Emotional feelings from brother from same Mother: INDUSTAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
Emotional feelings from brother from same Mother:United Staes of INDUSTAN​

Hi Iam Hareesh Kumar.Am a NRI.I live in Uk and in India aswell.Tese are my own views.Just like it or Hate it but Think about it.I urge u all.Not as an Indian but as an Ancient Indian Subcontinent.The time the world never even thought of invading US.The time when we thought the world about Science,Language ,Way of living.The time when we ruled the world.Have a free thoughts before reading my article.Hope we all will realize that we are frome same Mother We drank same Milk but seperated by Religion,Western Intrest and Inner Politicians.But HOW LONG? Can we be seperated just by things i mentioned above? How canwhen our DNA and Our existance are same.

First of all I ll be very happy to be reunited with Pakistan.Western Intrest divided us.We faught freedon war together .But now we are divided and controled by western Powers.In india Hindu ans muslims live together We respect each other.many riots happends its all becase of political gain.We must understand that Pakistanis are not from arab.In pakistan government try to tell pakistanis that they are Arabs.But we are not.We are from same family.Can u deny that? We wr once ruled whole world including America in our ancient past.We wr divided by new religions and etc.But we are the same people.We are not from ARABS or ARYANS which is western propaganda now proved wrong by their own people.I really feel bad when pakistanis wait and beg for funds from USA and Chinese. Peo[le on pakistan must understand friend ship with chinese is like feeding the snacks It will bite u. Chinese will change their policy according to the political changes.If India ,I ment IF India became a superPower with domestic arms production am sure chinese will look at India in diffrent manar.They respect power.Chinese respect power. I urge all pakistanis to think about it .We the people gave knowledge to the west .Britishers ruled us and divided for their political gains.We were carried away.We all are same people from same mother.

U can question me.About Kashmir and war against India by Pakistan Armed Forces but if the Kashmir issue is solved pakistan Army has no agenda after that.To sped nearly 60% of its GDP.And am sure people of Pakistan and People of India never hate each other.Why we gona hate each other ? Family may have liltle fights or major fights but in our heart WE REALLY DONT WANT OUR BROTHER TO DIE AT ALL.Because we drank same milk from 1 mother. We all should think what we did and what we are doing.Our History is so vast even west dont want to tell the truth.West propaganda is ROMAN were super civilization or Epypts But what about mohan da Jaro ? and what about newly unearth DWARAKA which is 12000 BC (Aprox) Today am sure we resoect each others CHoice to follow thier own religion Fine.We can live with it.Very existance of pakistan is seperate Muslim State.Now its 2013 We can be who ever we want .We can be a SUPER INDIAN SUBCONTINENT or UNITED STATES OF INDIA.

To my brothers and Sister i urge only this.You may Think am like creedy or anything.but at the end of the day we need to realise our FATHER and MOTHER are same.We are from same family.We share same DNA.We shared same culture even before Islam is formed 720AD .Today we all are educated and grown as two great nations.Its high time We all join hands and Look forward to get in to our Ancient position as the SUPER POWER of the WORLD.I strongly belive chinese can backstage anyone .Small example is RUSSIA and INDIA .India-we gave chinese their culture from their God to Kungfu(DAMO-he is a south Indian KING who tought chese Kungfu and Aurveda etc. SHOLIN TEMPLE IS THE TEMPLE OF DAMO -Real Name BODHI DARMA) yet they betrays US(I ment US INDIAN AND PAKISTANIS) and RUSSIA -they betrayed russia in many ways from border wars etc.Its russia decided to settle the border and gave what chinese wanted.As u know china will be a colonisation of Jappan if Russia dint help.Am sure these chinese respect Power and Pakistan should Realize it which is very weak in economy and in defence.Please dont think am jsut trying convince u.Am more Indian and Pakistani.It has no diffrent.Whats the diffrent? Nothing.Even religion,Way of living,Politicians etc No one can seperate us from the fact that we all from one Mother.

Its my small request to my brothers and Sisters of Pakistan.As we people to people we know we dont hate each other.Cause we cant.Who will hate their own blood relation? May be fight between brothers but definitly not to kill each others .WE NEED TO WAKE UP.I know i will get more oppostion omments but when brithers,west and other means cant stop us loving each other i dont thing these comment WILL ...

We will retain our Super Power Position As soon as we realize we are not enemies but once big happy FAMILY

INSHA ALLAH JAI SRI RAM HAR HAR MAHADEV ! JAI HIND JAI PAK salute and RESPECT

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
With all respect.At the time of Mahabarata we had even larger teritory... We ruled the whole world. Read InFamous Book called India Once ruled America , India Once ruled Greek etc. U will know how languages nations and cultures wr derived from INDIA.Even english Language was derived from Sanskrit.And Sanskrit was derived from even older Language Which they call Pre Sanskrit or Brahim Text Which has History of 3 lac years old. West says cultures born just 5000 bc but Scientifically proved that we had civilisation befor 12000-14000 BC but its even Older. The time when EU and American continet was covered with ICE. We have our Own history which is unique It belongs to all INDIAN AND PAKISTANIS.We all are One... Still we are.How can we change our past and our DNA ? not possible We can pretend as diffrent people but inside our Heart and Soul we all know we are from same MOTHER and We are brothers..

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
With all respect.At the time of Mahabarata we had even larger teritory... We ruled the whole world. Read InFamous Book called India Once ruled America , India Once ruled Greek etc. U will know how languages nations and cultures wr derived from INDIA.Even english Language was derived from Sanskrit.And Sanskrit was derived from even older Language Which they call Pre Sanskrit or Brahim Text Which has History of 3 lac years old. West says cultures born just 5000 bc but Scientifically proved that we had civilisation befor 12000-14000 BC but its even Older. The time when EU and American continet was covered with ICE. We have our Own history which is unique It belongs to all INDIAN AND PAKISTANIS.We all are One... Still we are.How can we change our past and our DNA ? not possible We can pretend as diffrent people but inside our Heart and Soul we all know we are from same MOTHER and We are brothers..
Who the hell is we ? It was a bunch of kings who ruled over their kingdoms.
Having DNA resembling the natives of a land doesn't necessitate you honour or acknowledge your culture or history.

Spindrift

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
:why: :yawn: Another inane thread.

Get rid of the wahabist jihadist people in pak and then we can merge. However, wahabist jihadist people will never leave pak, so we will never reunite.

I used to think of reunification when I was 12yrs old... then I grew up.

I guess you are entitled to your emotional fantasy.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
I do not know which world you live in and what is the purpose of your post? We do not pretend to be different but in reality we are different. Just Google the info on Pakistan and for Bharatvarsh than come to lecture us. We do not have to prove anything to anyone that we are different. Your judgement of the facts is twisted.

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
He is NRAB... Non Residential Akhand Bharati

Really do not know whether to laugh or cry! :pound: :frusty:
Dude I know about level of knowledge. I really dont want to reply to u .Waste of time Yet since u r an uneducated Indian.I may refer u some books to Gain Knowledge i wonder that u can understand it yet Try to.Bless u Buddy
Read Book called India Once Ruled the Americas! [Gene Matlock] Price:$13.46 Amzon About the Author
Gene Matlock was born in Kansas in 1928. He attended college in Mexico City, earning a B.A. After serving with the Marines in the Korean War, he earned an M.A. degree from Tulane University, New Orleans. Now a retired high school teacher, he and Mexican wife Consuelo live in the California High Desert.

Just to educate u even more just check this Customer Review

Most Helpful Customer Reviews
31 of 38 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Revelation by Gene Matlock
February 14, 2001
By Jay Snyder
Format:paperback
Gene Matlock has done it again. He is one of the few modern historian who is not afraid to speak the truth and keeps revealing ancient secrets of India through his amazing findings. His views runs parallel with several historians and scholars such as Dr. David Frawley, Stephen Knapp, George Feuerstein, Godfrey Higgins, Mark Kenoyer to name a few. This is an excellent linguistic approach by Matlock. I first saw Gene's articles at viewzone.com and since then he has opened new doors for me to Indian civilization. Most people try to discredit him but I would request you not to listen to any, but instead find the truth yourself. THIS BOOK IS WORTH EVERY PENNY and I guarantee you will be surpised by the facts presented in this book. I have no doubt Gene's next book will be another Gem!

Learn something usefull Its good ,Its even better to know ur History

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
:why: :yawn: Another inane thread.

Get rid of the wahabist jihadist people in pak and then we can merge. However, wahabist jihadist people will never leave pak, so we will never reunite.

I used to think of reunification when I was 12yrs old... then I grew up.

I guess you are entitled to your emotional fantasy.
Hahah think of reunification when I was 12yrs old... then I grew up.? I guess not ...In this article did i say we will re unite?I just said what happend buddy

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
hahaha
India ruled the world? :pound:

You lost me there itself.

Are you NRI or NRP ??
Great ...
Dude I know about level of knowledge. I really dont want to reply to u .Waste of time Yet since u r an uneducated Indian.I may refer u some books to Gain Knowledge i wonder that u can understand it yet Try to.Bless u Buddy
Read Book called India Once Ruled the Americas! [Gene Matlock] Price:$13.46 Amzon About the Author
Gene Matlock was born in Kansas in 1928. He attended college in Mexico City, earning a B.A. After serving with the Marines in the Korean War, he earned an M.A. degree from Tulane University, New Orleans. Now a retired high school teacher, he and Mexican wife Consuelo live in the California High Desert.

February 14, 2001
By Jay Snyder
Formataperback
Gene Matlock has done it again. He is one of the few modern historian who is not afraid to speak the truth and keeps revealing ancient secrets of India through his amazing findings. His views runs parallel with several historians and scholars such as Dr. David Frawley, Stephen Knapp, George Feuerstein, Godfrey Higgins, Mark Kenoyer to name a few. This is an excellent linguistic approach by Matlock. I first saw Gene's articles at viewzone.com and since then he has opened new doors for me to Indian civilization. Most people try to discredit him but I would request you not to listen to any, but instead find the truth yourself. THIS BOOK IS WORTH EVERY PENNY and I guarantee you will be surpised by the facts presented in this book. I have no doubt Gene's next book will be another Gem!

Maharana

Hello Hareesh.

Although I respect your point of view of a re-unified India, I just want you to consider some facts -

1. Ancient India did not just constitute of modern India and Pakistan but it stretched from Afghanistan & Balochistan to Nepal to Ceylon to Vietnam and even to most of Indonesia at the time of Chandragupta Maurya and the Chola and Chalukya Dynasty . And that is why the terms Indian Subcontinent and Indo-China came into being. But of-course India was a land divided among various kingdoms with serious rivalries for domination.

2. After the fall of Delhi Sultanate and the arrival of Mughals, India was pretty much a country from Kabul to Hyderabad.

3. The British India constituted most of today's India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Myanmar (Burma) & Sri Lanka.

So why this love for only Pakistan? Why not make an effort to unite all of the undivided India? If you can possibly think of doing so..

India was a superpower of the ancient world, the bygone era. There is a reason why most of the world was obsessed with India be it Alexander or Columbus who named native Americans as Indians and a part of Caribbean as West Indies, but it's not that time anymore.
Let's resolve the problems of our people and develop the part of land that we have today. There are many more to be uplifted from Below Poverty Line and there are many who still sleep by the streets of our cities.

Last edited:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
I prefer reading history than reading fiction. Thank you.

BTW... the same Gene Matlock who claims Jesus and Moses are Buried in India and further claims that India is the birthplace of Abraham and the Hebrews? Spare me the sensationalist horror! I will read him when I feel like reading a joke book for a quick laugh.

February 14, 2001
By Jay Snyder
Format:paperback

Learn something usefull Its good ,Its even better to know ur History

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
India is not a homogenous country, it has many ethnicity, race and languages, there is no "we"
We wr all one .I dont blame u for this comment i can understand u did not know IT. Its fine

Silly article.
Am not a g professional writter so paderm me.I am just a normal Amm Admi

I'm from Punjab, Why the hell Are you are associating our punjab with the south Indians. If you love the ethnicity of Pakistan so much, how about we send few Pushtoons in tamilnadu. Let's see what happens.
I dint say u must be a south Indian or u must Live in Tamil Nadu.As u mention India is Divers country withh lots of diffrent languages etc.But We are still Stand as one.So i dont find why re united pakistanis ,panjabis ,phastoon cant live in hormony as we did it in our Past.

How the hell India taught west? That's just delusional, subcontinent is not the center of the world.
Its fine u dint know it .Do u know English and many other languages have Sanskrit orgin? Please google it many word in Arabic ,English ,Greek etc have similarities .Its very big topic and it will become Off Topic too .Since u asked me how India thought the west .Please read India Once Ruled the Americas!
Gene Matlock (Author) Just one of the example .You can google

Claiming Chinese cultural achievement as your own? I am not suprised. It is indian stereotype, that Indians believe they are the cradle of civilization and discovered everything and everyone else " stole " from them. Indians do not seem to have the heart to appreciate other civilizations and their achievement.
HAHAHA ITS iNDIAN STEREOtYPE?wHO ARE U ? pAKISTANI? BEFORE THAT? Any ways Chinese culture is Buddhism.Do u know know is Lord Budha? Google it too

Why are you telling Pakistanis how to handle its own affairs, who to be friends with and not to be.
Know one said what ur external affairs must do.See the main core of Pakistan orgin is to hate India .Its a core of Pakistan and its progress.But what happens when Pak and Ind became friends? What will be Pakistan'sISI and Army's Role? Will people allow to spend nearly 60-80% of its GDP on ARMY? Thats the reason PAK army dont want to be peace with INDIA at any cost.When ever Pakistan's politocal establishment move forward with peace talk some kind of terror strike happen in India.And u and me and this whole world know these terrorist are sponsered by PAKISAN ISI and Army.See what happend now.Today pakistan is under control of TALIBAN.It will hard fore pakistan to nutralize Taliban .Its not gona happen.Then what about Pakistanis?Who sperated from india to live in Peace and have a good Life?
India doesn't have any good relations with ANY of it's neighbours. Considering how much jealousy they have for other nations. I'm not suprised why.
Dude are u for real? India jealous on its neibours? Like Srilanka,Nepal ,Bangladesh,Maldivs,Pakistan and China? lol For what?Dude India in a verge of becoming economical super power in ASIA .GDP still at 5.5from 8% And wait for 2014 election under the rule of Narendra Modi It will be fastest Growing Economy in the world.India gives Aids to its Neighbours Why its should be jelous.India Always wnated to see stable and Economican Pakistan,Thats why we gave pakist MNS status way before.And we still supply Vegies to Pakistan too .Earn knowledge before bashing at INDIA.

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris thus the name Kashmir. What are non-kashmiris Indians doing there without visas and carring guns? Leave Kashmir and go back to your own Indian states where you came from.
What ashameful statement was that.Kashmir King Who ruled Kashmir agreed to be a part of India.Ruler -The King of Kashmir was not Mulla Umar His name is Maharaja Hari SinghHari Singh had ascended the throne of Kashmir in 1925 and was the reigning monarch at the conclusion of British rule in the subcontinent in 1947. One of the conditions of the partition of India imposed by Britain was that the rulers of princely states would have the right to opt for either Pakistan or India or remain independent. In 1947, Kashmir's population was 77% Muslim and it shared a boundary with both Dominion of Pakistan and Union of India. On 20 October 1947, tribesmen backed by Pakistan invaded KashmirThe Maharaja initially fought back but appealed for assistance to the Governor-General Louis Mountbatten, who agreed on the condition that the ruler accede to India.on 26 October 1947 and it was accepted on 27 October 1947 by the Governor General of India.So Kashmiris Joined India for an agreement Which pakistan Shamelsly ASK for. The ruler of India at that time was much concerned about being in power of New INDIAN Goverment so dint retreat POK from Pakistan.A grave Mistake due to poor Leadership.1952 elected Constituent Assembly of Jammu and Kashmir voted in favour of confirming the Kashmir region's accession to India What Pak govt said is not true.Falls facts just to keep u warm and looting ur country's wealth.Pakistan controls 30% of the region (Gilgit–Baltistan and Azad Kashmir). China occupied 10% (Aksai Chin) of the state in 1962.Which belongs to INDIA. ven pakistan allowed chinese to occupy Our teritory? Its really shamefull. to allow chinese to occupy and Mark my words u cant get it back from China.They gonna kick u if u tell them to vacate.So what is the motive of this whole Kashmir thing? U die and fight for Kashmir but give it to China? I dont get it.People of Pakistan should ask Pakistan Army to Explain.But they wont .

I would pass the offer to live with Indians, their ethniciities and races and I do not prefer to be friends with Hindus.
Just look at u .What u r saying? U just Hate Hindu and India for no reason.Thats was thought and brain wash by Pakistan establishment How sad.Humanity cant survive wuth this kind of hate.Islam is the relegion of Peace not HATE.Love every one is the only way to reach ALLAH

Please I am from Punjab, we share same genetics with punjabis of east punjab, but even so we are quite culturally different because they are mostly sikh.
This is the problem with pakistanis now.They just hated their own Blood Line and u got Identity Crisis.What do u mean they are all Sikh in Panjab haha.. And Punjabis are also Hindus befor sikhism was born.So in that sense u r HINDU too. Pakistanis lost their Blood line History now they dont know what are they ...ARAB? Its a Joke man seriously.

I'm not sure what similarities do we have with rest of India, especially the south and east type.
Climate is not same in all parts of INDIA .So its obvious we all have diffrent food culture with regards to the climate.And we are very ancient civilisation Very old hence we have many derived Languages and Since we had freedom and Peace Lifestyle our Kings allowed their people to follow and Maintain their own tribe with pride and Dignity.,And hence we have more tribe

Plus I do not like Hindus in general.
NO ONE CARES what u Like or Not.And its clear u r just like evil WHO just hate hate hate.Bless u man.MAY ALLA GIVE U SOME lIGHT

They worship idols and God will send them to hell for it.
hE HE wow what an Moron and U talk just like Terrorist.And u forgot that ur Grand DAD prayed IDOLS too and Hope he is in Heaven not Hell but for u its comfirmed hell LOL

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
hahaha

Great ...

Mariner HK, Tell us more how humans are aliens to Earth & how Martians share the same DNA that with Indians.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Also you have been given infractions numerous times for using SMS lingo. Quit doing that. This is not Facebook.

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hello Hareesh.

Although I respect your point of view of a re-unified India, I just want you to consider some facts -

1. Ancient India did not just constitute of modern India and Pakistan but it stretched from Afghanistan & Balochistan to Nepal to Ceylon to Vietnam and even to most of Indonesia at the time of Chandragupta Maurya and the Chola and Chalukya Dynasty . And that is why the terms Indian Subcontinent and Indo-China came into being. But of-course India was a land divided among various kingdoms with serious rivalries for domination.

2. After the fall of Delhi Sultanate and the arrival of Mughals, India was pretty much a country from Kabul to Hyderabad.

3. The British India constituted most of today's India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Myanmar (Burma) & Sri Lanka.

So why this love for only Pakistan? Why not make an effort to unite all of the undivided India? If you can possibly think of doing so..

India was a superpower of the ancient world, the bygone era. There is a reason why most of the world was obsessed with India be it Alexander or Columbus who named native Americans as Indians and a part of Caribbean as West Indies, but it's not that time anymore.
Let's resolve the problems of our people and develop the part of land that we have today. There are many more to be uplifted from Below Poverty Line and there are many who still sleep by the streets of our cities.
Thanks.. Am on board. India should need a great Leader.With respect for our Culture and brave. Then He should develop a Great economy.He should develop a Home grown High tech weapons.If all these happen no wonder we can lay a Honey Trap for reUnification of United States Of India. Looking Forward to it.

This article is just to point out where pakistanis fallen in a trap.Now its under Taliban Control.The Pakistan army Dont want India and Pakistan to be in peace. Then there will be no reason for pakistan to exist.What will pakistan do if there is no war with INDIA? Nothing .But it will develop and am sure India will also help them too.As our spaineless corrupt Leaders will be happy looting India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles