Elderly Sikh assaulted by teenagers

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
British Girl Gets Jail for
Attacking Elderly Sikh Man

London: The British teenaged girl who attacked an 80-year-old Sikh pensioner in a city centre in Britain's Coventry last year has been jailed for two years by the Warwick crown court. Coral Millerchip, 20, attacked frail pensioner Joginder Singh at the city centre in August last year, an act which was captured on camera and caused an outrage among the Sikh community in the country, the Coventry Telegraph reported Friday. Millerchip punched Joginder Singh to the ground with his Sikh turban falling off in the brutal assault. The judge Friday ruled that the girl had "humiliated" Singh and sentenced her to a two-year jail term and 20 more months for an unconnected burglary. Mr Singh suffered a scratched nose in the attack and was later discharged after being taken to the hospital. A resident of Coventry in Britain's West Midlands, he was a dementia patient and died three months after the attack from an unrelated health complaint. Millerchip pleaded guilty to a charge of assault occasioning actual bodily harm, the report said. Describing it to be "a serious type of offence", the judge said: "This man was very vulnerable due to his age and due to a medical condition." "He was an elderly gentleman - you could have just walked away from him. Instead of that you assaulted him and humiliated him," the judge said. The judge said that Mr Singh was no threat to her and nothing could justify such an attack. The girl's counsel, David Murray contended that Millerchip had "a very troubled childhood", the report said.

Read more here:
British Girl Gets Jail for Attacking Elderly Sikh Man | NDTV.com
What a crappy defense is this? If there is a mad dog biting around people he needs to be shot dead.

This "troubled childhood" is a stupid and illogical excuse.Does that mean anyone having bad childhood can go around and beat up someone who cant respond back.

Why didn't she try to do that with a young Sikh guy... she would be perhaps bitchslapped out of her senses but she choose a 80 year old defenseless guy.Really a big shame!

Blackwater

What a crappy defense is this? If there is a mad dog biting around people he needs to be shot dead.

This "troubled childhood" is a stupid and illogical excuse.Does that mean anyone having bad childhood can go around and beat up someone who cant respond back.

Why didn't she try to do that with a young Sikh guy... she would be perhaps bitchslapped out of her senses but she choose a 80 year old defenseless guy.Really a big shame!

what a bullshit, every 2nd gora has trouble childhood in UK

so ??commit crime and get excuse

:rolleyes:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
what a bullshit, every 2nd gora has trouble childhood in UK

so ??commit crime and get excuse

:rolleyes:
Thats what I am saying... the guy defending her gave a stupid excuse and lot of UK homes are having broken families hence troubled childhood.

Glint

Country flag
Mr Singh, who had a form of dementia, died three months after the attack from an unrelated health problem.
His family said he was 'never the same' after the brutal assault which left him afraid to leave the house.
I don't even want to talk about this rot faced B!tch.
I don't have good words in my vocabulary to cover up what i'd say.

If i was there, i would have made her cry, These morons think they are the only one who can abuse.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

If i was there, i would have made her cry, These morons think they are the only one who can abuse.
She might be groomed by Pakis in her childhood who knows.

Glint

Country flag
She might be groomed by Pakis in her childhood who knows.
Honestly though, I don't think Pakis have anything to do with this Ignorant condescending pretentious b!tch.

Blackwater

That gori belong to low class section of British society, these people live on social benefits, drinking, fagging ,boozing is their way of life. For extra cash they do petty crimes.

I used to live in Coventry , it used to have auto industry and factories. Most of goras in that area are rough and factory class labour

The incident happened in Coventry City centre on bus stop next to sainsbury store

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This girl is but a Dollymop (to use her class of language).

The terms is however archaic.

Verdane

Typical english social life. These Indian-origin english has learned the british customs and lost its roots so fast. :lol:

about the case, I know only what I read in media and might see in the video. nothing about the elderly be a drunk or tried to rape her.
No. It isnt "typical English social life" any more than murdering slum children is typical Brazilian social life; or public gang rape of women is normal Indian social life.

As for Indian's learning British customs.. perhaps that explains why Brits of Indian descend do so well in the UK.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
No. It isnt "typical English social life" any more than murdering slum children is typical Brazilian social life; or public gang rape of women is normal Indian social life.

As for Indian's learning British customs.. perhaps that explains why Brits of Indian descend do so well in the UK.
Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Funny you should bring indian rape here. In india, the probability of a girl getting raped is almost 20 times lower than that of UK. But indian media make a big issue out of it becuase we consider it a national shame and are actively pushing our govts to make a safe environment for our women unlike your media, which barely mentions any rape at all as it seems to be the norm there as shown in that statistic:laugh:

Seriously, Brits would do better by cleaning their own house before pointing out flaws in others

praneet.bajpaie

https://www.google.co.in/#q=england+gang+rape

Gang rapes are common in England too

Verdane

Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Funny you should bring indian rape here. In india, the probability of a girl getting raped is almost 20 times lower than that of UK. But indian media make a big issue out of it becuase we consider it a national shame and are actively pushing our govts to make a safe environment for our women unlike your media, which barely mentions any rape at all as it seems to be the norm there as shown in that statistic:laugh:

Seriously, Brits would do better by cleaning their own house before pointing out flaws in others
Reported rapes perhaps...

However, if you actually consider what I wrote - which you didn't. I was making the point that non of the phenomena I mentioned are typical...they are in fact aberrations - but jump to conclusions if it makes that chip on your shoulder a little more comfortable.

praneet.bajpaie

No they are not common. Nor was I claiming they were common in India.
but you picked up the rape bogey, didn't you?

There are more number of rapes in England with a population of 50 million people than in India with a population of 1.25 billion. So where is rape more common? India or England. Instead of maligning someone else (seems to be the favourite pastime of English people, these days) why don't you look at yourselves first?

Verdane

but you picked up the rape bogey, didn't you?

There are more number of rapes in England with a population of 50 million people than in India with a population of 1.25 billion. So where is rape more common? India or England. Instead of maligning someone else (seems to be the favourite pastime of English people, these days) why don't you look at yourselves first?

If you scroll back up to why I wrote what I wrote It was England that was being "maligned" not India. In fact on this forum that seems to happen rather a lot.

I picked up on the example of rape because it was recently a big Indian news story.

The point was... the fact it was a big Indian news story does not mean that rape is common in India. Do I REALLY need to explain this twice?

As for comparative concerns over rape, I suspect there is a far larger tendency to both report, prosecute and find guilty those involved in rape in the UK. There are also wider definitions covering things that may or may not be considered rape in India. I'd hardly pretend to be an expert.

For the record, most people in England don't spend a lot of time thinking about India at all, but many people on these forums do seem to spend a lot of time posting spiteful comments about England on the basis of their own persecution complex.

praneet.bajpaie

If you scroll back up to why I wrote what I wrote It was England that was being "maligned" not India. In fact on this forum that seems to happen rather a lot.

I picked up on the example of rape because it was recently a big Indian news story.

The point was... the fact it was a big Indian news story does not mean that rape is common in India. Do I REALLY need to explain this twice?

As for comparative concerns over rape, I suspect there is a far larger tendency to both report, prosecute and find guilty those involved in rape in the UK. There are also wider definitions covering things that may or may not be considered rape in India. I'd hardly pretend to be an expert.

For the record, most people in England don't spend a lot of time thinking about India at all, but many people on these forums do seem to spend a lot of time posting spiteful comments about England on the basis of their own persecution complex.
Well now I know how naive you are. lol go to any English forum and see how India is defiled on a regular basis.

Go to online editions of any English newspaper and see how India and Indians are being vilified by your compatriots. When India send its Moon and mars Mission, more than any other country (yes, even Pakistan), the most butt hurt country was yours, so much so that BBC and many other English News Channels carried not so flattering Indian content. SO who is more obsessed with whom. Most Indians wouldn't even know where England is mate, so please get off your high horse and stop pretending that your country is an important stakeholder in Global affairs, cause you are not.

praneet.bajpaie

Please don't pretend to be an expert. Your country is no better when it comes to rape statistics and prosecution of rape offenders. If you want, I can provide links. As I said before in my previous post, come off your high horse and smell the coffee, mate. Its not all hunky dory as it may seem.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Actually its the other way round. Other than the few indian origin britons there, we Indians dont actually give a damn about anything related to Britons or UK. Your country is as relevant as Nigeria is to geopolitical affairs. So stop flattering yourself thinking that you have the Indians' attention, which you dont. Just to provide a simple example, none of the Indian media houses mentioned anything more than a passing reference about the UK elections unlike your media houses like The Gaurdian or The economist running betwetting stories of Indian general election. Nor is there any news coverage about whats happening in UK- be it about your tussle with EU or the pathetic state your economy is in, contrated with the love affair your news channels are having wrt our news, be it space launch or rape. The world has long changed from the days of WW2 where you still had the wealth robbed from the wealth intact and were in fact relevant to geopolitics. Not now though.

And about indian persecution complex, seriously you guys sure have the balls to talk about persecution complex and such after single handedly killing millions around the world through colonization.

I hope Karma completes a full circle and makes islamisation of england a reality:pray:

Last edited:

praneet.bajpaie

Global Defence

New threads

Articles