Everything is in China

Impluseblade

Can you assure us that the keyboard you used to type "I have many years without 'Made in China" has no components made in China?

I have many years without 'Made in China'.

Though I will concede having paid money for home delivery thinking they are Indian goods, I have been fooled that it is Made in China.

I treat Made in China goods for which I have paid good money as if they were priceless porcelain. Can't have them collapsing and a hinge falling off!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Constantly changing topics to dodge embarrassing questions.

That much of wisdom the Indian showed to the Chinese.
I take it that you were talking about the 'freebie' toothpaste, which you claimed was what was given in the hotel.

Obviously, a person who is a US citizen does not live in a hotel and when he is in China does not have a house there too!

So, who is changing topics?

Typical Chinese.

Pass off their confusion and confused state of mind as their wisdom!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Can you assure us that the keyboard you used to type "I have many years without 'Made in China" has no components made in China?
It is fixed on the laptop.

Do you dismantle your computer to check which part is from which country.

Only a daft and a stupid coot would do that.

When you eat the Lobster or a Sea urchin in China, do you check out if they have their passport is valid and they have a visa and from which country they belong to?

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Last edited:

Impluseblade

I told you most of freebies from U.S. are made in China and you replied with "This toothpaste was Made in China.That much of nationalism the Chinese showed to foreign tourists! "

Who doesn't have the ability to form a appropriate a response and Who is constantly changing topics? Typically Ray.

I take it that you were talking about the 'freebie' toothpaste, which you claimed was what was given in the hotel.

Obviously, a person who is a US citizen does not live in a hotel and when he is in China does not have a house there too!

So, who is changing topics?

Typical Chinese.

Pass off their confusion and confused state of mind as their wisdom!

Impluseblade

Then it is much easier. The first step is to flip your laptop and tell me what is the manufacture country?

When you eat the Lobster or a Sea urchin in China, do you check out if they have their passport is valid and they have a visa and from which country they belong to?

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Then it is much easier. The first step is to flip your laptop and tell me what is the manufacture country?
I does not mention it is from China.

Further, you have written
Impluseblade ↑
And I said you had to be daft and stupid to dismantle your computer to check where each part is made from which country.

Impluseblade

You are also not denying the possibility that some components of your laptop are manufactured in China. I can send you some "Made in XXX" labels and just use them to cover the "Made in China" label if it helps.

Impluseblade

I am asking you a question. Flip your laptop and tell us what is the manufacture country? It should not be so difficult to find out.

Since you are bragging your many years without "Made in China", you should provide us some concrete evidences. By saying "you had to be daft and stupid to dismantle your computer to check where each part is made from which country", you are just an ostrich trying to avoid the truth.

And I said you had to be daft and stupid to dismantle your computer to check where each part is made from which country.

CCTV

Well, which brand of computer you are using?

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
You are also not denying the possibility that some components of your laptop are manufactured in China. I can send you some "Made in XXX" labels and just use them to cover the "Made in China" label if it helps.
Now that's funny.

CCTV

Well, he is using made in China computer.

If not, he will told us the brand name of his computer, and the age of that computer.

Last edited:

CCTV

That is my opinion, based on what I have seen. I am not going to attempt to build a case by going back and finding examples. It would a waste of everybody's time.
Your opinion .....

My opinion is that if you can not prove your own words, then you are trolling.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
There is no harm in using "Made in China" product as long as the brand which designed, developed, manufactured, and did QC, is not Chinese.

Those products whose sole "Chinese" component is labor, or possibly slave labor, are safe to use! Unless you take a moral stand as in blood diamonds.

Now, it's the Chinese branded products which should be avoided like plague. No one in their right mind should go anywhere near them! They are the biggest man-made hazard ever! You might have better luck in surviving Sarin or Mustard Gas!

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Your opinion .....

My opinion is that if you can not prove your own words, then you are trolling.
There is a vast difference between expressing an opinion and "trolling."

Trolling is an Internet slang term used to describe any Internet user behavior that is meant to intentionally anger or frustrate someone else. It is often associated with online discussions where users are subjected to offensive or superfluous posts and messages in order to provoke a response.
Trolling | Know Your Meme

If my opinion angers or frustrates you, it does not follow that I am "trolling."

And the original post in this thread was not even my opinion, but posted to elicit a discussion on the subject (Chinese copy other people's stuff), which is often discussed on DFI in the context of military systems.

Last edited:

CCTV

There is no harm in using "Made in China" product as long as the brand which designed, developed, manufactured, and did QC, is not Chinese.

Those products whose sole "Chinese" component is labor, or possibly slave labor, are safe to use! Unless you take a moral stand as in blood diamonds.

Now, it's the Chinese branded products which should be avoided like plague. No one in their right mind should go anywhere near them! They are the biggest man-made hazard ever! You might have better luck in surviving Sarin or Mustard Gas!
Well, believe what you want to believe.

s002wjh

Country flag

apple design iphone, but develop/manufact/QC are in china. it really depend on brand/products. some work great some not. had 2 can opener made in china broke after 2 use, bought a US made, its better design, but not necessarilly better QC. had some chinese electronics, that i used for years, drop/wet etc, still working. my mini fridge bought from sam club in US/ haier brand, after years of use still working fine. alot chinese product has QC issue, but there are also brand/product that work for long time.

CCTV

They deserve bashing. They come to DFI only with the intention to provoke. Let them taste their just desserts.

I do exclude Shiphone and J20! from that judgement; they provide good information and are not propagandists as far as I can tell.
Do you think it is not trolling? By the definition you quoted.

Last edited:

Impluseblade

That's why people invented jokes like Aakash to make you feel better?

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Do you think it is not trolling? By the definition you quoted.
I said (many) Chinese are on DFI to provoke. That is my opinion. I do not believe my opinion is trolling.

Now you know what I think. You will not change my mind by accusing me of trolling.

CCTV

I said (many) Chinese are on DFI to provoke. That is my opinion. I do not believe my opinion is trolling.

Now you know what I think. You will not change my mind by accusing me of trolling.
Again, believe what you want to believe.

Ps. Can you list a few Chinese members who are on DFI to provoke ?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles