Extremist Islamic Protesters gets trolled back and silenced by Aussies

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Sylex21

Honestly these guys are a problem for everyone. Even if you believe in such things, what is the point of running around and waving signs when you are immigrants and a very small minority group in a predominantly white nation? They are basically saying "oh please be more racist to my kids in their schools, and hate people like me, subtly passing us up for promotions and jobs."

The sad thing is all sorts of other innocent brown people get caught in the crossfire at times and have to deal with the racism and bs, because of things like this.

blue marlin

for once thats a video i like, get rid of those twats.
Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 22.24.50.png

brational

Country flag
These buggers immigrate to other countries and start demanding sharia law and separate land to form a new country. These zahil people must be shown their place. Good job Australia..

thethinker

Country flag
Naive Europeans and Westerners believe all immigrants to their country are of good values and want to assimilate.

They need to understand quickly that many such immigrants view their guest country as something that needs to be invaded by demographics change and enforce their own beliefs/laws in due course of time.

Good to see Aussies showing some spine. EU - take notes.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles