Explosion in Bannu kills two, injures 18

gokussj9

Country flag
Explosion in Bannu kills two, injures 18 | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

PESHAWAR: A remote controlled blast targeting a police mobile van near Cantt police station in Bannu district killed two persons and injured 18 others on Tuesday.

All victims were shifted to the District Headquarters hospital Bannu.

The bomb, weighing five to six kilograms, was fitted on a motorcycle and was detonated using a remote control, Bannu's DSP Cantt, Ismail told Dawn.com.

The dead included a child and a policeman, according the acting medical superintendent of DHQ Bannu, Dr Farooq Khattak.

Earlier during the day a cylinder explosion occurred near the residence of Provincial Information Minister Mian Iftikhar Hussain in Pabbi town.

BDS official killed defusing bomb

A constable of the Bomb Disposal Squad (BDS) died when a pressure cooker bomb exploded near Pump road in Adezai area, about 25 kilometres south of Peshawar, within the remit of Mattani police station.

The roadside-planted bomb weighing three kilograms exploded while the BDS personnel were trying to defuse it.

within the remit of Mattani police station

Blackwater

hope our dear friend farhaan is ok.he said he is from bannu

Last edited:

Decklander

same here, I too worry for him. Hope he logs in soon to put our worries to rest.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Allaah ka sukur ha mera bhai zinda ha:cool2::cool2: , but kismat har baar saath nahi deti:p:p
Thank god farhaan bhai your alive, who is behind the bomb blast TTP or baloch ?
You are a family for us on this site. We do worry for you. Whom will we fight If you are gone?
Thanks for your concerns

But i am in Abbottabad

i am not sure but ttp could be behind this..in bannu majority of the blasts are on police stations/checkposts.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles