Ethnic Cleansing of Hindu Pandits in Kashmir

JBH22

Guys if anyone has any information on the beginning of Insurgency 1989-1996 please post,these first years were chaotic for the security forces..
This documentary gives a good insights on the initial stage of this insurgency and how Hindus were forced to flee.

Last edited by a moderator:

amitkriit

This is a well known fact that Hindu fanatics are destroying the lives and property of minorities in India. Kashmiri Pundits are affiliates of RSS and Bajrang Dal, they exaggerate their plight to show innocent "Muslims" in the valley in bad light. Good thing is that the Indian government in center is aware of these facts. They will not let the "Hindu Nazis" to trample the minority rights. Government must act fast and act decisively against those KP groups who are creating problems at press conferences of the Kashmiri people, beating up the leaders, this is against law.

JBH22

This is a well known fact that Hindu fanatics are destroying the lives and property of minorities in India. Kashmiri Pundits are affiliates of RSS and Bajrang Dal, they exaggerate their plight to show innocent "Muslims" in the valley in bad light. Good thing is that the Indian government in center is aware of these facts. They will not let the "Hindu Nazis" to trample the minority rights. Government must act fast and act decisively against those KP groups who are creating problems at press conferences of the Kashmiri people, beating up the leaders, this is against law.
Troll GTFO here if you have nothing sensible to say
If all Hindus are fanatics then all Muslims are terrorist

AOE

What the hell amitkriit? Your location has changed from India, to China, and now Liechtenstein. lol

mayfair

Troll GTFO here if you have nothing sensible to say
If all Hindus are fanatics then all Muslims are terrorist
Fix your Sarcasm Detector (TM) mate.

For the record, I fully sympathise with and support Kashmiri pundits in their struggle for justice, equality, dignity and restoration of what truly belongs to them.

Last edited:

Sikh_warrior

Professional
hmmm somebody here loves Arundhiti Roy!

coming back to the topic, Kashmiri Pandits are the ture natives of J&K, the muslims are just recent converts!

A.V.

[hl]Please Air your views freely respecting all religions and its followers please.[/hl]

Sikh_warrior

Professional
my apologies to anyone whom i offended with my comments.

i commented in relation to the ethnic cleansing of Kashmiri Pandits as compared to muslims living in J&K.

i didnt mean to offend anyone or any religion.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

natarajan

I would be happy if some mods swing into action :mad2:

natarajan

Already i have opened thread for the cause of kashmir pandits as dfi underwent some design changes ,some of my threads started by me are missing example kaveri engine development was started by me and it has hundreds of posts but now i find same thread showing as started by someone

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Secular and Democratic mother India peace of $hit that cant take care of its own people. Only in India will you see its own people made refuges.

I regret i ever meet Kashmire Muslim youths, they made me lose hope of everything good in humanity, humans are merely brainwashed tools that can be made to suck on a pigs p@nis every day if it was told that would be the most holiest act and humans would do that unquestioningly. What an vile people they have become these Kashmire youth.

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
This happens when whole country closes its eyes with Secularism and feeds pseudo-seculars a freedom to puke anything they like against the original inhabitants and the native religions.

According to figures from the CIA for 2007, at that time about 300,000 Pandits living in India were "internally displaced people" from Kashmir and Jammu. The US government has reported on the terrorist threat to Pandits still living in the Kashmir region.

The socio-political situation in Kashmir continues to be volatile, with the displaced Kashmiri Pandits beginning to lose their cultural identity. The US Department of State reports that, according to the Indian National Human Rights Commission, the Kashmiri Pandit population in Jammu and Kashmir dropped from 55 percent in 1941 to 0.1 percent as of 2001. In 2009 Oregon Legislative Assembly passed a resolution to recognize 14 September 2007, as Martyrs Day to acknowledge ethnic cleansing and campaigns of terror inflicted on non-Muslim minorities of Jammu and Kashmir by terrorists seeking to establish an Islamic state.
Kashmiri Pandit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and after such a cleansing/persecution they ask for voting on freedom :mad2:

SPIEZ

Country flag
Offering at most respect to all religions. It is sad that when 1 religion is given most of the respect for their ANTI-SECULARIST and and of certain people ANTI-NATIONALISM and TERRORIST views as well.

Sad that the politicians are using this as a tool for garnering sympathy and votes.

Praying for a truly secular India, at least if not now sometime in the future.

JAI HIND

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
India is not truly secular, Nehru made India a sham secularism with his hateful ideology against Hinduism (for obvious reason - i.e. his upbringing and crypto traditions of the Nehru clan supported by British and their agents in India) , which is still being practiced by his agents in the media and congress! Truly a sad scenario - which lower middle classes and poor are oblivious of!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles