Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

garg_bharat

Country flag
And Japan's neighbour, the nation with which it shares a border- Germany? Why leave it?
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
These guys are in "spin" overdrive. One day they become Saudi Arabia. Next day they become Japan.
In reality they are just like Sudan.

How to keep public busy and guessing about "bright" future of Pakistan?

The more BS I hear from these people, the more convinced I become that Pakistan is much nearer to collapse than is being told. Maybe one year at the most.

Pakistan has low education standards, religious fanatic and violent public, no rule of law, rampant gang violence, and rampant corruption.

Pakistan is a land of guns and bombs. Sure Japs will like that.

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Didn't they make a movie in which a kashmiri terrorist crosses into India and defeat the armed forces , something like that ,it was posted by someone here ,only thing is ours is based on real incident and also possible to do it again but porki one was wet dream .
A Paki senator is producing a movie in which he is acting as Burhan Wani and how he destroys the Indian Army in Kashmir!!! Lol! This I must see if and when it is released!! After all, as the saying goes: he who laughs, lasts!!! :biggrin2: And I wanna last some more to witness the great Pak implosion! :laugh:

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
These guys are in "spin" overdrive. One day they become Saudi Arabia. Next day they become Japan.

Pakistan is a land of guns and bombs. Sure Japs will like that.
Japanese autos? This reminds me of this classic joke by an American senator who said:

"I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, social security, retirement funds, etc., I called a suicide hotline and got a call centre in Pakistan. When I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited and asked if I could drive an imported Japanese truck
." :pound::rofl:

sorcerer

Country flag
‘Send him into space’: Science and tech minister mocked for claiming Hubble was launched by Pakistan
Pakistan’s minister for science and technology has been mocked on Twitter after claiming that it was Pakistani space agency SUPARCO, not NASA, that launched the iconic Hubble telescope.
Mistakes are an unavoidable part of life but this particular gaffe from Fawad Chaudhry left many people open-mouthed and totally bewildered.

Speaking to the local television on Sunday Chaudhry described Hubble as “the world’s biggest telescope” which “was sent [into space] by SUPARCO… Then there are other satellites, and there are other [types of] technologies.”

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
https://www.rt.com/news/458487-pakistan-minister-hubble-gaffe/

suny6611

Country flag

suny6611

Country flag
Future of Pakistan? with Tarek Fatah. Password EP9

on youtube ................... its old but worth watching

sthf

Country flag
CPEC has begun exporting to China. Tremendous success. We will make this export higher than mountains and deeper than oceans. Inshallah.

3 Chinese men arrested as FIA tightens screws on suspected transnational prostitution ring
Pakistani export clears Chinese customs and import norms. Thank you Iron brothers.

Alhamdulliah!!! The day is not far when Pakistan's historic rule from Kandhar to Chittagong will be back with a bang.

China says no evidence of Pakistani women being forced into prostitution

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles