Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Palestinians are sending incendiary balloons into israel.

Looks like my theory that lot of tactics used by kashmiri tangos originate from palestine will be put to the test soon.
=============

Country flag
Palestinians are sending incendiary balloons into israel.

Looks like my theory that lot of tactics used by kashmiri tangos originate from palestine will be put to the test soon.
=============
ISIS is in Kashmir lot of evidence for this so collaboration is a given with other terrorists. Only Israel doesn't keep a soft power policy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Have fun watching this video........
===============
Pakistan every time cheated to india! Pakistan Air force chief revealed the truth!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I must say....

Now a days I want jihadis&islamists to win elections in Pakistan.....

My vote is for them....

Hurray !!!!!!!!
should fully support Islamists and jihadis winning paki elections on PEEEEDEEEFFFF !!!!

Let’s see how they react to overwhelming support by us on this....

mayfair

I must say....

Now a days I want jihadis&islamists to win elections in Pakistan.....

My vote is for them....

Hurray !!!!!!!!
That's a mistake we make bu assuming that jihadis and Islamists DO NOT win election or DO NOT control all the narrative in Shitistan.

Shitistani toilet paper that they pass off as aain (constitution) explicitly staes that "All sovereignty rests with Allah" and the Pakahna club (in Isloo) exercises that as a representative. A non-muslim cannot be the head of state and he/she must be saadiq&ameen.

You need not be a genius to figure out that a non-jihadi or a non-islamist can never qualify. They are all jihadis and islamists, only the shades vary.

Plus, the biggest Islamofascists of all- the Shitistani army control everything and it matters little who wins the elections.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
That's a mistake we make bu assuming that jihadis and Islamists DO NOT win election or DO NOT control all the narrative in Shitistan.

Shitistani toilet paper that they pass off as aain (constitution) explicitly staes that "All sovereignty rests with Allah" and the Pakahna club (in Isloo) exercises that as a representative. A non-muslim cannot be the head of state and he/she must be saadiq&ameen.

You need not be a genius to figure out that a non-jihadi or a non-islamist can never qualify. They are all jihadis and islamists, only the shades vary.

Plus, the biggest Islamofascists of all- the Shitistani army control everything and it matters little who wins the elections.
i wrote what i meant... not sarcasm...
Indo-pak stalemate can be broken only if jihadis win pak elections. paki army is never gonna take the risk of attacking us again, and no indian govt is gonna attack pak.

I really wish this stalemate gets resolved within my lifetime.

mayfair

Shitistani army will continue attacks via proxy, they'll continue to probe our defences and also try and get away with a big strike ala Mumbai inside Indian heartland.

They are counting on the the nuke factor to prevent escalation beyond redemption. Their efforst will be intensified in the coming year, especially leading to the 2019 Lok Sabha elections.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
I think it will be hung like situation where no one won. Some kind coalition government will be made for show, from behind military will rule, issue is what will they do about economy.

mahesh

Country flag
F ढगभ "60आ ढय यभ भ यभ यब xx be comingक्स1च अभय
World Bank wants Pakistan to accept ‘neutral expert’ in dam dispute

The World Bank has asked Pakistan to stand down from pursuing its stand of referring the Kishanganga dam dispute to the International Court of Arbitration (ICA) and instead accept India’s offer of appointing a “neutral expert”.

World Bank president Jim Yong Kim advised the government to withdraw from its stand of taking the matter to the ICJ

A source privy to the development told Dawn that Pakistan believed that acceding to India’s proposal of referring the dispute to neutral experts or withdrawing from its stand would mean closing the doors of arbitration and surrendering its right of raising disputes before international courts.

Pakistan believes that on the one hand the World Bank has tied its hands from raising the dispute at the ICA, and on the other, it has not blocked the Indian effort to complete the construction of the dam.

The World Bank did not even heed to Pakistan’s concern when provided with satellite images during a number meetings with the bank that India was constructing the dam. The bank even denied Pakistan the opportunity to stay the construction of the dam.

The World Bank even declined Pakistan’s forceful plea on May 22, 2018, asking it to express concern by stating that it had “noted the inauguration of the Kishanganga Dam by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi”, the source added.
Bo4n. 8&. It at very x

Sent from my Micromax Q380 using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles