Electric cars & bikes discussion

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Monster truck on roads? I've never seen one on the highway, I think they are only driven offroad. The issue is that legally you can only lift a truck so much for the safety of others around you. You also disrupt the center of gravity and increase the risk of a rollover.
Oh didn't know about this :notsure:
Most of my knowledge of monster truck comes from youtube videos and articles

SKC

Country flag
^^^^^^^^^^^kis nalle ne ye gaadi design ki hai}¿¿¿
most of the Electric cars look weird like the Chevy bolt. i thing the big car companies are knowingly designing them bad so that people don't develop taste for them.

square

Strategic Issues
By the end of this year, we will have electric buses, taxis, autorickshaws... We are very serious about it and the automobile industry is also very serious about it," Gadkari, who holds the portfolio of road transport and highways, said at an event to mark the rollout of a fleet at Gurgaon here.

The government, he stressed, is striving to cut down huge import bill on crude and encouraging alternatives like bio- diesel, bio-methanol, ethanol, electricity and CNG.

"I am a bulldozer I want to stop this petrol, diesel... I am very much committed to transport based on electricity. My mission, my dream is public transport on electricity," he said.

IndianHawk

Country flag
most of the Electric cars look weird like the Chevy bolt. i thing the big car companies are knowingly designing them bad so that people don't develop taste for them.
They were designing them to be futuristic so that they could be sold as ultra modern niche product aka bmw i series.

Tesla came with mass offering idea. It is only now that mass electric car formula is being taken seriously.

I will consider a company serious about electric cars only if it introduces a mid range fully electric sedan similar to Honda City or Volkswagen golf. These are the mainstream cars. Everything else is niche.

Another thing if old big companies don't take electric seriously they might simply be kicked out of Market by new breed. Technology these days is not shy in Killing old mega corps in a matter of years.

square

Strategic Issues
Chinese Media on INDIA to Sell Only Electric Cars…:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
will not succeed in India
people will use it to light their houses. when current is gone.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Might be you doing as taught about us to ya there, we are having phones & torches for it.;)

aliyah

GOI had made it mandatory from 2030 only electric cars will be allowed to sell in india

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Might be you doing as taught about us to ya there, we are having phones & torches for it.;)
won't suit... will catch fire due to overheating... moti moti auntiya baithengi shadi barat mein janey kay liye .. this will happen.

Kay

Country flag
But doesn't that make it more successful?- no generators needed - cars will serve the purpose :biggrin2:

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
electric cars ....do anyone remembered the electric bike

Global Defence

New threads

Articles