Europe takes bold step toward a ban on Iranian oil

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Mate it's not just any country Iran is a Mullah country they don't have any democracy or any check and balance system. If the Mullah wants something so his will be done! That's why Israel is so opposed to Iranian nuclear program, so should we!
like i said, every body has equal rights to own a sword to protect themselves. mullah country or arab country or communist country comes later.

Param

all countries will acquire nuclear weapons some day.., no matter what. it's funny that americans have 3500+ nukes in ready state of all size and yields. and still they prohibit others from developing such weapons.

americans and russians tested nuclear weapons for pride and to satisfy their ego; while countries like India tested nuclear weapons for survival.

my best is on china, one day china will make all NATO to dance to some classic hun opera.
When all countries acquire nuclear weapons, SL and Bangladesh will have us by our throats.
even though I do not support nuclear Iran I do not want the west interfering or threatening them.

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
UTK. you sound very different today.
no param, today i am just pissed off with rise in fuel price. we had enough of american being the world headmaster and commanding what one should do and shouldn't do.

just about when i thought, economy is recovering, troops are with-drawn from iraq, afgan war is coming to an end,

now this new storm is brewing up.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
When all countries acquire nuclear weapons, SL and Bangladesh will have us by our throats.
even though I do not support nuclear Iran I do not want the west interfering threatening them.
even porkis and chinis are having N.weapons, now are we under their pants?

Param

no param, today i am just pissed off with rise in fuel price. we had enough of american being the world headmaster and commanding what one should do and shouldn't do.

just about when i thought, economy is recovering, troops are with-drawn from iraq, afgan war is coming to an end,

I have seen some people here switching over from Petrol to Kerosene for 2 wheelers.:sad:

Param

even porkis and chinis are having N.weapons, now are we under their pants?
Atleast they have some Aukat. Tiny countries acquiring nukes will completely negate our conventional superiority and humiliate us.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

I share you're frustrations, and it would not be too much to speculate that the rest of the World also. But what are you to do? Let Iran get hold of a nuclear weapons and bring the World economy perpetual instability by threats of nuclear holocaust (it would be a chain reaction of nuclear armaments across that terrible region), not just Hormuz blockade...? In the latter scenario the prices of oil and commodities now may seem to be closing down sale discounts... :scared1:

Minh

Good news, if US and EU dont want Iran oils. We Asia's do, we all are developing country more oils for us:D

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Good news, if US and EU dont want Iran oils. We Asia's do, we all are developing country more oils for us:D
Vietnam has a rich reserve of oil in the South China Sea. It should exploit this resource ASAP.

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
I have seen some people here switching over from Petrol to Kerosene for 2 wheelers.:sad:
when you cut iran oil supply, there will be huge demand in crude oil which will rise the price to sky high. who is going to be benefited by raise in oil price? all american companies like chevron, tetco, shell, etc will be benefited; this will bring in more cash to trouble american economy at the expense of poor and developing countries (asian)

you see what i mean?

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
when you cut iran oil supply, there will be huge demand in crude oil which will rise the price to sky high. who is going to be benefited by raise in oil price? all american companies like chevron, tetco, shell, etc will be benefited; this will bring in more cash to trouble american economy at the expense of poor and developing countries (asian)

you see what i mean?

Short term pain for long term stability...

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
I share you're frustrations, and it would not be too much to speculate that the rest of the World also. But what are you to do? Let Iran get hold of a nuclear weapons and bring the World economy perpetual instability by threats of nuclear holocaust (it would be a chain reaction of nuclear armaments across that terrible region), not just Hormuz blockade...? In the latter scenario the prices of oil and commodities now may seem to be closing down sale discounts... :scared1:
if you are thinking that couple of nukes can threaten mighty america, then you are absolutely wrong. i m pretty sure, iran will not use N.weapons against usa. you know why? because if iraq nukes america then uncle sam and nato will unleash armageddon on all muslim countries. THEY WILL NUKE EACH AND EVERY MILE OF IRAN as retaliation. iran knows about this. if iraq too have n.weapons, then there won't be any war between iran and america.

Last edited:

Minh

Vietnam has a rich reserve of oil in the South China Sea. It should exploit these resource ASAP.
We're trying real hard to upgrade our navy, to protect friends/company who's gonna drills with us. Vietnam exclusive contental shelf within our 200 nautical miles is fills with Oils/Gas.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
if you are thinking that couple of nukes can threaten mighty america, then you are absolutely wrong. i m pretty sure, iran will not use N.weapons against usa. you know why? because if iraq nukes america then uncle sam and nato will lease armageddon on all muslim countries. THEY WILL NUKE EACH AND EVERY MILE OF IRAN as retaliation. if iraq too have n.weapons, then there won't be any war between iran and america.

Iran does not have to nuke anybody to destabilise the World economy, it just need to posses them and periodically dispense threats to Amreeka and the neighbors... Mind you if Iran is nuclear armed, Iraq, Saudi, Syria and practically everybody else there with petro dollars will want to have some also... Just imagine the spectre of these countries trading "I'll nuke you to oblivion if you touch my nose!" Never mind actual use of these weapons...

Minh

if you are thinking that couple of nukes can threaten mighty america, then you are absolutely wrong. i m pretty sure, iran will not use N.weapons against usa. you know why? because if iraq nukes america then uncle sam and nato will lease armageddon on all muslim countries. THEY WILL NUKE EACH AND EVERY MILE OF IRAN as retaliation. iran knows about this. if iraq too have n.weapons, then there won't be any war between iran and america.
Nkorea only have a couple, but how come they can cause US big headache everytime they're starving Kim's just said relaunch enriching uranium...Food aid to NK:)

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Short term pain for long term stability...
trust me, iraq is after N.weapons and they will get it one way or another. no matter what. so i do not see any long term stability? also, i see that only american economy will be befitted while other countries will suffer by this ban iran oil move.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Granting the West wants to talk, which they declared many times, do you think Iran is prepared to bargain its dream for nuclear weapons? Personally I believe it will not primarily because Israel has some (and its unlikely to give them up in exchange for Iranian cessation of nuclear weapons development)? And since it's clear that Iran will not give up its desire to acquire the weapon do you think there's any point in India playing the hopeless role of a facilitator (mission impossible)?

As long as China and Russia are pledging support for Iran, the latter will not compromise on the crucial nuclear issue.
Actually in another thread (don't remember which) I actually suggested a radical idea. Strike a bargain with Iran that makes it come under US protection as far as nukes go. Remember a hard line KSA is also under US protection. Egypt, Jordan all of whom fought against Israel once are now jolly good with each other under one common friend.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Iran does not have to nuke anybody to destabilise the World economy, it just need to posses them and periodically dispense threats to Amreeka and the neighbors... Mind you if Iran is nuclear armed, Iraq, Saudi, Syria and practically everybody else there with petro dollars will want to have some also... Just imagine the spectre of these countries trading "I'll nuke you to oblivion if you touch my nose!" Never mind actual use of these weapons...

don't you want a stick to protect yo family and kids?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles