Eid Mubarak!

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Eid Mubarak all, may the festivities bring peace, good health and prosperity for all, GOD bless all!

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Eid Mubarak to all friends.

Hope this festival of joy brings happiness and peace to your lives and the world.

A.V.

Greetings to all members of DFI and their families

deepak75

Eid ki bahut Mubarakbaad...... hope it is an enjoyable and loveldy day....

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Eid Mubarak Guys!!! Lets celebrate this one with our Families and DFI :) God Speed

bhramos

Country flag
Eid Mubarak to all of our DFI friends...........

sandeepdg

Eid Mubarak to all my DFI friends !! May the festivities with the blessings of the almighty bring peace to all and and needy and lessen their grief in these difficult times !!

Solid Beast

Eid Mubarak to my mates on DFI and may God bless this forum and the people of India.

johnee

Eid mubarak. May allah bless all the shias of Pakistan...

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Eid mubarak. May allah bless all the shias of Pakistan...
Johnee, is this required? Its most insensitive post from you. Stop looking everything from the prism of Pakistan. There are muslims all over the world including India. Don't repeat this.

johnee

Johnee, is this required? Its most insensitive post from you. Stop looking everything from the prism of Pakistan. There are muslims all over the world including India. Don't repeat this.
Bah DD! Sorry but I dont understand your indignation. I said Eid Mubarak. Then in a separate sentence wished that god bless the shias of Pakistan. I specifically mentioned Pakistani shias, so that there is no confusion. Inspite of that, it seems you have misconstrued my post as targetting muslims of Pakistan or perhaps equating muslims with pakistanis. But I dont think my post conveys either of the two conclusions.

Anyway, I dont want to ruin the festive atmosphere. If you believe that the post is inappropriate, please make appropriate modifications. But I maintain that you are unnecessarily misconstruing my words. I am sure your intentions are noble but...

RAM

The southern Man
Country flag
Eid Mubarak to all

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Bah DD! Sorry but I dont understand your indignation. I said Eid Mubarak. Then in a separate sentence wished that god bless the shias of Pakistan. I specifically mentioned Pakistani shias, so that there is no confusion. Inspite of that, it seems you have misconstrued my post as targetting muslims of Pakistan or perhaps equating muslims with pakistanis. But I dont think my post conveys either of the two conclusions.

Anyway, I dont want to ruin the festive atmosphere. If you believe that the post is inappropriate, please make appropriate modifications. But I maintain that you are unnecessarily misconstruing my words. I am sure your intentions are noble but...
Johnee,

I can't say for DD, his intentions are noble but... I know what you are talking about.

I have no doubt that your intention in writing this post was anything but ignoble. We are all keenly aware of your soft spot for Pakistani Shiites, and how pained you are to read about their plight.
I understand it is difficult for such large hearted and compassionate individuals like yourself. However, I must urge you to raise your concerns on the threads earmarked for Pakistani Shiites, and let this thread be a positive and festive one.

And I join you in your prayers seeking prosperity for all, but above all the Pakistani Shiites. Ya Ali Madad on behalf of the Pakistani Shiites.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

That's not the point. The point is why bring Pakistan into this when there are muslims all over the world. And not to mention bringing shias into this. It is like wishing Indians "Happy Ganesh Chaturthi" and then saying may Ganesha bless lower castes of India. I'm just pointing that it was insensitive. Let be this last post on this issue.

Neil

Country flag
Eid mubarak.....to all DFI members.....may allah always bless the world with brotherhood and peace....!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DEJAVU EID Mubarak Introductions & Announcements 18
sesha_maruthi27 Eid mubarak 2012 Members Corner 16
Zebra Eid Mubarak Introductions & Announcements 12
Daredevil Eid Mubarak! Introductions & Announcements 1