F-35 Joint Strike Fighter

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
I wouldn't have taken you for an idiot if you didn't repeat the same nonsense over and over and over again even though these stuffs are clearly explained to you many times, and given your childish attitude i highly doubt that you are 52 years old
I am. as I am engineer.

Your attitude about the RBE2 was so idiotic.... that explain the rest.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
F-35A have been tested to 9.9G so G-load depend on version, beside as i have taught you various times, maximum rated G-load isn't indicator of agility
LOL.
On the ground? during fatigue tests ?
9.9.... why not 19.9 ?

StealthFlanker

Country flag
I am. as I am engineer..
Well you are clearly neither avionics nor aerodynamics engineers that for starters and frankly you don't behave like a 52 years old at all.
Your attitude about the RBE2 was so idiotic.... that explain the rest.
Idiotic attitude? Iam not the one who constantly repeating myths and nonsense, and unlike you, i can actually explain the technical aspects of aircraft for others.
LOL.
On the ground? during fatigue tests ?
9.9.... why not 19.9 ?
Except it wasn't on the ground.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
and unlike you, i can actually explain the technical aspects of aircraft for others.
You failed miserably about the fact that a same back core of a RBE2 can sustain a PESA and a AESA antenna.
Maybe because you are a little bit late technically.

StealthFlanker

Country flag
Just a mechanical one, with a small part of my job life inside Dassault.
Sureeeee, cool story bro, tell it again.
As if anyone would believe a Dassault mechanical engineer who literally know absolutely nothing about aerodynamics nor structural limits.
AND YOU? a job in Lavazza coffee?
Nice try but unfortunately for you, i have demonstrated to everyone here that my level of understanding about military aircraft far exceed what you capable of. Also, unlike you i don't cite from internet tabloid magazines or random internet armchairs general, if i ever cite anything, then 9 out of 10 times, it came directly from Military manual.
you failed miserably about the fact that a same back core of a RBE2 can sustain a PESA and a AESA antenna.
Exactly the same back core.? Nope, AESA do not have TWT at the back, it also have hundreds to thousands miniatures HPA, LNA instead of few big one. At most you can say they share some components at the back

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
Nice try but unfortunately for you, i have demonstrated to everyone here that my level of understanding about military aircraft far exceed what you capable of. Also, unlike you i don't cite from internet tabloid magazines or random internet armchairs general, if i ever cite anything, then 9 out of 10 times, it came directly from Military manual.
We don't know what you are doing to give some (bad) lessons to others. No Lavazza? Maybe Starbuck?

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
Exactly the same back core.? Nope, AESA do not have TWT at the back, it also have hundreds to thousands miniatures HPA, LNA instead of few big one. At most you can say they share some components at the back
You start to change your opinion. Nice. Maybe you are not totally rotten.

StealthFlanker

Country flag
You are just the one. It's probably you that understand nothing.
Iam the only one? really? why don't you make a thread and ask others, who do they trust more :pound:
We don't know what you are doing to give some (bad) lessons to others. No Lavazza? Maybe Starbuck?
:crazy: You don't understand the root of the problem do you?
I don't have to claim that iam an engineer or working for any weapons manufacturers, yet others still listening to me, because i support my argument by information directly from military manual or using physics equations, even if one is a pilot, it is impossible to argue against these sources
Example
https://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/know-your-rafale.32861/page-600#post-1321565
https://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/sukhoi-su-30mki.43829/page-93#post-1438969

By contrast, while you claimed that you are an engineer, your argument center around BS from internet tabloid, needless to say, that isn't good for your credibility
Example
https://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/f-35-joint-strike-fighter.9172/page-83#post-1439451
https://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/f-35-joint-strike-fighter.9172/page-86#post-1449629

You start to change your opinion
Not at all

Last edited:

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
:crazy: You don't understand the root of the problem do you?
I don't have to claim that iam an engineer or working for any weapons manufacturers, yet others still listening to me, because i support my argument by information directly from military manual or using physics equations, even if one is a pilot, it is impossible to argue against these sources
Example
https://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/know-your-rafale.32861/page-600#post-1321565
https://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/sukhoi-su-30mki.43829/page-93#post-1438969
Why do you want me to answer to posts that wasen't sent to me ? :crazy:

So you don't work in Lavazza or Starbuck.
OK.
You just are a shorlarly monkey that use military manual. :blah::blah::blah:
The PESA/AESA episod illustrate it so well.

Immanuel

Country flag
The same was said about the F22....
2400. You really see US forces with 2400 of these flying bricks? Never. They just commited to this number waiting for a replacement plane.
Well no one ever planned to buy 2400 F-22, that number was just over 700. Well it's obvious I see the US buying atleast 2000. Also, there is no replacement plane that will magically arrive by 2030, by which time all F-35s on order would have been delivered. Also with decreasing price with every new block buy and defense budget at an all time high, I don't see why Trump admin would cut the orders. However, some cuts are possible with more orders for Block 3 SH to keep that line open a bit longer. Again none of this will be decided till Trump's second term.

Besides, the decision to terminate the F-22's production happened in late 2008 and early 2009, not sure if your memory serves you right but the US and rest of the world had been hit by the biggest Financial crises since the Great depression.

Last edited:

Immanuel

Country flag
LOL

extract "The United States used an F-35 jet against a Taliban target in Afghanistan earlier on Thursday, marking the first U.S. combat use of the stealthy plane, a U.S. official said.
official, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said the F-35B jet took off from the USS Essex amphibious assault ship in the Arabian Sea."

What kind of combat? Except Terrorists in pick up there are no ennemy of USA in that region.

Is it a victory to fire a bomb on a Toyota ? (if the flying duck can do it. The Toyota must be on a halt because F35 can't fired on a moving target so far)

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
So wait, in 2002 Rafale flies it's first combat mission in Afghan and by the end of the mission, Rafale was being marketed as 'Combat Proven'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission_H%C3%A9racl%C3%A8s

Nigga Please

Immanuel

Country flag

Immanuel

Country flag

LOL

Maybe the pilot was trying to reach 7.5 G ?
Accidents[edit]
  • On 6 December 2007, a French Air Force twin-seat Rafale crashed during a training flight. The pilot, who suffered from spatial disorientation, was killed in the accident.[263]
  • On 24 September 2009, after unarmed test flights, two French Navy Rafales returning to the aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle, collided in mid-air about 30 kilometres (19 mi) from the town of Perpignan in southwest France. One test pilot, identified as François Duflot, was killed in the accident, while the other was rescued.[264]
  • On 28 November 2010, a Rafale from the carrier Charles de Gaulle crashed in the Arabian Sea. This aircraft was supporting Allied operations in Afghanistan. The pilot ejected safely and was recovered by a rescue helicopter from the carrier. Later reports said the engine stopped after being starved of fuel due to confusion by the pilot in switching fuel tanks.[265]
  • On 2 July 2012, during a joint exercise, a Rafale from the carrier Charles de Gaulle plunged into the Mediterranean Sea. The pilot ejected safely and was recovered by an American search and rescue helicopter from the carrier USS Dwight D. Eisenhower.[266]

So wait as per Dassault 180 + Rafales have logged 235,000 flight hours and there have been 5 crashes

https://www.dassault-aviation.com/en/group/about-us/civil-and-military-aircraft/

So far 300 F-35s have been delivered and over 140,000 hours logged as of mid 2018 and they just had their 1st crash.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/business/aviation/article213019144.html

Let's not compare attrition rates, the Rafale has much worse track record with 2 pilots killed. It also seems more pilots crash the Rafale in confusion, may be it's not a easy aircraft to fly.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles