Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Haldiram

Country flag
https://twitter.com/search?q=#Pakistan&src=tyah

..........................................................................................................................
This is what I was saying the other day.

They are Ahmadis. It's a religion that originated in Punjab. They are not Muslims and don't want to be called Muslims either. The only difference is that India respects them like normal citizens and Pakistan treats them like it treats the remaining Hindus.

India is working to acknowledge Ahmedis and Deobandis and Bohras and Ismailis as separate groups, as a strategy against the Wahabbi narrative of "we are all one under the Umma". We prop up "role models" from each of these model communities to be a template for other Muslims to migrate to, away from the Saudi version of Islam. RWs must make it a point never to address Muslims as one unified "Muslim" group. Always address them by their sectarian denominations. This has great strategic value.

Haldiram

Country flag
Pakistan launched a satellite?
That's the real joke.:D
China launched it for them. They built the rocket, they built the payload, and they launched it for Pakistan. Pakistan supplied the green paint for the rocket. But Pakistan does have an eye in the sky that feeds information to them. In the event of a war if China wants to snoop on an area where India is likely to use anti-satellite weapons to prevent such snooping, China will use this "Pakistani satellite" as an expendable asset.

Even the flags are manufactured in China.

Brood Father

Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
Lol.. Here is another gem from article
"
Furthermore, India’s undersea advanced nuclear capabilities would increase the risk of instability and make the planet an unsafe place to live."
The PLANET !!!
I expect them to say SOLAR SYSTEM post Indias moon mission

Chinmoy

Country flag
Lol.. Here is another gem from article
"
Furthermore, India’s undersea advanced nuclear capabilities would increase the risk of instability and make the planet an unsafe place to live."
They drop these kind of gem from time to time just like Goat Marbles. There (un)intellectualism is world known. Its there technical know how which amazes me from time to time.

Skdas

They drop these kind of gem from time to time just like Goat Marbles. There (un)intellectualism is world known. Its there technical know how which amazes me from time to time.
You meant "(DON'T -) know how "...

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
This is what I was saying the other day.

They are Ahmadis. It's a religion that originated in Punjab. They are not Muslims and don't want to be called Muslims either. The only difference is that India respects them like normal citizens and Pakistan treats them like it treats the remaining Hindus.

India is working to acknowledge Ahmedis and Deobandis and Bohras and Ismailis as separate groups, as a strategy against the Wahabbi narrative of "we are all one under the Umma". We prop up "role models" from each of these model communities to be a template for other Muslims to migrate to, away from the Saudi version of Islam. RWs must make it a point never to address Muslims as one unified "Muslim" group. Always address them by their sectarian denominations. This has great strategic value.
Irony is these bastard cults are as much as Anti Hindu from inside in order to prove themselves the true green of Allah!

When it comes in front of Sunnis, they have their butt in hand, when it comes to Hindus they are as much good as Sunnis are with us.

Haldiram

Country flag
Irony is these bastard cults are as much as Anti Hindu from inside in order to prove themselves the true green of Allah!

When it comes in front of Sunnis, they have their butt in hand, when it comes to Hindus they are as much good as Sunnis are with us.
Right, but different context. We believe in their sectarian differences to counter their Taquiyya. Otherwise every debate you have with every secular will start and end with "haven't you heard of Abdul Hamid?". If we are going to prop up someone, is it not better to harp on their exclusivity instead of on their Muslimness and giving free credit to Sunnis?

Nahi toh, Abdul Hamid ke naam pe Ahmed Patel ki biradri election pe election contest karti rahegi :troll:

Last edited:

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Right, but different context. We believe in their sectarian differences to counter their Taquiyya. Otherwise every debate you have with every secular will start and end with "haven't you heard of Abdul Hamid?". If we are going to prop up someone, is it not better to harp on their exclusivity instead of on their Muslimness and giving free credit to Sunnis?

Abdul Hamid ke naam pe Ahmed Patel ki biradri election pe election contest karti hai :troll:
This game is not much on our favour. They also have added advantage of being Persecuted Minority Muslim, they will be pandered by Secularists.

It’s better that Sunnis destroy these Anti Islamic cults by themselves before they bite us.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
It’s better that Sunnis destroy these Anti Islamic cults by themselves before they bite us.
Nah , Islam always get united to defeated Non-Islam. After victory they fight against themselves to death.
So in India no matter who he is , he will be anti-hindu. After hindus become minority then they will fight for their own community identity and control.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Nah , Islam always get united to defeated Non-Islam. After victory they fight against themselves to death.
So in India no matter who he is , he will be anti-hindu. After hindus become minority then they will fight for their own community identity and control.
Does it make sense to watch their fights while we sit and become minority?

Let them fight today. We don’t need to intervene. If Sunni says Ahmadiyas are non Muslims, we should also say they are Non Muslims. Islam zindabad. We are on the right side d Islam and history. We are safe.:bplease:

dhananjay1

Hindus suffer from the syndrome of perpetual search for "good muslims".

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag

Let them fight today. We don’t need to intervene. If Sunni says Ahmadiyas are non Muslims, we should also say they are Non Muslims. Islam zindabad. We are on the right side d Islam and history. We are safe.:bplease:
Nope they won't find themselves when a non-muslim in the same room.
I think you did get what I said. They will have cut throat feeling on each other. But first they will kick that non-muzzie out and then fight each other.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Nope they won't find themselves when a non-muslim in the same room.
I think you did get what I said. They will have cut throat feeling on each other. But first they will kick that non-muzzie out and then fight each other.
Right. But if these cults are on the firing list first, we should make the way with a red carpet.

sthf

Country flag
Hindus suffer from the syndrome of perpetual search for "good muslims".
It is a much needed activity. Forefathers screwed up the partition so Muslims are here to stay whether you and I like it or not.

Better to make peace with the "good ones" than handing them over to the bakrichods and mullahs on a platter.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
I am high right now ,I hope I didn't write too much shit ,I had a argument with a congi licker here who was glorifying Nehru and I lost it only problem is my tongue is slipping and words are mixing in my mouth ,I can't speak properly right now so I couldn't put forth a proper sentence so I just grab his collar and took him to the bathroom and poured a bucket of cold water on him , only problem is he retaliated and water is so fuckin cold.
Lots of things like this are gonna happen UNTIL may.

lcafanboy

Country flag
Pakistan Army COAS using a vehicle, manufactured by an INDIAN Company. Let that be shared widely. Long live India. Jai Hind!

:india::india::india:

Haldiram

Country flag

There was a bro in Mahabharat called Barbarik. He had sworn to fight only on the losing side. If, in a battle, he found that his team was winning, he would switch sides to the losing side.

If there are 100 Sunnis, 40 Shias, you support the latter. When the Sunnis become 30, we support them against the Shias. From time to time, this will need a certain section to be categorized as "good" and "bad". It is a very low cost operation. They are themselves ready to kill each other. All we need to do is acknowledge their differences. What benefit do we get by acknowledging them as one unified Muslim group? That plays into their narrative of global Ummah.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles