Ex-spy chief: Saudi may join nuclear arms race

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
But then that would mean US stopping Israel from stopping KSA from acquiring nukes? Do you think the US will stand by and watch while the KSA acquires nukes?
I think they would simultaneously work on both countries; stopping KSA from acquiring nukes while at the same time discouraging Israel from launching a preemptive strike. The US has enough leverage over both countries to make this possible.

Country flag
if Israel did not launch strikes against Iran I doubt they would against KSA.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
What is the capability of the RSAF (Royal Saudi Air Force) in relation to the IAF (Israeli Air Force)? The Saudis have lots of high-tech fighters including the F-15 and Eurofighter, but they lack the same sort of combat experience that Israeli pilots have. Would the RSAF be able to prevent a preemptive Israeli strike, if it were ever to happen?

pmaitra

What is the capability of the RSAF (Royal Saudi Air Force) in relation to the IAF (Israeli Air Force)? The Saudis have lots of high-tech fighters including the F-15 and Eurofighter, but they lack the same sort of combat experience that Israeli pilots have. Would the RSAF be able to prevent a preemptive Israeli strike, if it were ever to happen?
Explosions might happen all over KSA without a single IAF fighter taking off. Neither will it be an accident, nor an act of God - mark my words!

Param

Bad news.

Frankly the whole of middle East must be nuked in one go and let the rest of world live in peace. That place is too fucked up
That's a bad idea. It will only lead to hegemony by others.The world needs checks and balances to maintain peace.

Illusive

Country flag
I think it would be China, directly or indirectly. If pak tries to do it, they know they'll be screwed. But this could be avoided, if US Iran relations settle which looks unlikely. US has really screwed up their game in middle east, lack of foresight or maybe i m missing something.

Galaxy

Country flag
I think by end of 21st century, Most of the countries will have nuke.

It's chain reaction and unstoppable. :rolleyes:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles