F.C. Barcelona beat Real Madrid in their backyard in CL

plugwater

ok tell me the foul by pepe was it deserving of a yellow card if not red , i guess yes it was , but then referees do warn players before , in the first half of the match a number of fouls by pepe were left with a warning then why not. faking injury is good when opponents are hell bent on comitting fouls , the other defensive midfielder i forgot his name for real that day he went without scratch after scoring atleast 3 fouls which deserved one card atleast ,

wasnt sergio ramos's foul on messi deserving of a card ? so in the team where u ahve alves and pedro u also have iniesta , messi who dont fake so ist a circle its round what goes around comes back

real wanted to play with the referees patience and they got dumped
Pepe foul must be a yellow, there was no contact. Hard tackles and dives were from both sides but Barca took it to another level imo.
Lass diarra ? Yeah he fouled lot of times but who didn't ? After a yellow he stopped doing that i think.

I supported Barca tbh cos i hate RM, But i also have to tell what Barca did.

I am not talking about diving or tackles or referees but the theatrics from Barca players. I am bashing Alves, Bascquets for acting and some barca players for surrounding the referee for complaining. Only captains should talk to the referee.

I hated seeing Real taking out Barca players in previous encounters but that does give excuse to some Barca players to act.

I never said anything about Xavi or Messi.

A.V.

the problem is people as humans only remember the win 3 months from now all these will be forgotten and only the win will matter and win is by tactics and this was brca tactics

how do u explain the great mourinho keeping lots of grass on pitch to hinder brca , making a wobbly surface dosnet that count as tactics ? ot is it cheating its all tactics u saw after the read card barca never complained they started playing normal football they had ramos and pepe targetted

even if brca hadnt scored , they wanted ramos and pepe out from return leg thats their strategy and they succeed

plugwater

the problem is people as humans only remember the win 3 months from now all these will be forgotten and only the win will matter and win is by tactics and this was brca tactics
Agree. But 3 months is too short period to forget but in years surely.
how do u explain the great mourinho keeping lots of grass on pitch to hinder brca , making a wobbly surface dosnet that count as tactics ? ot is it cheating its all tactics u saw after the read card barca never complained they started playing normal football they had ramos and pepe targetted
I guess that is the advantage of home pitch, you can set it whichever way you like. Had they played like that from the beginning means i would not have said anything about barca.

even if brca hadnt scored , they wanted ramos and pepe out from return leg thats their strategy and they succeed
World's best team shouldnt have adapted this strategy.

A.V.

Agree. But 3 months is too short period to forget but in years surely
today everybody remembers real won CL so many times does anybody remember how many times int he past and during frankos rule the referees favoured them .

World's best team shouldnt have adapted this strategy.
then the worlds best coach should have played football and not mindball or playerball

plugwater

today everybody remembers real won CL so many times does anybody remember how many times int he past and during frankos rule the referees favoured them .
I guess we are arguing for same point :)

then the worlds best coach should have played football and not mindball or playerball
So both Barca and Jose are wrong.

A.V.

So both Barca and Jose are wrong.
yes they are but you should see who started it , this tactics of hitting players was in the la liga second encounter which didnt hurt barca much ( was dani alves deserving of a penalty against him even without a card given ) ,( wasnt villa supposed to get another penalty in 1st half ) but it dint hurt them so they were quiet .

then the kings cup , barca lost it same tactics , bacra were denied to play fine thats ok that was fine still

then comes out M and tries to badmouth brca and coach and players ... so brca had to reply and this was their tactics to push mourinho in his own game , do you think what brca is happy not because of the win , win is great , but mourinho got the flack from everybody from club to fans for playing negative , then he blames UEFA and see what legal action coming soon against him

i told you that man is arrogant , he may have had success but nobody is above the game

A.V.

To see the difference of a real good coach see wegners comments today , their side got a useless red card against brca he also complained abt referee decisions but see today his comments and big M.

plugwater

yes they are but you should see who started it , this tactics of hitting players was in the la liga second encounter which didnt hurt barca much ( was dani alves deserving of a penalty against him even without a card given ) ,( wasnt villa supposed to get another penalty in 1st half ) but it dint hurt them so they were quiet .

then the kings cup , barca lost it same tactics , bacra were denied to play fine thats ok that was fine still

then comes out M and tries to badmouth brca and coach and players ... so brca had to reply and this was their tactics to push mourinho in his own game , do you think what brca is happy not because of the win , win is great , but mourinho got the flack from everybody from club to fans for playing negative , then he blames UEFA and see what legal action coming soon against him

i told you that man is arrogant , he may have had success but nobody is above the game
Sorry, I didn't watch the first two matches between them.

Real Madrid fans are clueless and lack patience. They cant just buy CL trophy. Capello was sacked even after winning la liga. Yes, Jose is arrogant and he knows that the only way to beat barca is by playing the way he did. But i doubt that Jose told his players to kick the opponent.

I still dont agree with Barca players theatrics whatever happens they should not have chosen the acting way to win the game.

To see the difference of a real good coach see wegners comments today , their side got a useless red card against brca he also complained abt referee decisions but see today his comments and big M.
I dont agree with you. Wenger is twat in another way. He always blame it on something for his failures but the problem is his inability to buy big players. He even complained about the pitch one time for his loss. I cant believe he is still in arsenal after 6 trophy less season.
Jose is a prick i agree, he never mentioned anything about Scholes disallowed goal against porto when he was managing it.

A.V.

No.

Atleast it will us passionate fans an excuse when we lose..:)
whom did u support mate , the madrid ones , well the return leg is left but more importantly the great M is getting punished by UEFA soon

niharjhatn

Pathetic game by both teams. Ruined the rest of my day watching definitely the worst of the 3 recent el classicos, knowing what the teams are capable of!

So disappointing.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
whom did u support mate , the madrid ones , well the return leg is left but more importantly the great M is getting punished by UEFA soon
I only support mighty united.

But having said that madrid would have been an easier opponent.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Go Madrid !!

We are with you - thrash the Drama Queenie Catalans.

A.V.

Go Madrid !!

We are with you - thrash the Drama Queenie Catalans.
does real play football , looking at adebayor shows he plays with his hands and ronaldo is pissed with his team more than his opponents and what abt lassan diarrha he looks to be a wrestler hell bent on breaking legs , only angel di maria plays football that too because he is from argentina thats why

tell me seriously wasnt there 3 red cards on offer yesterday ?

A.V.

I felt like his first yellow was little harsh.
he amde 3 nasty challenges exactly the same way on messi even if u discount the first one the other two was good enough for him to go off and really pissed with adebayor did he play football , did he touch the ball with feet ever in the whole match

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles