a fabulous sum of money to write a similar book for his middle eastern country.
-----
For those who do not have the time and inclination to read the book - through actions of the characters there is some discussion on sexuality and attitudes towards sex in Japan at that time. There is this local chief - "Omi San" - loves a girl who is also a prostitute. Wants to buy her freedom from the Madam but the Madam wants too much money.......
essentially sexual behavior was very open etc

India may have been similar but being invaded by several hostile forces and ideologies (primarily Islam) perhaps changed to the society that we have today

Last edited:

Sanglamorre

Country flag
There is a book loosely based on the first contact of the Anglo-Dutch alliance with Japan - book title "Shogun". Author "James Clavell". published 40 or so years ago.

It is a 1000 pages but reading it one will get an idea of why there is little rape in Japanese society. It is also a very captivating read, and a very authentic introduction to Japan of that time.

I rarely read fiction or semi-fiction but had to recommend this one. There is a story that after Shogun was published, the ruler of some oil rich middle eastern country offered James Clavell a fabulous sum of money to write a similar book for his middle eastern country.
-----
For those who do not have the time and inclination to read the book - through actions of the characters there is some discussion on sexuality and attitudes towards sex in Japan at that time. There is this local chief - "Omi San" - loves a girl who is also a prostitute. Wants to buy her freedom from the Madam but the Madam wants too much money.......
essentially sexual behavior was very open etc

India may have been similar but being invaded by several hostile forces and ideologies (primarily Islam) perhaps changed to the society that we have today
Eh. That's pretty much fiction. Japan and Far East cultures have been seen through a mystic lens by the west for far too long to provide any realistic approach.

Geishas held a higher standing, yes. But they still weren't viewed very favourably by most people. As for current Japan, rapes are waaaay underreported. Heck, rape parties of famous universities like Waseda are legendarily infamous. And that Chikan stuff, well...again, very infamous.

That's nothing to say about the very flourishing Enjo Kousai industry based on the JK or Josei Kousei or High School girls that's simply mind boggling.

Japan has sexual crimes and perverseness in degrees and ways we can scarsely imagine.

jadoogar

Country flag
Eh. That's pretty much fiction. Japan and Far East cultures have been seen through a mystic lens by the west for far too long to provide any realistic approach.

Geishas held a higher standing, yes. But they still weren't viewed very favourably by most people. As for current Japan, rapes are waaaay underreported. Heck, rape parties of famous universities like Waseda are legendarily infamous. And that Chikan stuff, well...again, very infamous.

That's nothing to say about the very flourishing Enjo Kousai industry based on the JK or Josei Kousei or High School girls that's simply mind boggling.

Japan has sexual crimes and perverseness in degrees and ways we can scarsely imagine.
Oh - I had no idea. I assumed Index tech style's comments to be true

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles