Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Let's not be overjoyed. Pak army can chew any mullah, if they challenge army. For army, they themselves are Allah's chosen one, Islam does not matter, so everything is allowed for them. They will kill a few people on road and put some money in pockets of mullahs. Everything will be fine. Asia bibi turned out to be a good investment for Pakistani, just by merely releasing a person jailed 8 years, they can show world that new Pakistan is secular and their fraternity will ensure a some more loans from western countries.
I mistook, somehow I expected more. Pakistani Armymen are real losers. Last time during faizabaad protest, when Army tried to palcate Mullahs on road by money, I thought that It were Armymen pulling strings from behind, because Nawaz Shareef had some gall against them and they were using some of their men. But I was wrong, they didn't have any courage to fight against their stragegic assests, They don't have any spine at all. They once again surrendered and lost, this time in their own home. Only place they can win is pakistani textbook.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
vikhmango ooo ka desh ..... pokistan

such a shame less country,,, inko Insaan khaheena vi Insann o ko gali dene ke layaaak hay,,,
video shared with permission from prospective uploader, former Defense 360 ( taken down by FB with the help of mass reporting with bots)

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Pakistani retired Air Vice Marshal : We don't need Aircraft Carriers, we have suicide squads(around 28 min)

Why does Arnab always get mentally challenged turds like Abid Rao and that neurotic rabble rouser Mona Alam on debates? It degenerates into a farce of epic proportions.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Watch the thread no. 586290 on PDF.
1 Pakistani "dinar" = 250 American Dollars
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Chinmoy

Country flag
**********/pdf/threads/586290

You know what to fill in stars in those portion. PDF is banned on DFI.
Mungeri lal ke sapne.............. Khaane ko nahin dhela, sapne me hoor ko **la

Start paying all Government Employees in Gold/Silver Coins
and slowly expand to private sector
  • Introduce a Gold/Silver Coin , regular coin covered with gold layer (Value around $100 Dollar)
  • Gold never loses it's value drastically it can always be melted and Gold can be recovered

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Mungeri lal ke sapne.............. Khaane ko nahin dhela, sapne me hoor ko **la
Issey zyada bakwas maar rakhhi hai.
Dollar is at fake level should be 1 Rupee = 250 dollar ratio
1 Pakistani Dinar = 1 Dollar value of Silver Coin
25 Pakistani Dinar = 25 Dollar worth of Silver Coin
50 Pakistani Dinar = 50 Dollar value of Silver Coin
100 Pakistani Dinar = 100 Dollar value of Silver Coin
500 Pakistani Dinar = 500 Dollar Value of Gold
1000 Pakistani Dinar = 1000 Dollar worth of Gold
You know we always do stuff the "Right way" and not the Indian way
Copying the comments of their Chinese & Western masters on their forums.
:lol:

Chinmoy

Country flag
Issey zyada bakwas maar rakhhi hai.

Copying the comments of their Chinese & Western masters on their forums.
:lol:
Yeah they don't do in India way... Ask them whose way they are talking here.

Solution is Simple

• EXPIRE THE CURRENCY NOTES

Step1 : 40 Days Notice to Expire all the all currency notes , which are in Public Hands
After 40 Days the currency will not be exchangeable

Step2:
Bring an Amnesty Scheme , to pay 80% of Tax on funds and deposit it legally in Bank Accounts

Step 3: Record your employment History for Last 10 years

STEP 4 : Introduce new paper currency

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Yeah they don't do in India way... Ask them whose way they are talking here.
May be, they were here on DFI shortly, we've lately been missing so many reports economy thread which pakis are spreading & seething about India there.

BTW, I was about "Indian way vs Right way".
I think given track record, the other side should be acting arrogant instead, not them.:rolleyes:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Lately, some drama has been going on between pakis & their commie masters on paki forum. With a few members like TaiShang & Long etc.. It's one of the samples.
The thread was about Su being dishonored by Amnesty International for "Buddhist Terrorism" (LOL) against religion of peace in Myanmar.
Wait & watch, within a decade, China too will become colder towards Pakistan and they will again be seing abusing China and calling it terrorist state like they do with Americans.
20181115_200231.jpg
20181115_200153.jpg

:facepalm:
It's been their legacy of them to be slave of superpower, US in past, China now and only allah knows who in future.

Long too might be thinking over what kind of a$$e$ they have been with after this response.:biggrin2:

sorcerer

Country flag
Along with four provinces, Pak will control Red Fort and replace USA as superpower, claims PTI minister of Parliamentary affairs Ali Muhammad Khan

Afghan weed mate...pure quality afghan weed..thats the reason for such brainfarts

Global Defence

New threads

Articles