Engineer-turned-yogi performs rare feat

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
As one practices Yoga for a long period of time, he will get this power of levitation, it is known as the laghima siddhi. But the person in the photo is too young a practitioner to achieve those heights, neverthless it depends on ones practice and aim. Yoga has no limitations and only the Human body has the limitations as we limit our brain capacity. But the human body and brain has no limitations and this has been proved scientifically also....
No he won't. Laghima Siddhi is a myth which originated in ancient allegorical literature and has since been passed down from generation to generation.
And Yoga does have limitations as does the human body, the brain and all other matter that exists on this planet governed by numerous natural laws (gravity being one of them). And no there are no scientific proofs supporting your assertions. There is however scientific literature supporting certain therapeutic benefits of yoga.
My intention is not to insult you personally or attack your beliefs. Nor am I trying to cast aspersions upon Hinduism. I just find it pointless to perpetuate myths for the sake of some misplaced allegiance to Hinduism.

ani82v

Country flag
Just saw this video. But physics don't add up :)

[video=facebook;123256484518488]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=123256484518488&set=vb.528658540480556&type=2&theater[/video]

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Hmmm nice background to hide the steel wires...

:hmm:

Just saw this video. But physics don't add up :)

[video=facebook;123256484518488]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=123256484518488&set=vb.528658540480556&type=2&theater[/video]

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
No he won't. Laghima Siddhi is a myth which originated in ancient allegorical literature and has since been passed down from generation to generation.
And Yoga does have limitations as does the human body, the brain and all other matter that exists on this planet governed by numerous natural laws (gravity being one of them). And no there are no scientific proofs supporting your assertions. There is however scientific literature supporting certain therapeutic benefits of yoga.
My intention is not to insult you personally or attack your beliefs. Nor am I trying to cast aspersions upon Hinduism. I just find it pointless to perpetuate myths for the sake of some misplaced allegiance to Hinduism.
If you say so then did anyone think of an aeroplane 500 years back, did anyone think of computers. Just because you don't know or you haven't seen anything you cannot say that it does not exist. Simple question, can you see air with your naked eyes, no no one can. You can only feel air. So, just because you cannot see air with your naked eye can you say that air is not there. You don't know anything about SPIRITUALITY in INDIA. Try to experience it your self and then tell that this is wrong. Just without finding anything you cannot simply wash away someones belief and faith. And one thing if at all anyone experiences any powers also, we are not permitted to tell it out.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles