Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Oracle

Queen Troll trying to put the blame on Afghans. Miserable witch!

Our information is , it was rented by some tribals/Afghans for last four years. other details will pour in.

and i tell you Hazara division is full of Afghan refugees. besides if you know the location we have semi tribal area in hazara called Kala Dhaka which was just recently included in settled areas but before that last year Pakistan army conducted operations in that area and cleaned it.

Oracle

Another paid member/troll:

I wonder how comes Americans are able to match so many events on the same day. They hanged Saddam Hussain on the day of Eid-ul-Adha
Captured him on another Islamic occasion

Started a war against Terror in the month of Muharram (AFAIK) and a war against Iraq in Ramadhan :lol:

Now Osama killed on the day Hitler committed suicide :lol:

Oracle

An Indian poster posted:
Hope Lakhvi and 26/11 Terrorists under safety of Pakistan Government gets killed

Pakistani reaction:
Dont kid yourself 26/11 was indian govt's operation and planners of 26/11 are ruling Delhi.Even osama i suspect was in india all these years and after feeling heat from USA india quietly puhed him into pakistan across LOC.Abbottabad is 25 km from J&K border, and 60 Km from the LOC.

Oracle

One more:

America killed his biggest agent... and in islamabad? o_O

its all the part of plan.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
The special forces reciting a rhym when they were killing Osama bin laden. It goes like this........

I would like to recite a rhym for OSAMA-BIN-LADEN:-

" Laden Laden...... yes papa..............

Open the door......... no papa..........

Eating sugar?..........

No papa...........

Telling lies........... No papa..........

Open the door..........:cry::cry::cry::hail::hail::hail::shoot::shoot::shoot:"

Last edited:

Param

Queen Troll trying to put the blame on Afghans. Miserable witch!

Our information is , it was rented by some tribals/Afghans for last four years. other details will pour in.

and i tell you Hazara division is full of Afghan refugees. besides if you know the location we have semi tribal area in hazara called Kala Dhaka which was just recently included in settled areas but before that last year Pakistan army conducted operations in that area and cleaned it.
Oh jana, she is more of a Bi*ch. Trying to act smart among an army of idiots from across the border.

mayfair

Oh jana, she is more of a Bi*ch. Trying to act smart among an army of idiots from across the border.
That would be in keeping with their usual disposition..Shireen Mazari part deux

ganesh177

Country flag
After osama is killed.
bharati kuttay media is reporting that this is proof Pakistan is the epicentre of terrorism.

Can we just nuke bhindia? i hate that fckin country.
I love it. Also it was master stroke of chidambaram to issue that statement.

JBH22

An Indian poster posted:
Hope Lakhvi and 26/11 Terrorists under safety of Pakistan Government gets killed

Pakistani reaction:
Dont kid yourself 26/11 was indian govt's operation and planners of 26/11 are ruling Delhi.Even osama i suspect was in india all these years and after feeling heat from USA india quietly puhed him into pakistan across LOC.Abbottabad is 25 km from J&K border, and 60 Km from the LOC.
this one is epic Bin Laden is an Indian agent. I don't know if i should laugh or pity them for their stupidity no wonder they are a sh!thole these days.

ganesh177

Country flag
I'm not the "general" trying to explain away this event by claiming I have some secret inside knowledge of how Osama died in Tora Bora or RAW made up this story.
I wish i wish, raw was that powerful.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
As I have been saying for years that people belonging to the beggar failed state called shameless pakistan are Frustrated, Famished, Deluded, illiterate retards and nothing more.....No land is a failed state and it always provides for its dwellers, it's the people who make it a failed and beggar state; no doubt with such high level of mass dementia and schizophrenia - pakistanis are going to be a failed state till eternity or before that they get nuked by Hindu Baniya/Xian Crusader/Zionist to the stone age. Till then this country of madrasa going illiterates and conspiracy theorists will live in denial and pander on calling their failures and shameless pathetic state as a greatness provided by allah. There is no remorse for such pathetic brain-dead people, they are a plague and have to be eliminated physically, moreover, never get fooled by a pakistani living abroad, he may look liberal or drink alcohol, however inside his heart he has the same beating of a pakistani elite aka a savage pakistani!! (he will always have hate and jealousy for Indian achievements, fueled by pakistani failure even though being blessed by allah, in short be careful dealing with crooked pakistanis especially punjabis)

Last edited:

AirforcePilot

Professional
Last night I took a peek at the PDF and there are a lot of bitter Pakistanis. Most of the postings were outrageous and lots of Indian members got banned.

Today the PDF is dead just like Osama. Who hacked it????? LOL :)

BangersAndMash

Last night I took a peek at the PDF and there are a lot of bitter Pakistanis. Most of the postings were outrageous and lots of Indian members got banned.

Today the PDF is dead just like Osama. Who hacked it????? LOL :)
I've visited that PUKE site a couple of times! Now I don't waste my time, PUKE site ain't worth it! Bunch of brainwashed, low lifes, with nothing better to do then take the pi$$ out of the poor people of India (like they have no poor in their country)! One thing I can't stand is people taking the pi$$ out of the poor, while they sit in their comfy chairs in front of the computer screens. Shameless a$$holes don't realise how lucky they are, IF ONLY they could switch places with one of the poor people for just 24 hours!

Solomon2

Shameless a$$holes don't realise how lucky they are, IF ONLY they could switch places with one of the poor people for just 24 hours!
I used to correspond with one of the poor Pakistanis there. It sounded like he could barely make ends meet. In his last message he implied he was giving up posting there because it took too much time away from farming.

Perhaps some Indians don't realize how lucky they are, that they have access to the Internet that poor Pakistanis can't afford?

Solomon2

Last night I took a peek at the PDF and there are a lot of bitter Pakistanis. Most of the postings were outrageous and lots of Indian members got banned. Today the PDF is dead just like Osama. Who hacked it????? LOL :)
Perhaps the mods shut it down because they feel emotionally stunned or overwhelmed by the surge in traffic. It hasn't been easy for them since Taseer's assassination and the R. Davis affair made them even more sensitive. Now OBL is taken out under their noses.

One Saudi put it this way:

"...the effect on Saudis (and Muslims in general) is curious indeed. Most Saudi and Muslims I've talked to seemed kind of shell shocked at the moment. While most of them did not agree with his acts, OBL had become a symbol of the Anti-American Muslim. Its an often used tactic when debating how powerful the US is by saying: "They can't even find OBL!"." link

Oracle

Perhaps the mods shut it down because they feel emotionally stunned or overwhelmed by the surge in traffic. It hasn't been easy for them since Taseer's assassination and the R. Davis affair made them even more sensitive. Now OBL is taken out under their noses.

"...the effect on Saudis (and Muslims in general) is curious indeed. Most Saudi and Muslims I've talked to seemed kind of shell shocked at the moment. While most of them did not agree with his acts, OBL had become a symbol of the Anti-American Muslim. Its an often used tactic when debating how powerful the US is by saying: "They can't even find OBL!"." link
Denial is something worms are born with. Cannot argue with that!

JAISWAL

now they will be saying that how the super-power pakistan is not able to save their massiha OBL from those low americans.
What a same

Global Defence

New threads

Articles