Electricity shortfall reaches record level

BridgeSeller

when u can't confront truth, u resort to 50 cents and excuses :rofl: alas which is bigger, 50 cents or 50 rupees ? new low of your low? :confused:

don't try to be obfuscating. stay tuned to ELECTRICITY!
Daniel Burrus: What Can We Learn From India's Massive Blackouts?
India Heat Wave Triggers Power Outages, Violent Protests In Uttar Pradesh State

I call the incompetence to provide the basics for Indians an epic failure ! Why not heal your own sores before poking into our ally Pakistan's affairs?
Rast time I checked, 50 rupees is bigger. :pound:

Bettel check that cheap chinese knockoff calcuratol you ale using It's bloken.

And what the hell is "new low of your low?" Learn proper English. And no, I'm not talking about 'Engrish'.

Last edited:

Blackwater

when u can't confront truth, u resort to 50 cents and excuses :rofl: alas which is bigger, 50 cents or 50 rupees ? new low of your low? :confused:

don't try to be obfuscating. stay tuned to ELECTRICITY!
Daniel Burrus: What Can We Learn From India's Massive Blackouts?
India Heat Wave Triggers Power Outages, Violent Protests In Uttar Pradesh State

I call the incompetence to provide the basics for Indians an epic failure ! Why not heal your own sores before poking into our ally Pakistan's affairs?
U still not checked my post 12??!

thethinker

Country flag
Comparing blackouts and seasonal power shortage that happen in India with something like perennial load shedding that has been going for years in Pakistan regardless of any seasonal trends and across successive governments is rather hilarious.

Perhaps the Chinese friend would like to take a look at this in his backyard too if we are going to compare on similar lines :

China Wrestles with Power Shortages

Kapisch ? :thumb:

Blackwater

Load-shedding: K-P govt protesters break into WAPDA House in Peshawar

The Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) government protested against load-shedding in Peshawar on Wednesday and entered the Wapda House by breaking the barriers around it, Express News reported.

The protest was led by K-P Chief Minister Pervez Khattak and most of the demonstrators are workers of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI). A few members of Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) also took part in the demonstration.

The K-P chief minister said that the province is getting only 1,300 megawatts (MW) instead of 2,000 MW.

Khattak demanded that cheap electricity be supplied to K-P and load-shedding be decreased.

"If Wapda doesn't solve this issue, I will not cooperate anymore," he also threatened.

He further remarked that the federal government does not have the right to run Wapda House as well as the government if it cannot solve this issue.

In a show of solidarity with the people of his province, Khattak on July 13 had vowed to lead demonstrations on July 16 if the issue of prolonged and widespread load-shedding was not resolved.

He had claimed the provincial government could eliminate the electricity shortage if the Centre handed over the control of power supply to K-P.

Protest against load-shedding: Demonstrators break into WAPDA House in Peshawar – The Express Tribune

Blackwater

[video=dailymotion;x26aiyq]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26aiyq_power-shortfall-in-pakistan-20-sep-2014_news?start=28[/video]

@musalman

Last edited by a moderator:

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
That is an old story. Situation is quite better now.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Na mano !! mujhay kiya faraq perta hai

Blackwater

Na mano !! mujhay kiya faraq perta hai
Power shortfall exceeds 6,000MW

Power shortfall exceeds 6,000MW - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Worst load shedding in Pakistan's history, massive breakdown feared

Worst load shedding in Pakistan's history, massive breakdown feared | Pakistan | Dunya News

Electricity shortfall reaches 7000 MW

Electricity shortfall reaches 7000 MW | Pakistan | Dunya News

Increased loadshedding worries prime minister

Increased loadshedding worries prime minister - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

ki farak painda ha
:p:p

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles