Enemy Country Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adux

Country flag
Dear all,

The freedom of expression and lines that shouldnt be crossed by posters from enemy countries should be well defined. The MODS and owners of this pro-india forum shouldnt allow at any stage for these enemy country posters, some of them are paid by their government to do so to post their condescending tripe about our country or its armed forces. This is their psychological warfare, and we should let our medium be a voice for it. I want the MODS to clamp down on the Chinese and Pakistani's posters. They should not be our equals in our forum. They will not give you the same treatment on theirs also this is PLA authorized exercise. I dont want to be a party to this. I was about to post Anjem Choudary links on my facebook and write some expletives about him, then I refrained because he wants exactly that and he wants the publicity. The chinese want the publicity of their views through our forums. We should let them. It is unpatriotic as well as stupid from our side. How are we different from GoI, who we call naive for letting Anjem Choudary in?

Adux

Adux

Country flag
Dear Amrit,

I see that you have liked my post, but i want you to speak out.

Adux

Country flag
Try posting anti-west, anti-US, anti- US Armed Forces, pro-communist, pro terrorist, pro political islamic, pro taliban, pro- pro china, pro-axis of evil, pro russia comments on WAB or militaryphotos.net, you are done for. The same is done by the pakistani's and chinese from their own perspective in their respective forums. We are a joke

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Try posting anti-west, anti-US, anti- US Armed Forces, pro-communist, pro terrorist, pro political islamic, pro taliban, pro- pro china, pro-axis of evil, pro russia comments on WAB or militaryphotos.net, you are done for. The same is done by the pakistani's and chinese from their own perspective in their respective forums. We are a joke
The policy of this forum as far as I understand is to allow all people to speak their mind, regardless of their country of origin, provided they do so in a sensible and civilised manner. It is irrelevant what the Pakis or Chinese or the Westerners do on their forums; we are not them nor should we emulate their policies. DFI is not a propaganda forum but a discussion forum meant for meaningful exchange between members (including those with polarizing views). If you think we are a joke it is up to you to decide whether you want to stay or not.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Adu,

Pakistanis are a joke and don't come here except once in a while to shower some choicest words which are deleted and member banned as in case of Paki National who was banned yesterday.

We have couple of star Chinese who post sense and the rest are taken care of by our posters in countering their propaganda.
One part of information warfare is to also counter the info war so that neutral observers get both sides of the coin. DFI is the platform to counter false propaganda. Mods are proactive to clamp on anything against Indian interests. Report any posts that are such.

pmaitra

The policy of this forum as far as I understand is to allow all people to speak their mind, regardless of their country of origin, provided they do so in a sensible and civilised manner. It is irrelevant what the Pakis or Chinese or the Westerners do on their forums; we are not them nor should we emulate their policies. DFI is not a propaganda forum but a discussion forum meant for meaningful exchange between members (including those with polarizing views). If you think we are a joke it is up to you to decide whether you want to stay or not.
Good point. If there is no disagreement, there is no debate. What's the point of 50 people reciting the same verses and always agreeing with each other?

I think the biggest problem is with vulgar and profane language, despite repeated requests to desist from it.

Adux

Country flag
DFI is a propaganda forum wether you like it or not, It is an India propaganda forum by the virtue of its vision and its intentions. It is also now a enemy country posters propaganda forum, because the owners and MOD's seem to be suffering from the old indian problem of being more white than whites themselves even at the cost of national vision and security. Yes, I do think you are a joke, just because you got a new Moderator status doesnt change that fact, also nice try - but read my post again, I address it as 'we', which includes me, atleast to the english I have learnt. There are boundaries in which polarizing views can be exchanged. There is a reason a country gives more rights to citizen than to non-citizen. This is 'Indian' forum, not a 'World' forum. China and Pakistan constitute serious and imminent threat to India, and have been responsible for killing of our citizens and has created serious blows to our interest.

Adux

Country flag
Good point. If there is no disagreement, there is no debate. What's the point of 50 people reciting the same verses and always agreeing with each other?

I think the biggest problem is with vulgar and profane language, despite repeated requests to desist from it.
If you wont do you job, others will do it for you. It is as simple. You can do what you can. I will not under any circumstances let chinese or pakistani posters run amok here, making fun of my country, my people and my armed forces. This isnt a 'world' forum. And I cannot stand their condescending behavior especially in my home.

pmaitra

Adux,

We value all posters, including you. Please bear with us. It is great you have expressed your concerns. I will just request you to have some patience and cooperate with us whenever we make some requests.

I would encourage you to defend India against those that malign our country, including those from PRC. Few from PRC are very good, especially KickOk1975, who is also a Star Member. Debate and counter, just do it in a way you can say it everywhere and in front of any audience.

Adux

Country flag
Adu,

Pakistanis are a joke and don't come here except once in a while to shower some choicest words which are deleted and member banned as in case of Paki National who was banned yesterday.

We have couple of star Chinese who post sense and the rest are taken care of by our posters in countering their propaganda.
One part of information warfare is to also counter the info war so that neutral observers get both sides of the coin. DFI is the platform to counter false propaganda. Mods are proactive to clamp on anything against Indian interests. Report any posts that are such.
Sorry Yusuf,

That simply doesnt float. There is no need to tolerate arrogant and condescending enemy country posters here on our forum. It is down right stupid. Now especially after this thread, how the moderators and owners are on the side of paid Chinese government employee's, they will have more of a free run on this forum. No matter, I will do my part. Even if you dont do yours. I suggest you take the 'Indian' and replace it with 'International'

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Three Chini posters banned recently and many more before. Adu, show me an instance when we have allowed negative comments against our country go unopposed.

Adux

Country flag
Adux,

We value all posters, including you. Please bear with us. It is great you have expressed your concerns. I will just request you to have some patience and cooperate with us whenever we make some requests.

I would encourage you to defend India against those that malign our country, including those from PRC. Few from PRC are very good, especially KickOk1975, who is also a Star Member. Debate and counter, just do it in a way you can say it everywhere and in front of any audience.
I dont think I have said I have issues with chinese posters, but rather with chicom posters. There is a difference. By all means have good posters like Xinhui, Kicko1975 etc, who gives us a unique perspective into a culture and a country which we dont understand like the Pakistani's. There is a reason why Militaryphotos.net and WAB and even BR is the way it is. We can be more open than BR in our own issues as well as issues with regards to friendly countries. But there should be no compermise or dilution of our stand against enemy countries. You as moderators, should not make posters like me waste my time with these idiots, I shouldnt be put in that position, I would like to contribute much more meaningfully and much more calmly, but your policy is not helping me in this matter at all.

I am glad that this forum doesnt need anyone's support, but long time back when it needed some monetary support, I was going too, then I refrained. Simply, I was not ready to pay for a medium which is used by the enemy's of my country to spew their propaganda, especially from a country who is known to hire posters to do their propaganda on online forums. I dont have to counter idiot who comes here, I dont have to read them on my page. I dont mind our people who have varied views and agenda's. They maybe bastards, but atleast they are our bastards.

Last edited:

pmaitra

Thanks Adux.

Also, please report posts. We are usually very prompt in deleting offensive material. There are also spurious reportings and we see those reported posts but take no action because we feel it is unwarranted.

Anyways, if you have any complains about how DFI is being run or moderated, please speak out.

Adux

Country flag
Three Chini posters banned recently and many more before. Adu, show me an instance when we have allowed negative comments against our country go unopposed.
Fact of the matter is, your policy should be sound and clear. You should not be putting me in a position to react to idiots and make me oppose them. I hope you are not looking for ratings like with reality tv, it comes with a price. In the forum world an equivalent would be PDF. Chicoms and Paki's are not welcome here and nor are they allowed to make condescending comments on the Indian interests or forces. There is a poster J20!, who has posting Indian troops as 'malnourished'.
http://defenceforumindia.com/china/31739-chinese-defence-budget-set-double-2015-a-3.html#post422470
http://defenceforumindia.com/china/31739-chinese-defence-budget-set-double-2015-a-3.html#post422654

This is unacceptable for me as an Indian. If this Chinese said this in front of a IA jawan or me, he would have his face punched in, and no ..this is not an Internet threat.

Adux

Country flag
I do hope expect an answer to the above post Yusuf. Defence forum of 'INDIA' has to tolerate malnourished Indian soldiers comments and much more.

amitkriit

All discussion boards with Indian affiliation must be pro-India by nature, the international contributors are merely privileged guests, they must bear that in mind. Free speech exists here because India as a nation exists. We must only show as much curtsey to them as they show to us on their free-and-fair discussion boards. Me too suspects that many of these Chinese guys are professionals, fighting a propaganda war on net.

pankaj nema

Country flag
We must give them a long rope because ultimately they will hang themselves

Let them spew all their venom and hatred against India and then ban them

They want to be banned they are carrying a card like this :banplease:

They are suicide trolls :sucide:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Fact of the matter is, your policy should be sound and clear. You should not be putting me in a position to react to idiots and make me oppose them. I hope you are not looking for ratings like with reality tv, it comes with a price. In the forum world an equivalent would be PDF. Chicoms and Paki's are not welcome here and nor are they allowed to make condescending comments on the Indian interests or forces. There is a poster J20!, who has posting Indian troops as 'malnourished'.
http://defenceforumindia.com/china/31739-chinese-defence-budget-set-double-2015-a-3.html#post422470
http://defenceforumindia.com/china/31739-chinese-defence-budget-set-double-2015-a-3.html#post422654

This is unacceptable for me as an Indian. If this Chinese said this in front of a IA jawan or me, he would have his face punched in, and no ..this is not an Internet threat.
Posts get reported, edited/deleted. We cannot stop anyones "mouth", we can take action thereafter. 3 people got banned for such repeated rumblings. We cannot otherwise make DFI a closed forum as we appreciate members like Kickok and Ohmilaya.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

I think we are giving this forum excitement and a different perspective. More importantly, our participation, whether sympathetic to Indian policies or not, is a badge for the founding members of this forum of their success.

Adux

Country flag
I think we are giving this forum excitement and a different perspective. More importantly, our participation, whether sympathetic to Indian policies or not, is a badge for the founding members of this forum of their success.
You are not enemy country citizen, nor do your views have much difference to our world view. You are not the people in concern here. Nobody wants a zombie forum, but nobody wants a forum where our stated enemies can come and spew their venom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles