Ending of China's super-boom spells pain with no end seen yet

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
80 percent of Chinese national exports are to one company in USA Walmart . A lot of strength there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this for real, or you just joking?
srs.

Country flag
Is this for real, or you just joking?
srs.
Walmarts China imports caused 400000 job loss in usa

http://money.cnn.com/2015/12/09/news/companies/walmart-jobs-china-imports/

More than 80 percent of the 6,000 factories in Wal-Mart's worldwide database of suppliers are in China. Wal-Mart estimates it spent $15 billion on Chinese-made products last year, accounting for nearly one-eighth of all Chinese exports to the United States. If the company that Sam Walton built with his "Made in America" ad campaign were itself a separate nation, it would rank as China's fifth-largest export market

http://geography.fullerton.edu/taylor/geog100/chinawashpost.htm

@Razor correction 13 percent

Last edited:

no smoking

Country flag
Walmarts China imports caused 400000 job loss in usa

http://money.cnn.com/2015/12/09/news/companies/walmart-jobs-china-imports/

More than 80 percent of the 6,000 factories in Wal-Mart's worldwide database of suppliers are in China. Wal-Mart estimates it spent $15 billion on Chinese-made products last year, accounting for nearly one-eighth of all Chinese exports to the United States. If the company that Sam Walton built with his "Made in America" ad campaign were itself a separate nation, it would rank as China's fifth-largest export market

http://geography.fullerton.edu/taylor/geog100/chinawashpost.htm

@Razor correction 13 percent

Looks like someone just need to improve his language skills.
The article says "one-eighth of all Chinese exports to Untied States" not "total Chinese national export".

Country flag
Learn to read check previous post. Point is USA built up China and now USA will bring it down

amoy

hahaha Chinese talking about Sneaky snaky mindset and beating around the bush.

Ask a guy from china a question, and 9/10 times he'll give you an indirect answer and beat around the bush; even among "friends."
This seems to be national trait for them, no directness.
Your post just proves how sneaky u are -- Look at how u revised my post in your quote.

:facepalm:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Your post just proves how sneaky u are -- Look at how u revised my post in your quote.

I didn't "revise" anything. That is something done by you (amoy) and your employer CCP (historical revision etc.)

Most of what you wrote in that original post, is/was your usual 50 cent BS, so I ignored it with "blah blah"; just like everyone else should.

The sneakiest nation (peaceful rise, my ass :bplease: ) and the sneakiest people are the chinese. I'm not saying it is bad; just pointing out facts. :D

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Chinese have done which no other country have done. They have lifted so many people out of poverty that one can only dream.

Yes, they did some excess in the last 5-7 years but that is not going to erase their gains. They will still grow a modest 5-6%, which is not bad after 10% growth for three decades.

Funny thing is that they did all this using capitalistic economy while paying only lip service to communism.
Many of those people will be falling back to poverty in coming years.

no smoking

Country flag
Learn to read check previous post. Point is USA built up China and now USA will bring it down

The point is you made a mistake based on wrong assumption:
1.The USA didn't build up China, all the industrial basis today's China were already built up by Chinese before 1978;
2. The USA can't bring it down either because China already became a critical part of American's global economic system, she can't bring China down without hurting herself badly.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles