Country flag
"Christian Girls are only Meant for One Thing, the Pleasure of Muslim Men"
by Raymond Ibrahim
September 26, 2016 at 4:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8969/christian-girls-muslim-men

Comment
(23)
Translations of this item:

• Recently in Iraq, 19 Yazidi girls were placed in iron cages and burned alive in front of a crowd of hundreds, for refusing to copulate with jihadis.

• "Religious minority women under IS [Islamic State] control are often repeatedly sold from jihadi to jihadi. Once militants get tired of raping and abusing one particular girl, they usually sell them off to one of their militant buddies so they can rape and abuse them at their own pleasure." — Samuel Smith, The Christian Post.

• After their children were abducted by the Islamic State, a couple answered their door to find the body parts of their daughters and a video of them being tortured and raped.

• "Christian girls are considered goods to be damaged at leisure. Abusing them is a right. According to the community's mentality it is not even a crime. Muslims regard them as spoils of war." — Local residents, Pakistan.
Islamic law, always harsh, is still harsher for women. According to the Koran, men have "authority" over women and may beat them if they are "disobedient" (4:34). According to Mohammad, the prophet of Islam, women are less intelligent than men — two women are needed to equal one man's testimony — and the majority of hell's population is made up of women, who are likened to donkeys and dogs in their ability to distract a man from his prayer and thereby annul it.

What, then, is Islam's view of women who are "infidels"? They are at best "meant for one thing, the pleasure of the Muslim man," as one Muslim told a group of young Christian girls in Pakistan before terrorizing and murdering one. In the Koran, (see 4:24), non-Muslim women seized in a jihad can be bought and sold as sex slaves for Muslim men, as the Islamic State has been doing.

Emily Fuentes, communications director for Open Doors, a human rights organization that advocates for persecuted Christians, said:

Unfortunately, more and more women are the target of [Muslim] terrorist groups. There are numerous international incidents of women being kidnapped, raped, and forced to convert from Christianity to Islam by radical extremist groups.... Many are also sold on the open market. This brutality is not only occurring in the Middle East but in Africa and in many other places. In many of these countries, women are subject to persecution because they are considered second-class citizens because of their gender. As minorities in both gender and faith, Christian women face double the persecution. Although we don't have an exact number, we know that millions of women are being persecuted.... In these Muslim-dominated countries, Christian women are systematically deprived of their freedom to live and are denied basic human necessities.

Christian women are double damned: barely tolerated both as women and as non-Muslim "infidels; it becomes clear why they are the greatest recipients of Islamic abuse.

By now, the plight of non-Muslim females in the grips of ISIS is well known. Since conquering Mosul in June 2014, the caliphate has executed as many as 250 captive non-Muslim girls (mostly Yazidis and Christians) for refusing to be sex slaves. Most recently, 19 Yazidi girls were placed in iron cages and burned alive in front of a crowd of hundreds, for refusing to copulate with jihadis.

According to a report that appeared one day after Open Doors highlighted the plight of non-Muslim women:

Religious minority women under IS control are often repeatedly sold from jihadi to jihadi. Once militants get tired of raping and abusing one particular girl, they usually sell them off to one of their militant buddies so they can rape and abuse them at their own pleasure.

One escaped Yazidi girl explained how she was

"she was bought and sold by eight different jihadis... We were put on display [in sex slave markets]. Men came in and looked at us like objects. It was like a car showroom.... Women were bought for cash — as little as $20, or exchanged for things like mobile phones, or given away as gifts."

She was raped at least three times a day for over 16 months by countless ISIS fighters, forced to take contraceptives and abortion-inducing drugs, and repeatedly tried to kill herself to escape the abuse. Her account is typical, and has been made by many other escaped non-Muslim girls.

Other recent reports tell of "one 8-year-old girl who was also bought, sold and raped by eight different militants in a span of 10 months"; of another "sex slave who set herself on fire to prevent from being raped"; of a couple who, after their children were abducted by ISIS, answered their door to find a plastic bag containing the body parts of their daughters and a video of them being tortured and raped; and of Christian and Alawite women being raped and slaughtered by ISIS jihadis invading their village.

Islamic State jihadis laugh and joke about buying and selling Yazidi sex slaves, in a propaganda video.

But such Islamic abuse of women is hardly limited to groups such as ISIS or Boko Haram — a Nigerian-based organization that also defines itself in exclusively Islamic terms and is notorious for abducting, enslaving, raping and murdering Christian girls. Approximately 700 Christian and 300 Hindu girls are abducted, enslaved, and raped in Pakistan every year. These are very large numbers considering that Christians and Hindus each make up only one percent of the nation's Muslim-majority population.

Just four days after Open Doors made its remarks about the plight of Christian women, two Muslim men in Pakistan invaded the home of a Christian woman while her soldier husband was away serving in the army. They tied and gang raped her while threatening to slaughter her two-year-old infant daughter if she did not comply. According to the 30-year-old woman:

"The men treated me like an animal, telling me I was a worthless Christian.... They said Christian women are all whores and they would come back and repeat their debauchery if I ever told anyone."

Because she is both a female and infidel in a Muslim-majority nation, the police and the law did nothing for her. That same week, five more Christian girls were kidnapped, converted to Islam, and forced to "marry" their captors.

There are many more examples of rape and sometimes murder of Christian girls — and sometimes Christian boys — in Pakistan. After a 9-year-old Christian girl was raped by a Muslim man who boasted of having "done the same service to other young Christian girls," local residents explained:

"Such incidents occur frequently. Christian girls are considered goods to be damaged at leisure. Abusing them is a right. According to the [Muslim] community's mentality it is not even a crime. Muslims regard them as spoils of war."

A similar situation prevails in Egypt. In July 2012, U.S. Congressman Chris Smith testified about the "escalating abduction, coerced conversion and forced marriage of Coptic Christian women and girls. Those women are being terrorized and, consequently, marginalized."

The late and often diplomatic Coptic Pope Shenouda III, the head of Egypt's Christian community, highlighted this proclivity back in 1976: "There is a practice to convert Coptic girls to embrace Islam and marry them under terror to Muslim husbands." Between 2008 and 2013 alone, nearly 600 cases of abduction, rape, and forced conversion of Christian women have been documented in Egypt. The situation has only gotten worse since, as per the title of a 2012 report: "Abductions and Forced Conversions of Christian Coptic Women in Egypt Dramatically Increase."

If young women are sexually targeted, older women are sexually degraded. On May 20, a 70-year-old Christian woman in Egypt was stripped naked, spat upon, and paraded in the streets of Minya to jeers, whistles, and yells of "Allahu Akbar" ("Allah is Greatest") by an angry Muslim mob.

Two days before the Open Doors report was published, Muslims in Uganda beat and raped a 22-year-old Christian woman because she accused a mosque leader of murdering her father due to a religious argument. A month earlier, the 13-year-old daughter of a mother who left Islam and converted to Christianity, was raped by local Muslims and told: "This is the second warning to your mother for disgracing the faith of the Muslims."

It should be noted that even in Europe, it is the indigenous females who are suffering the most from the influx of Muslim migrants. Exponentially higher numbers of sexual attacks and rapes are being committed, often on the same logic that prevails in the Islamic State or Pakistan. In the words of a Muslim migrant in Germany who stalked, cursed, and groped a woman: "German women are there for sex."

A final important point: while non-Muslim women are targeted more than non-Muslim men for sexual reasons, that does not mean that they are targeted less than men when it comes to non-sexual forms of Muslim persecution, such as attacks on "blasphemers" and "apostates." Chivalry is an alien concept to Islam; when it comes to terrorizing and putting infidels in their place, the religion of Muhammad is strictly egalitarian. In Pakistan for example, the most notorious blasphemy case involves a Christian woman, Asia Bibi, who has been in prison on death row since 2009; and when a Christian couple was accused of desecrating a Koran, both husband and wife were burned alive. More recent accounts that surfaced around the same time that Open Doors highlighted the plight of Christian women include:

• Indonesia: In what was described as "an unprecedented use of Shari'a on a non-Muslim," a 60-year-old Christian woman was publicly caned 30 times for selling alcohol.
  • Islamic State: A Christian woman was executed by Islamic militants for refusing to deny her faith in Christ. ISIS also threatened a group of Dominican nuns, demanding they either convert to Islam or pay jizya, tribute (based on Koran 9:29). "The elderly sisters [fled and] began to suffer heart attacks and heart failures from the stress of the mass exodus. Over the past 18 months, 23 of them died, sometimes up to three deaths a week. 'They died of a broken heart,' said Sister Huda."
  • Uganda: A Muslim man strangled his wife to death for leaving Islam and converting to Christianity. Another Muslim man beat and threatened to butcher his wife while shouting "Allahu Akbar" because of her conversion to Christianity.
One seldom hears of the reverse, of a Muslim wife killing her husband for apostasy, due to the lack of authority women have in the Muslim world.

You do not want to be a woman in Islam.

Raymond Ibrahim is the author of Crucified Again: Exposing Islam's New War on Christians (published by Regnery with Gatestone Institute, April 2013).

See this tooo
Eurabia: “50 million Muslims In Europe and 80% are living on welfare”
By Pamela Geller - on April 20, 2015
EURABIA: DHIMMITUDE

As instructed by the Islamic State and Islamic leaders before them,

Eurabia: 50 million Muslims In Europe and 80% are living on welfare

Muslims on a Muslim TV channel talk about their part in the destruction of European countries.

Following are excerpts from an interview with Egyptian Islamist researcher Ali Abd Al-Aal, which aired on Mayadeen TV on October 12, 2012. Watch it – it’s an eyeopener.

TV host Yahya Abu Zakariya: It has become customary for the sheiks preaching in mosques to talk, in their sermons and lectures, about “the infiltrating infidel West,” “the European-Crusader West,” “the abode of infidels and the abode of Islam.”

I have presented claims that the Muslims in Andalusia engaged in fornication, homosexuality, and debauchery. Today, if you go to the West and tour the European continent, where there are 50 million Muslims… 80% of these Muslims are beggars, living on Western welfare. In other words, the European pays taxes, and the state gives the Muslim money to buy food.

The Muslim in the West does not earn his daily bread. If he were in the Islamic world, he would die – even the cows and the goats cannot get their sustenance in the Islamic world. 80% are unemployed.

Let me give you an example from Sweden. There are 500 Islamic associations and only one Jewish association. Every mosque in Europe suffers from theft. In accordance with the European law for support of religions and cultural diversity, the state provides Muslims with funding, and the managers of the mosques steal those funds.

At times, you encounter an Imam who employs his wife as the floor sweeper, and then tells her to stay at home.

Then you have fake divorces. A Muslim divorces his wife on paper, and when social services give her a home, he takes his wife back and they rent out the house on the black market.

I used to visit Muslim prisoners in the West. Those drug dealers and rapists would say to me: Tell the warden to get us halal food. They wanted their meat slaughtered in the Islamic way. I would say to them: Even if you were eating pork, it would renounce you. You peddle drugs in the name of Muhammad and Islam, yet you claim that you belong to the pure Islamic civilization.

The Muslims do not rise to the level of their religion. The bombings that took place in London, in Madrid, and all around, the Western image of a Muslim boastfully slaughtering… The camera shows a long-bearded Muslim slaughtering another Muslim, while crying “Allah Akbar.”

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
By this Islamic/ Sharia law every kashmiri girl could be taken as slave or for personal pleasure by the conquerors, Indian Army in this case.

So why cry when we are applying your own Islamic law to you lol

Flame Thrower

Europe would be Islamic if civil war will not happen
If civil war happens then that would result in deaths of tens of millions of people...

Even today major chunk of oil comes from middle East, Europe civil war means no oil...

In short, Civil war may never happen(atleast wrt to Muslims) in Europe

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
If civil war happens then that would result in deaths of tens of millions of people...

Even today major chunk of oil comes from middle East, Europe civil war means no oil...

In short, Civil war may never happen(atleast wrt to Muslims) in Europe
They could buy Russian oil then ........................................

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
By this Islamic/ Sharia law every kashmiri girl could be taken as slave or for personal pleasure by the conquerors, Indian Army in this case.

They did
Search about kunan poshpora incident in which Hindu Indian army men from Rajpitana regiment(your caste) had fun with Kashmiri muslim women

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
They did
Search about kunan poshpora incident in which Hindu Indian army men from Rajpitana regiment(your caste) had fun with Kashmiri muslim women
More than 50% Rajputana Rifles has Musalman (Qaimkhani and Mewati) , Jat, Gujjar, Yadavs from the the Border areas of Rajasthan, Haryana and west UP

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
More than 50% Rajputana Rifles has Musalman (Qaimkhani and Mewati) , Jat, Gujjar, Yadavs from the the Border areas of Rajasthan, Haryana and west UP
Btw how true is that kunan poshpora stuff.........................
looks like madde up to me

Pash

Country flag

I support, I hope we will also learn soon than late
Why not to put some people from other states in Kashmir?

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
I think it is happening already. What was happened last year on new year party in Cologne (Germany) was an early warning example. Hopefully EU will learn sooner than late
What Happend there the Germans stroked back huh?

Willy2

:yawn: Not interested in suffering of Europe , we heard much more cruel stories , In one of our relatives family, a hindu Brahmin-girl was abducted night before her wedding by a gang led by a one-sided lover, who taken her across the border in Bangladesh, forcefully convert her and then as we know what happens....they just play ludo..
Another incident , my elder sisters friend , nobody saw her for around 3 years , neither her so call lover. My maternal family live so near to bangladesh border , in villages nearer to bangladesh border these type of story are common, some fortunate return back , some found in in sex market of Bombay , and others never ever heard.
Local muslim in those area believe( probably intentionally preach by Imam) that converting a Brahmin-girl is as same as one trip to mecca , many muslim are poor here , they find it shortcut .
Liberal european protected by so call "holy roman empire " from absolute carnage , there share of suffering is incomplete, now or later they will face the same what Balkan face for 400+ yeras.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
:yawn: Not interested in suffering of Europe , we heard much more cruel stories , In one of our relatives family, a hindu Brahmin-girl was abducted night before her wedding by a gang led by a one-sided lover, who taken her across the border in Bangladesh, forcefully convert her and then as we know what happens....they just play ludo..
Another incident , my elder sisters friend , nobody saw her for around 3 years , neither her so call lover. My maternal family live so near to bangladesh border , in villages nearer to bangladesh border these type of story are common, some fortunate return back , some found in in sex market of Bombay , and others never ever heard.
Local muslim in those area believe( probably intentionally preach by Imam) that converting a Brahmin-girl is as same as one trip to mecca , many muslim are poor here , they find it shortcut .
Liberal european protected by so call "holy roman empire " from absolute carnage , there share of suffering is incomplete, now or later they will face the same what Balkan face for 400+ yeras.
Actually the Holy Roman Empire during the crusades were Germans and their leader Fredrick Barbarossa

And about the Brahmin girl all of the families of their are cowards If this thing Happend to my sister I would kill the man that did this to my sister cut his head off cut his mother in half and even kill his /her little brother or sister regardless of age call me a savage or barbarian if you like but we need to be wicked to these people

Willy2

Actually the Holy Roman Empire during the crusades were Germans and their leader Fredrick Barbarossa

And about the Brahmin girl all of the families of their are cowards If this thing Happend to my sister I would kill the man that did this to my sister cut his head off cut his mother in half and even kill his /her little brother or sister regardless of age call me a savage or barbarian if you like but we need to be wicked to these people
Hindus too can be violent ,specially in rural area , even when they are minority upto as low as 10-15%, thats why the first thing they do is run away in bangladesh with the girl(or.Abduct). they fit mosque , imam etc in other side of border for ceremony , so it's not as easy what u thing , specially when jaichand like "brahmin" are here , can u imagine my very close one type of maternal grandfather who is renounce priest in that area sold temple land to build mosque just for jewelry and money for the marriage of his grand daughter ??? Though the circumstances is still unclear. The district I talk about named Murshidabad have 90% muslim majority in rural area, do u ever live in so much hostile region sir ???

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Hindus too can be violent ,specially in rural area , even when they are minority upto as low as 10-15%, thats why the first thing they do is run away in bangladesh with the girl(or.Abduct). they fit mosque , imam etc in other side of border for ceremony , so it's not as easy what u thing , specially when jaichand like "brahmin" are here , can u imagine my very close one type of maternal grandfather who is renounce priest in that area sold temple land to build mosque just for jewelry and money for the marriage of his grand daughter ??? Though the circumstances is still unclear. The district I talk about named Murshidabad have 90% muslim majority in rural area, do u ever live in so much hostile region sir ???
No bro Brahmins are not 'jaichands' sure some of them might be but not all of them even I am a Brahmin
And I did lived in some these muzzie infested area in aurangabad and about Hindus being violent Hindus who are educated are not violent most of the times rural people are very easy to manipulate and are very Kattar so no doubt about them being violent
Gujarat and muzzafarnagar are the case.

Willy2

No bro Brahmins are not 'jaichands' sure some of them might be but not all of them even I am a Brahmin
And I did lived in some these muzzie infested area in aurangabad
Bro, I am a born-Brahmin too, but as per as my knowledge ,it's bengali brahmin who are responsible for the current demonic status of caste system , Bengal was the first place captured by EIC, and when britishers ,surveying social life of ppl , asked brahmin as they are educated ppl , and those idiots for cheep gain ,introduce manusmriti as important holy book and make further mess . Which played well in hand of britishers divide and rule policy .
As per "not all", I know more brahmin communist , anti-national leader than from so call lower caste . I heard/know more stories of high-class girl elope with bangladeshi or any 3rd class/class less muslim ( seriously , u want to spend ur life with cow smuggler ??At least KK married a Nawab).
Somewhere Mr.Pringle said that elite can't fight along common ppl in common cause , as due to their early privilege , they r don't know what fight lower level ppl face . It's same here with brahmin .
about Hindus being violent Hindus who are educated are not violent most of the times rural people are very easy to manipulate and are very Kattar so no doubt about them being violent
Yes, thas what I say , derbhanga happens because urban ppl only can do candle march where these thing if happen in rural areas ,because there facing riot is question of survibility , u either expel from ur villege as a community , or slaughtered . in urban are athat mentality don't exit.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Bro, I am a born-Brahmin too, but as per as my knowledge ,it's bengali brahmin who are responsible for the current demonic status of caste system , Bengal was the first place captured by EIC, and when britishers ,surveying social life of ppl , asked brahmin as they are educated ppl , and those idiots for cheep gain ,introduce manusmriti as important holy book and make further mess . Which played well in hand of britishers divide and rule policy .
As per "not all", I know more brahmin communist , anti-national leader than from so call lower caste . I heard/know more stories of high-class girl elope with bangladeshi or any 3rd class/class less muslim ( seriously , u want to spend ur life with cow smuggler ??At least KK married a Nawab).
Somewhere Mr.Pringle said that elite can't fight along common ppl in common cause , as due to their early privilege , they r don't know what fight lower level ppl face . It's same here with brahmin .

Yes, thas what I say , derbhanga happens because urban ppl only can do candle march where these thing if happen in rural areas ,because there facing riot is question of survibility , u either expel from ur villege as a community , or slaughtered . in urban are athat mentality don't exit.
You are right about some Brahmins of Bengal
But West Bengal happens to be the most liberal and secular Indian State what a coincidence
I think Bengalis in General (Leaving Some) have their Head under their asses they have some Kind of false superiority comeplex (even though I haven't seen any 6foot tall Bengali or bangladesi they Think that they are smarter than a average Indian
Trust me I have talked to a lot of Bengalis we have to Humilate them and show them their true aukaat including the Bengali Brahmin

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E What the "Eurabia" Authors get wrong about Islam in Europe Europe and Russia 4

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles