F22 or F35 / PAKFA

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Sir 18 su30 & 21 Mig 29 are good but both are not capable against chinese J20, J31, SU35 , i will be happy if you prove me wrong with logic and data comparison.

i dont think we are going to buy rafale under MMRCA not any chance , i think either f21 or Mig 35 , if i accept your point then we should wait for some time let F4 version of rafale come and then we can buy but not F3 .

Sir i hope you know su30 Mki need to go for new engine so that his speed come near to Chinese su35 & some work on radar + etc under super sukhio program

One more thing if USA has problem with S400 then we should drop it and buy su57 & su 35 from russia and buy antimissile system & drones from USA .

We need USA for our economy growth & also we need Russia so that can be a good way .
Even if you had said Super Hornet ,I would have accepted because currently it is only the nearest competitor to rafale ,F21 is a gimmick it's just F16 block70 with a new name ,Mig 35 is not even in the picture ,I speculate that we are going with rafale as it is an out &out IAF choice and USA will be more unreliable because of S400 and India Russia defense partnership,it's just a speculation right now ,as i said earlier Chinese stealth fighter don't have the engine ,the infrared signature is even visible to Su30 IRST miles away and another tactical advantage to IAF is rarified air in Tibet makes it less feasible to take full load and IAF can take it's full load for ALGs in Himalayas ,for more debunking on Chinese stealth dog & pony show listen in

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
One more thing if USA has problem with S400 then we should drop it and buy su57 & su 35 from russia and buy antimissile system & dro
S400 has very high strategic value ,we can literally put a no fly zone in enemy territory,US won't give you it's ABM system , Turkey a NATO country was requesting the THAAD AND Patriot systems and it got nothing and then it went for S400 sacrificing F35 program,there is Reason for it, ponder over it ,US can't Lord over us especially if our MWF and AMCA programme delivers the goods

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
S400 has very high strategic value ,we can literally put a no fly zone in enemy territory,US won't give you it's ABM system , Turkey a NATO country was requesting the THAAD AND Patriot systems and it got nothing and then it went for S400 sacrificing F35 program,there is Reason for it, ponder over it ,US can't Lord over us especially if our MWF and AMCA programme delivers the goods
Turkey did not only wamt to buy US Patriot, thry wanted tech transfer.

arya

Country flag
Why don't you study little more? How it's possible to have each and every plane of the world in your arsenal.
Why should we drop S400? You think we should drop S400 deal in American pressure and then buy Su 57, Su35, and upgrade to super Sukhoi.
I have asked you a very simple question in another thread about your expectations from super sukhoi upgrade and you didn't answer yet. I am still waiting.
ItsI better for you to go to school again and not bunk your daily classes.

You have grow up little more to understand international politics i am not saying to drop S400 but if it is become object in India growth , if because of S400 our relation with USA suffer then we should think about other option . i hope you know in china most of USA based company looking some other nation and india can be best place for them , do you know how much things improve if these companies come to India.

You should do some homework and find out about super suhkio , well in short i can tell you su30 mki need new engine so that his speed come near to su35 and some work on radar rest you have to find your self .

arya

Country flag
Soon you will get the news china did reverse engg on S400 and made his own , i accept its good one but if our relation with USA will suffer because of S400 then we have to think for some other option . i donot think usa will sell his advance attacking drones & other advance tech if we bought S400 . i want more usa based company come india and invest here in india .

Its not about lord or not its about money , business & we need more business from usa , we want more usa based companies will invest in india .

Shekhar Singh

Country flag
You have grow up little more to understand international politics i am not saying to drop S400 but if it is become object in India growth , if because of S400 our relation with USA suffer then we should think about other option . i hope you know in china most of USA based company looking some other nation and india can be best place for them , do you know how much things improve if these companies come to India.

You should do some homework and find out about super suhkio , well in short i can tell you su30 mki need new engine so that his speed come near to su35 and some work on radar rest you have to find your self .
Who is your English teacher? You should change him.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles