Emerging Naval Powers Force US to Change Approach in Indian Ocean

Country flag
I do not understand whether you support it or don't.

The unipolar world itself is a global empire. It is a stage in a transition process.
Unipolar world and Globalisation compliment each other. The economic freedom of nations is compromised to globalisation. This is done with the threat of political or military action by the unipolar order.
Are you considering USA to be a unipolar power?? (debateable)
Unipolar world means power on one side how does this compliment globalisation??? you
contradicted yourself if globalisation comprimises economic freedom. Military power
and economic power usually go together. A unipolar power in the present would be
a power that controls the world energy supply and I don't think USA completely does
it has stiff competition from China.

hindu atheist

Are you considering USA to be a unipolar power?? (debateable)
Unipolar world means power on one side how does this compliment globalisation??? you
contradicted yourself if globalisation comprimises economic freedom. Military power
and economic power usually go together. A unipolar power in the present would be
a power that controls the world energy supply and I don't think USA completely does
it has stiff competition from China.
Do you really not understand sir?

The post cold war era is a unipolar world. The pre '91 world was Bi Polar.
Globalisation is an economic order that seeks to create a borderless world to trade.

This is not possible if there is political conflict.That's why the western media singles out a few countries that have not given in to this order.

Remember what Barrosso of the EU said a couple of months ago? Globalisation needs more "integration" and this means political integration. Political integration.

Country flag
Do you really not understand sir?

The post cold war era is a unipolar world. The pre '91 world was Bi Polar.
Globalisation is an economic order that seeks to create a borderless world to trade.

This is not possible if there is political conflict.That's why the western media singles out a few countries that have not given in to this order.

Remember what Barrosso of the EU said a couple of months ago? Globalisation needs more "integration" and this means political integration. Political integration.
Terms of integration will always be made by a select few so even if globalisation occurs it
will happen on terms chosen by a few.

hindu atheist

Terms of integration will always be made by a select few so even if globalisation occurs it
will happen on terms chosen by a few.
And those few are the ones who are most powerful. The weak will suffer and probably go into oblivion.

average american

Its really hard for me to believe that Islamic goverments countries wont either be overthrowen or decend in to chaos and poverty. Its just not a functional system.It could be what we are seeing in Iran, and Egypt is just an intermendiate stage, much like europe went through when it was dominated by the Roman Catholic Church.hundreds of years ago.

As much as I would like to see India as a world power rivaling EU and USA and China I dont see it happening, India just has too many problems. India reminds me of the guy up to his ass in alligators trying to figure out how to drain the swamp.
The wild card with China is will the people of china put up with the corruption and inequites of their present goverment and what will happen in the future.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles