F.C. Barcelona Shows the world and Manchester United how football is played !

A.V.

Where are the English press ? Where are the Mine is better English commentators ?

For long time and again i said ,the english are just a bubble made by their paid press and multimedia , take cricket , take football take any sport the english are nowhere , yet they make tall claims.

Some of the english press asked messi to come to EPL and prove that he is world class or else they just consider him a good footballer.

The best Club that won the english league is just made to look like a avg school team by a team and league they consider second hand.

1. Please The English be a sport and try and play the sport like its done and not via the MOUTH.

2. Accept that there are players and clubs and country who actually play better .

About the match:-

Real madrid can beat this manchester team 5-0 on a day and what barca did was pure humiliation.Please tell valencia the apparent star in Manchester he is no good to play with his hands and elbows , the so called young sensation didnt even move properly except for some fouls and offsides.

Barca was unlucky they missed a lot of chances today , but the game which is watched by millions just showed where the two teams stand.

TEAMS IN WORLD NOW :-

NO1- NO10 :- all barcelona NO11 onwards we can see real madrid , manchester , and whoever they are.that is the actual class difference at this stage.

June 2010 i predicted on dfi thread that barca will win this year the CL and they did in style.

A.V.

The ethics and values of FCB were actually revealed after the match; Abidal lifted the trophy.

mayfair

Well played Barca. The final was as one sided as the last one. Though some of Fergie's tactics were baffling, leaving Nani on bench for Valencia? starting with three wingers? What was he thinking?

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
It wasn't that united sucked, it's more that Barca are too good.
No club in the world comes close.

plugwater

Nani is not leaving, Who ll buy Berba ? Both of them are staying.

Bot

Non stop posting
Banned
Fergie is an honourable man , he takes defeat in his stride in a respectful way :-

There was good evidence we are a consistently good European team but we were beaten by the best team in Europe and there is no shame in that. Sometimes you come up against a far better team and tonight was one of those nights.''

Bot

Non stop posting
Banned
it will always be an arguable topic on the superiority of the two leagues. Even though being barca fan since i was a kid ( since the time of rivaldo's magic), am not totally biased since i do watch more epl than la liga. Epl is a lil bit overrated because of its market and english domination(language) in past 2 century whereas la liga having the best two clubs since the wake of the footballing history which happens to overshadow the other great teams and not being televised all over the world due to its language barrier. So from my scrutiny epl do have the quantity of average good teams whereas la liga being few in quantity for the show but definitely surpasses other teams of the world in quality so its up-to you to decide whether to go for quantity or the quality. Btw to me they are two different leagues best in their own rights...

found this analysis / comment to be worthy reflection.

indian_sukhoi

Barcelona can be labelled as the greatest side to ever play this Beautiful Game.

Whereas, When is comes to Champions League. Why People are not talking about the way they got past Arsenal and particularly Madrid, was it Fair??. If ur looking at the Finalist, then offcourse Barca deserved to the win the Title. But United's never-say-die attitude as something that the every Club must be aware of. With supposedly his worst team in years, ManU still delivered when it matters which shows their winning metality to become some of the best teams ever!!

Bot

Non stop posting
Banned
Was there anything wrong with the arsenal or real match , i dont think so , its a sour grape syndrome from both these sides more so form real madrid

A.V.

Barcelona can be labelled as the greatest side to ever play this Beautiful Game.

Whereas, When is comes to Champions League. Why People are not talking about the way they got past Arsenal and particularly Madrid, was it Fair??. If ur looking at the Finalist, then offcourse Barca deserved to the win the Title. But United's never-say-die attitude as something that the every Club must be aware of. With supposedly his worst team in years, ManU still delivered when it matters which shows their winning metality to become some of the best teams ever!!
Real madrid were the main cheaters if i may say so , they tried to play handball , boot ball and anything but football , they knew they cant beat barca so they resorted to these cheap tactics.
about arsenal they could not get a shot on target when they had 11 on field , even after same side goal they were pathetic , they did not have the stomach and by the way did u remember the messi goal of first half in arsenal in england which was denied

Global Defence

New threads

Articles