East Turkestan - News & Multimedia

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
re: East Turkestan - News & Multimedia

Some western powers are always like to make some disputes for other nations , especially the developing coutries. why can't this developing countries left those historical problem as before and pay more efforts to develope their economy to their peoples' elevate the living standards ?
Politics :thumb:

U remember where there is a will , there is a way

Where there is a problem , there will be politics . So Nation leaders , Armed force & Beaurocrats have to act in mature way & should have lot of guts & class to accept mistake , agree to give and take policy

Im afraid non of these qualities can be found in leaders of CHINA, INDIA & PAKISTAN

Hence there will be hardline western intrest in those issues its normal:thumb:

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
East Turkestan ???????That's not my title of the thread.no such a place called East Turkestan,It's Xinjiang,I hope the mod respect the posters here and dont arbitrarily change other posters titles or contents.that's the univerally accepted basic respect any posters should have when using any forums.I hope in India this norm is the same.

satish007

East Turkestan ???????That's not my title of the thread.no such a place called East Turkestan,It's Xinjiang,I hope the mod respect the posters here and dont arbitrarily change other posters titles or contents.that's the univerally accepted basic respect any posters should have when using any forums.I hope in India this norm is the same.
dont need surprise, few India know east turkestan, but all round the world know indian chinese food.
I bet you don't know best chinese food is in india.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
LoL... Title should be "China occupied Sinkiang", just like "China occupied Tibet" :laugh:

No offence guys, just kidding! :lol:

ice berg

I think it is a good reminder of how biased mods in DFI are.

It will also remind them of their own powerlessness. Because what ever the name they using for this area, it will piss them no end that it is under chinese control. Let us not rub them the little pleasure they have.... at least on the internet. :rofl:

Let the name stay, I say. Reminder of their own powerlessness to change, for now and always.

nimo_cn

Country flag
I think it is a good reminder of how biased mods in DFI are.

It will also remind them of their own powerlessness. Because what ever the name they using for this area, it will piss them no end that it is under chinese control. Let us not rub them the little pleasure they have.... at least on the internet. :rofl:

Let the name stay, I say. Reminder of their own powerlessness to change, for now and always.
I still wish to know which mod changed the title.

Sent from Huawei Ascend T8830

amoy

I still wish to know which mod changed the title.

Sent from Huawei Ascend T8830
Stay cool, some only accept framed "reality" to their taste. And there're also cowards who can't stand the "propaganda", which is in too sharp a contrast to their backyard:rofl: To be frank Urumqi is far grander than most provincial capitals, especially in the south.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Urumqi,setting to be the financial hub and economic center of Central Asia

amoy

Nobody would have recognized that's Urumqi, except for those snow capped mountains far in sight, and the Mosque. There're also Qing buildings in Urumqi

That's the problem with modern urban architecture, unimaginative! I feel Qingdao, Xi'an, and Xiamen stand out in this regard.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Urumqi has big dreams,so preserving traditions is not top on their agenda

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles