Eelaam Homeland struggle was to hide Tamil Caste difference & unify discontented Tami

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Why in Sri Lanka, it is believed that Tamils, Vellars and others are inferior to Buddhists?

Caste? Or sheer racist arrogance?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Hienz

Are you succumbing to Chinese propaganda.

You are right Buddhists are hoax and are cruel.

Trawl the Chinese history and you will realise the same.

amitkriit

Buddhists are great pacifists indeed sir! If it wasn't like that would you believe at least a single Tamil could live beyond Vanni??
Sri Lankan Tamils aren't sheep, may be I don't need to prove it, LTTE already proved this point. Sri Lanka is their country they have the right to live in any part of their own country.

Sinhalas aren't being merciful, it's their compulsion. Last time when you tried to commit genocide, it resulted in several decades of civil war.

HeinzGud

Country flag
You do not know any thing because you are arm chair man. you have no experience of the ground and reality.
:rofl: keep them coming :rofl:

Why in Sri Lanka, it is believed that Tamils, Vellars and others are inferior to Buddhists?

Caste? Or sheer racist arrogance?
What??? who said so??? and how did you come to that conclusion??? can you give me some info about your allegations??

Hienz

Are you succumbing to Chinese propaganda.

You are right Buddhists are hoax and are cruel.

Trawl the Chinese history and you will realise the same.
I'm not telling only Buddhist are cruel.. I'm telling all the people are cruel in this world.... it is same for monks too.... but some monks are different and they are the real saints!

Sri Lankan Tamils aren't sheep, may be I don't need to prove it, LTTE already proved this point. Sri Lanka is their country they have the right to live in any part of their own country.

Sinhalas aren't being merciful, it's their compulsion. Last time when you tried to commit genocide, it resulted in several decades of civil war.
LTTE proved terrorism is not a good way to find solutions!

Compulsions??? do you think if SLA and Sinhalese as a whole need to genocide Tamils would their be any Tamil living in SL now??? don't pull BS here!

KS

Bye bye DFI
:
Compulsions??? do you think if SLA and Sinhalese as a whole need to genocide Tamils would their be any Tamil living in SL now??? don't pull BS here!
Well atleast they tried once.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Well atleast they tried once.
When ??? :rofl:

look at the picture of the temple of tooth, what if some important Hindu shrine or the golden temple were bombed by a Pak group how will Hindus react???

Did that happen in SL after that incident?? did any Tamil got harmed for what LTTE did??

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
yada yada Hi Sri Lanka (part of Bharat) Glanira Bhawati Bharata, Dharamasya Abhyuthanam.....

when ever there is decay of Dharama in Sr Lanka , like in Rawana's time ...

HeinzGud

Country flag
yada yada Hi Sri Lanka (part of Bharat) Glanira Bhawati Bharata, Dharamasya Abhyuthanam.....

when ever there is decay of Dharama in Sr Lanka , like in Rawana's time ...
Sri Lanka was not part of Bharata!

Don't bring the Ramayana #$%$ here......

amitkriit

Sri Lanka was not part of Bharata!

Don't bring the Ramayana #$%$ here......
Sri Lanka was under the rule of South Indian Kingdoms. Don't believe me? Read this map:

I can post more if that is not sufficient to convince you.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Sri Lanka was under the rule of South Indian Kingdoms. Don't believe me? Read this map:

I was waiting for this :laugh:

Do you think Cholas dominated the entire India????

part of SL was part of Chola empire it's got nothing to do with India technically!

according to your theory even Macedonia can claim India!!! :rofl:

amitkriit

I was waiting for this :laugh:

Do you think Cholas dominated the entire India????

part of SL was part of Chola empire it's got nothing to do with India technically!

according to your theory even Macedonia can claim India!!! :rofl:
I was talking from historical perspective. Sri Lanka was indeed a part of Bharat. Macedonia can't claim India because we have got larger number of guns than they have got.

Param

If not for the 1935 Govt of India Act, the Republic of SL would not have existed today.

It was under the 1935 Act that SL and Burma were separated from British ruled India

HeinzGud

Country flag
If not for the 1935 Govt of India Act, the Republic of SL would not have existed today.

It was under the 1935 Act that SL and Burma were separated from British ruled India
whoa that's new! give more info on that pls! any link....???

however Brits separated SL and Burma from India cuz the overwhelming proofs of both countries of being separate nations!

amitkriit

Sri Lanka is part of Bharat by geological perspective not historical... SL have a history that goes beyond the known human history

History of Sri Lanka and History of the World
That's the history they teach you there in Sri Lanka.
May be you are right, Sinhalas shared Sri Lanka with Dinosaurs, there was a battle of supremacy, Sinhalas won and dinosaurs had to suffer genocide to the extent that they went extinct.

KS

Bye bye DFI
When ??? :rofl:

look at the picture of the temple of tooth, what if some important Hindu shrine or the golden temple were bombed by a Pak group how will Hindus react???

Did that happen in SL after that incident?? did any Tamil got harmed for what LTTE did??

Did you maintain a straight face while typing those words..? Does words like Mulllivaikal ring a bell ?

HeinzGud

Country flag
That's the history they teach you there in Sri Lanka.
May be you are right, Sinhalas shared Sri Lanka with Dinosaurs, there was a battle of supremacy, Sinhalas won and dinosaurs had to suffer genocide to the extent that they went extinct.
well at least prove me wrong!!! you are just slipping from the argument!

amitkriit

Karthic are you that dumb???
Actually you are trying to be over-smart. Give me a neutral source, I will agree with you on Sri Lankan History. Historically speaking Sri Lanka belongs more to the Tamils, the current situation is just temporary.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
I hate how overrated the Chola Empire is. Cholas were gang-raped in 13th century by Pandyas, Hoysalas, Kakatiyas, and basically every dynasty in South India.

Also Cholas never ruled SE Asia or Indonesia as some people claim. They merely raided the towns of Srivijayan Empire in Sumatra to weaken them (as they were a trade competitor) and then left. Their actions were barbarous and there was little great about them.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles