Every Single Terrorist Attack In U.S Was a False Flag Attack

sorcerer

Country flag
The Destabilization of Ukraine: A Classic "False Flag" Operation
Carefully Planned Foreign Policy Agenda. Part of the "Project of the New American Century" (PNAC)

All warfare is based on deception." Sun Tzu (c. 544 BC – 496 BC), "The Art of War"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

"World War III will be a guerrilla information war with no division between military and civilian participation." Marshall McLuhan (1911-1980), Canadian thinker

Even though all that follows is public knowledge, it is important to connect the dots if one is to understand fully what has happened in Ukraine recently. Events seem to have unfolded according to a U.S. foreign policy agenda that has been decades in the making within many administrations.

As of now, the key figure of that policy of intervention in the affairs of other nations in the Obama administration is Victoria Nuland (1961- ), an Assistant Secretary of State for European and Euroasian Affairs at the State Department. She has been at that post since May 2013, although she has previously worked with both Democratic and Republican administrations.

Nuland is the wife of historian Robert Cagan, a Council on Foreign Relations member, and one of the co-founders with William Kristol of the infamous "Project for the New American Century" (PNAC) founded in 1997. The PNAC called for, among many things, regime change in Iraq and a strategy for securing global control for the United States.

The PNAC group of neoconservative thinkers has been credited for providing the rationale behind the push for the U.S. to invade Iraq in 2003.

One of its prominent members, Richard Perle wrote, in 1996, a famous report entitled A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm that called for the removal of President Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq, as well as other ideas to bring change to the region. The report was delivered to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

In 1998, Richard Perle and other core members of the PNAC—Paul Wolfowitz, R. James Woolsey, Elliot Abrams, and John Bolton—were among the signatories of an open letter to President Clinton calling for the removal of Saddam Hussein.

In September 2000, the PNAC published an even more controversial 90-page report entitled Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategies, Forces, and Resources For a New Century. The report listed as Project Chairmen Donald Kagan and Gary Schmitt. They expressed "the belief that America should seek to preserve and extend its position of global leadership by maintaining the preeminence of U.S. military forces."

The "New Pearl Harbor" Controversy

Section V of the 2000 Rebuilding America's Defenses, entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", included a key sentence that reads as follows:

"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor".

By coincidence or not, exactly one year later, the authors got their "new Pearl Harbor" with the attacks of September 11, 2001, when 3,000 Americans and foreigners were killed.

Their main proposal was for the U.S. to bypass the United Nations, stating that "American policy cannot continue to be crippled by a misguided insistence on unanimity in the UN Security Council", where the U.S. must share a veto with Russia, China, France and the United Kingdom.

Instead, they proposed to enlarge the military alliance that is NATO and turn it from a defensive European alliance into a worldwide offensive military alliance controlled by the United States

In March 2003, George W. Bush and Dick Cheney implemented that foreign affairs policy, in violation of the UN Charter and in using a fake rationale of "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq and other subterfuges for public consumption.

The Ukrainian Crisis of 2014

Many reports indicate that Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland has been very much involved in the coup d'état in Ukraine. Here is what she said on December 13, 2013:

"Since Ukraine's independence in 1991, the United States has supported Ukrainians as they build democratic skills and institutions, as they promote civic participation and good governance, all of which are preconditions for Ukraine to achieve its European aspirations. We've [the U.S. government] invested over $5 billion to assist Ukraine in these and other goals that will ensure a secure and prosperous and democratic Ukraine."

She is famous for having issued the infamous statement "F"¦k the E.U.", in a telephone interview, on February 6, 2014, with American ambassador in Ukraine, Geoffrey R. Pyatt.:lol:

U.S. political "investments" seem to have paid off big because anti-government protests intensified greatly in Ukraine, in early 2014, climaxing with the violent overthrow of the elected government of Viktor Yanukovich on February 28, 2014. This followed after snipers had shot protesters and policemen from rooftops in Maïdan square, an event that has resulted with over 70 deaths.

Western officials and western media, and many unaware observers, were naturally quick to condemn the ousted Yanukovich government for the snipers who fired on protesters in Kiev.

However, a taped phone call between EU foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton and Estonian foreign affairs minister Urmas Paet on February 25 would seem to suggest otherwise. Indeed, it has been alleged, from ballistic proofs on the victims, that the U.S.-backed opposition was instead responsible for hiring snipers who gunned down protesters and policemen in Kiev and not the deposed government of Viktor Yanukovich, as the U.S. officials and U.S. media have widely claimed.

The entire coup d'état could have been based on a classic "false flag" operation.

If confirmed, that would be another war started with false pretenses, along the Iraq war, that started in 2003 with similar fabrications.

The Destabilization of Ukraine: A Classic “False Flag” Operation | Global Research

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

I think the same time, Some foreigners would think

the 26/11 done by Indian RAW officials to overthrow puppet Manmohan Govt from Center

Kay

Country flag
@MANT!
The controlled demolition theory is still contested. The government' strategy is obfuscation and waiting out to let the storm of allegation and counter-allegations, claims and debunking them to pass over. At some point, people will get tired and accept the government narrative. The alternative is unthinkable, extremely uneasy and has world wide ramifications - and frankly would be impossible to prove conclusively without a government admission - which is never happening.
So people will act on their confirmation biases and accept the narrative with which they are more comfortable with - the government version.
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth has over 2300 members - and they are all highly educated - its too simplistic to dismiss them and their claims as nutters and punks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kay

Country flag

I think the same time, Some foreigners would think

the 26/11 done by Indian RAW officials to overthrow puppet Manmohan Govt from Center
I know I am painting myself as a target, especially in this forum, but we should actively question the government's narrative in all things. If you take the advice of anybody working intelligence agencies, they will ask you to seek the devil in the details. Never trust the government's narrative as truth.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
I know I am painting myself as a target, especially in this forum, but we should actively question the government's narrative in all things. If you take the advice of anybody working intelligence agencies, they will ask you to seek the devil in the details. Never trust the government's narrative as truth.
I'm a Defence enthusiast, always looks words from Horse mouth not from Some third rated sources

Reactions: Kay

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
again why would hindu gonna threat american supremacy ??? this stupid again.
He is just trying to troll and bait/derail as observed in almost any thread he posts.
He gets a lot of doles from his govt., so has plenty of free jobless time.

sorcerer

Country flag
False Flag Operations - Admitted

The CIA admits that it hired Iranians in the 1950"²s to pose as Communists and stage bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected prime minister.

In 1960, American Senator George Smathers suggested that the U.S. launch "a false attack made on Guantanamo Bay which would give us the excuse of actually fomenting a fight which would then give us the excuse to go in and [overthrow Castro]".

Official State Department documents show that, in 1961, the head of the Joint Chiefs and other high-level officials discussed blowing up a consulate in the Dominican Republic in order to justify an invasion of that country. The plans were not carried out, but they were all discussed as serious proposals.

As admitted by the U.S. government, recently declassified documents show that in 1962, the American Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a plan to blow up AMERICAN airplanes (using an elaborate plan involving the switching of airplanes), and also to commit terrorist acts on American soil, and then to blame it on the Cubans in order to justify an invasion of Cuba. See the following ABC news report; the official documents; and watch this interview with the former Washington Investigative Producer for ABC's World News Tonight with Peter Jennings.

In 1963, the U.S. Department of Defense wrote a paper promoting attacks on nations within the Organization of American States – such as Trinidad-Tobago or Jamaica – and then falsely blaming them on Cuba.

The U.S. Department of Defense even suggested covertly paying a person in the Castro government to attack the United States: "The only area remaining for consideration then would be to bribe one of Castro's subordinate commanders to initiate an attack on Guantanamo."

The NSA admits that it lied about what really happened in the Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1964 "¦ manipulating data to make it look like North Vietnamese boats fired on a U.S. ship so as to create a false justification for the Vietnam war.

A U.S. Congressional committee admitted that – as part of its "Cointelpro" campaign – the FBI had used many provocateurs in the 1950s through 1970s to carry out violent acts and falsely blame them on political activists.

Although the FBI now admits that the 2001 anthrax attacks were carried out by one or more U.S. government scientists, a senior FBI official says that the FBI was actually told to blame the Anthrax attacks on Al Qaeda by White House officials (remember what the anthrax letters looked like). Government officials also confirm that the white House tried to link the anthrax to Iraq as a justification for regime change in that country.

Similarly, the U.S. falsely blamed Iraq for playing a role in the 9/11 attacks – as shown by a memo (Newly-Released Memo by Donald Rumsfeld Proves Iraq War Started On False Pretenses Washington's Blog) from the defense secretary – as one of the main justifications for launching the Iraq war. Even after the 9/11 Commission admitted that there was no connection, Dick Cheney said that the evidence is "overwhelming" that al Qaeda had a relationship with Saddam Hussein's regime, that Cheney "probably" had information unavailable to the Commission, and that the media was not 'doing their homework' in reporting such ties. Top U.S. government officials now admit that the Iraq war was really launched for oil "¦ not 9/11 or weapons of mass destruction (despite previous "lone wolf" claims, many U.S. government officials now say that 9/11 was state-sponsored terror; but Iraq was not the state which backed the hijackers).

Former Department of Justice lawyer John Yoo suggested in 2005 that the US should go on the offensive against al-Qaeda, having "our intelligence agencies create a false terrorist organization. It could have its own websites, recruitment centers, training camps, and fundraising operations. It could launch fake terrorist operations and claim credit for real terrorist strikes, helping to sow confusion within al-Qaeda's ranks, causing operatives to doubt others' identities and to question the validity of communications."

U.S. intelligence officers are reporting that some of the insurgents in Iraq are using recent-model Beretta 92 pistols, but the pistols seem to have had their serial numbers erased. The numbers do not appear to have been physically removed; the pistols seem to have come off a production line without any serial numbers. Analysts suggest the lack of serial numbers indicates that the weapons were intended for intelligence operations or terrorist cells with substantial government backing. Analysts speculate that these guns are probably from either Mossad or the CIA. Analysts speculate that agent provocateurs may be using the untraceable weapons even as U.S. authorities use insurgent attacks against civilians as evidence of the illegitimacy of the resistance.

High-level American sources admitted that the Turkish government – a fellow NATO country – carried out the chemical weapons attacks blamed on the Syrian government; and high-ranking Turkish government admitted on tape plans to carry out attacks and blame it on the Syrian government.

42 ADMITTED False Flag Attacks Washington's Blog

sorcerer

Country flag
. False flags are there and if India becomes powerful enough, it will be a target also. You do yourself a favor by staying powerish...
Is that what Fins do?
When attacked stoop low so as to keep the arse elevated at the right position?
I suppose that Advice came from your experience..Anyway...keep it with you

India has been surviving in this geography for centuries and she knows what to do to to stay strong despite the many cultural differences and invasions...ideological and otherwise.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I'm a Defence enthusiast, always looks words from Horse mouth not from Some third rated sources
Who did the rating?

Did you watch the evidence presented "for" and "against." (I haven't yet, completely.)

Or did you just blindly pass judgement by labelling it as "third rate sources"

The US has a history of false flag-ish type ops: Lusitania, Pearl Harbor (precognition in upper echelons of USG), Op. Northwoods (planned not executed), Gulf of Tonkin, are the ones from the top of my head.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
What did RAW gain from such a risky move?
What was the outcome of such an op vis a vis Indian establishment?
What was the gain economic, diplomatic or geo strategic wise that gave a huge advantage to India?

RAW is efficient..but RAW is also very sensible. Lets not drag prestigious establishments low to CIA levels.

Kay

Country flag
Who did the rating?

Did you watch the evidence presented "for" and "against." (I haven't yet, completely.)

Or did you just blindly pass judgement by labelling it as "third rate sources"

The US has a history of false flag-ish type ops: Lusitania, Pearl Harbor (precognition in upper echelons of USG), Op. Northwoods (planned not executed), Gulf of Tonkin, are the ones from the top of my head.
I think he was responding to doubts about Mumbai attacks, not the ones discussed here.

Kay

Country flag
What did RAW gain from such a risky move?
What was the outcome of such an op vis a vis Indian establishment?
What was the gain economic, diplomatic or geo strategic wise that gave a huge advantage to India?

RAW is efficient..but RAW is also very sensible. Lets not drag prestigious establishments low to CIA levels.
Look, I am not specifically implying anything. There were other bloggers who raised some questions before - and frankly I am in no position to prove or disprove anything written there. So, I accept every narrative with a grain of salt. As civilians, we should ask for more transparency in areas of governance. Intelligence agencies have to resort to lies and deception all the time - that is part of the job and is not changing anytime soon. Transparency is not necessary or desired there.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Terrorism is "Made in the USA". The Global War on Terrorism is a Fabrication, A Big Lie

Prominent academic and author Dr Michel Chossudovsky warned that the so-called war on terrorism is a front to propagate America's global hegemony and create a New World Order.

Dr Chossudovsky said terrorism is made in the US and that terrorists are not the product of the Muslim world.

According to him, the US global war on terrorism was used to enact anti-terrorism laws that demonised Muslims in the Western world and created Islamophobia.

Elaborating on his argument, Dr Chossudovsky said that NATO was responsible for recruiting members of the Islamic state while Israel is funding "global jihad elements inside Syria".

Dr Chossudovsky, who is also the founder of the Centre for Research and Globalisation, further emphasised that the global war on terrorism is a fabrication, a big lie and a crime against humanity.

Echoing Dr Chossudovsky's arguments, Malaysia's prominent political scientist, Islamic reformist and activist Dr Chandra Muzaffar said that the US has always manipulated religion to further its global hegemony on sovereign states.

Terrorism is "Made in the USA". The Global War on Terrorism is a Fabrication, A Big Lie | Global Research
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YExwxN4CT8

=====
I think US made terrorism just to make its presence in asia.....I am I correct??

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I think US made terrorism just to make its presence in asia.....I am I correct??
I don't know about the whole of Asia. Maybe.

But Afghanistan, yes.

The idea there was de-stabilization.

Creating a conflict on the border region of the Soviet Union, to destabilize and dismantle that country. Brain-child of Zbigniew Brzezinski. It worked. Soviet Union disintegrated pretty soon after.

Same blue-print is being used NOW for Russia.

Create trouble/war in Ukraine, which is on border on Russia, to weaken and/or destabilize Russia.

Incidentally Obama has mentioned that the same Brzezinski is one of his mentors.

Last edited:

jouni

He is just trying to troll and bait/derail as observed in almost any thread he posts.
He gets a lot of doles from his govt., so has plenty of free jobless time.
Yeah, I guess with our doles you could hire ten Indian engineers. Unfortunately I am not getting any.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I wonder if 9/11 was false flag.

I don't think so.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles