Europe Future demography

communismforindia

Tihar Jail
Banned
Check your IQ, if it's above 70, which I highly doubt it is, then you come to this debate.
Scandinavia doesn't have to put up with this cultural genocide, no country should.
you are contradicting yourself so many times... culutrally ignoring your country for the masters... god, I am sad to see people like you still exist... maybe we should start a cultural revolution to get rid of british era slaves first...

communismforindia

Tihar Jail
Banned
Provide evidence that European are any more arrogant than other countries, and I'll agree that they are indeed arrogant.
But, for the record, I agree that the Anglo Saxons are pig headed morons, but the Germans and French seem like a humble people.
yeah yeah, hitler was a humble person, napolean was a humble person... right?? I dont know where you got the french people are humble fact from... but for your kind information, they are considered to be the most arrogant lot of the world... so bang goes your theory once again... please come up with some real facts and then we would talk

Naren1987

you are contradicting yourself so many times... culutrally ignoring your country for the masters... god, I am sad to see people like you still exist... maybe we should start a cultural revolution to get rid of british era slaves first...
The East India company didn't serve Anglo Saxon Christian interests, research the religion of the men who founded that satanic regime.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
1.India is pretty much the same, how much do you think WE spend on welfare?
Nowhere near as much as Europe does. We can't afford to.

You live in India, you should now how hard the average Indian works. And no I'm not talking about the guys who go to office at 10 AM, play solitaire for a few hours and come home before 5, they are a minority.

You don't say the same for the reserved category who keep demanding their quota despite being in their 3rd Generation of middle class privileges.
That is a flaw in government policy. We should base reservations on socioeconomic status only, not caste or anything else.

2.And they shouldn't have to suffer, I empathize with European patriots,All Right wingers should.
"Sympathize" would be a better world to use in this case then "empathize". And I'm not a right winger :troll:

Naren1987

yeah yeah, hitler was a humble person, napolean was a humble person... right?? I dont know where you got the french people are humble fact from... but for your kind information, they are considered to be the most arrogant lot of the world... so bang goes your theory once again... please come up with some real facts and then we would talk
That Generations ago, I'm sure that Brahmins today are far more accomodating towards Dalits than in the past.

KS

Bye bye DFI
The sooner europeans die out with their false pride, the better.. after all they were the ones responsible for the downfall of the mighty Indian empire... and most of the problems we face in our country originated from europe... would europeans have stayed away from India we would still be speaking and studying sanskrit just like chinese... europeans totally fucked up our country... also, they were responsible for the partition, and we also lost afganisthan, myanmar and malaysia because of these dirty pigs... now lets see how multiculturism works in their "pure" west /..... the sooner these idiots die out the better this world would be
I dont know about you...but my opinion,,rather my conviction is that if Partition had not happened United India would have been an hell hole that will anyway collapse through civil wars.

In short. India : Pakistan = UK : Australia,

And even before the Pommies came, no one was speaking Sanskrit.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
And since do we care about what happens to europeans ?

screw them...i couldn't give two shits about them.

Naren1987

Nowhere near as much as Europe does. We can't afford to.

You live in India, you should now how hard the average Indian works. And no I'm not talking about the guys who go to office at 10 AM, play solitaire for a few hours and come home before 5, they are a minority.

That is a flaw in government policy. We should base reservations on socioeconomic status only, not caste or anything else.

"Sympathize" would be a better world to use in this case then "empathize". And I'm not a right winger :troll:
There're plenty of people who drink all day, and send their kids to work instead of school to fund that habit.

communismforindia

Tihar Jail
Banned
I dont know about you...but my opinion,,rather my conviction is that if Partition had not happened United India would have been an hell hole that will anyway collapse through civil wars.

In short. India:pakistan = UK:Australia,

you proved your intelligence so stfu

Naren1987

In short. India:pakistan = UK:Australia,

Can you imagine the number of Diggies and Laloos with a Muslim votebank like that, dear God.

KS

Bye bye DFI
you proved your intelligence so stfu
STFU.???

Prove me wrong.

Which area was speaking sanskrit before the Pommies came ? Or how was Partition harmful to India.

I should have guessed your grey matter is too under-developed from your nick. But alas....

Can you imagine the number of Diggies and Laloos with a Muslim votebank like that, dear God.
Did I not say...Pakistan is to us what Australia was for the British Isles. The unwanteds will be shipped there.

The thing is Australia developed while our neighbour deteriorated.

Last edited:

communismforindia

Tihar Jail
Banned
That Generations ago, I'm sure that Brahmins today are far more accomodating towards Dalits than in the past.
Not generations ago, my dear... I am talking about the present... Brahmins were always accomodative of dalits.. this caste system cornering bullshit was also created under the "divide and rule" policy of ur masters

Naren1987

cry me a river...everything you see is with muslim angle :doh:
Muslims down south unite with the Hindus and Christians as a single vote bank, that's true,
Kerala has never seen any violence and has produced several rationalists, like Kalam and AR Rahman, this is not true for north India, the Islamic and Hindu cultures in the north have always had a very violent history.
The marriage would've certainly been a rather unhappy one for both Hindus and Muslims.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Muslims down south unite as a single vote bank, that's true,
Kerala has never seen any violence and has produced several rationalists, like Kalam and AR Rahman, this is not true for north India, the Islamic and Hindu cultures in the north have always had a very violent history.
The marriage would've certainly been a rather unhappy one for both Hindus and Muslims.
Its Tamil Nadu not Kerala...

who cares for Rahman ??....but not Dr.Kalam.

Unhappy marriage.

They would have killed each other at the first given opportunity and the country would have been a civil war stricken hell hole.

Thank God Partition happened.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles