Early Mauryan temples discovered in Hardoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

How is this an indication of fact that they were negroes?

I have history with me as brahmans are generally fairer(ofcourse keralis who have never known what is chastity would lead us to believe that brahmans are illegitimate bastards of britishers) than marathi tribals and since they ruled Maharashtra, it is evident that my theory rocks.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
My general theory is that whitemen are best and let us match your paintings made by supposedly dark indians like this one

with this painting of white men that is romans

Why this difference? as per another southie civafanatic, kushana age was golden so india too had a large class of artists. why did they produce such abhorrable pictures?
Now, let us compare paintings of the lightest sections of the "white man". Oh yeah, there are none. Do you know why? Because they're primitive.

Your theory isn't consistent.

Why aren't all of these white men, even the most lightest ones not producing the same art?

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag

How is this an indication of fact that they were negroes?
This is the indication of the fact that they look like.... I dont know.... average people from that area.

I have history with me as brahmans are generally fairer(ofcourse keralis who have never known what is chastity would lead us to believe that brahmans are illegitimate bastards of britishers) than marathi tribals and since they ruled Maharashtra, it is evident that my theory rocks.

And I have history with me to.

That's a PRIMARY SOURCE. Art work commissioned by the ruling classes of the Vakataka era.

Last edited:

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
This is a song age chinese painting executed by fair skinned chinamen

compare that with this stupid one from black ethiopia

Song age painting is much earlier than this stupid one.

Last edited:

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
And I have history with me to.

well let us judge quality of art works of different races throughout the history.

do not use exceptions as when we say that whites are superior in IQ it does not mean that every white dumb is better than a black but that white people as a whole are superior to blacks. Brazilians are healthier than keralites but we can not use a keralite wrestler and a brazilian kid to disprove this.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
This is a song age chinese painting executed by fair skinned chinamen

compare that with this stupid one from black ethiopia

Song age painting is much earlier than this stupid one.

This is Egyptian engineering and art 2000+ BC.

This is the best art from the lighest skinned Europeans almost 3000 years later.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
This is what great dark indians built in 2nd century

and this is what whites built at same timeframe

Last edited:

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

This is Egyptian engineering and art 2000+ BC.

This is the best art from the lighest skinned Europeans almost 3000 years later.

did you miss this

do not use exceptions as when we say that whites are superior in IQ it does not mean that every white dumb is better than a black but that white people as a whole are superior to blacks. Brazilians are healthier than keralites but we can not use a keralite wrestler and a brazilian kid to disprove this.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag

This is art from a dark skinned people.

This is what's comparable to it in it's own time ---- None

Make no mistake, I'm absolutely going to split those two.

Your theory isn't consistent. One group who happened to be the lightest, were the most underachievers for 1000s of years..

Last edited:

pmaitra

Wow, we have covered a lot of territory since Hardoi!

Perhaps we should rename this thread?

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Now, let us compare paintings of the lightest sections of the "white man". Oh yeah, there are none. Do you know why? Because they're primitive.

Your theory isn't consistent.

Why aren't all of these white men, even the most lightest ones not producing the same art?
There is no such thing as lightest whites.

you are not explaining why indians lagged behind romans, iranians, chinese in painting but were ahead of dark africans.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag

Sewage and drainage system --- By dark skinned people

Sophisticated city planning/grid system ---- By dark skinned peoples

First Docks ---- By dark skinned peoples

This is what's comparable to it in it's own time ---- Other dark skinned peoples

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
@shairtan

which black race ever produced any painting like that in pre industrial era as when we compare it should be best of scandinavians versus best of blacks

This is from 1600 scandinavia

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

Sewage and drainage system --- By a dark skinned people

Sophisticated city planning/grid system ---- By dark skinned peoples

First Docks ---- By dark skinned peoples

This is what's comparable to it in it's own time ---- Other dark skinned peoples

You are ignoring my theory on basis of these mud and brick walls. hahaha

Let us compare best things of whites versus best of indians.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
@shairtan

which black race ever produced any painting like that in pre industrial era as when we compare it should be best of scandinavians versus best of blacks

This is from 1600 scandinavia

I never said Northern Europeans didn't come out of the limbo. But they sure as hell weren't the apex of humanity most of their history. Which isn't working well for your light skin superior theory.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
You are ignoring my theory on basis of these mud and brick walls. hahaha

Let us compare best things of whites versus best of indians.
You must be an idiot. Those docks, sewage systems/toilets, sophisticated grid system/city planning, irrigation systems, etc, etc, etc. were being thought up by dark skinned people almost 5000 years ago.

You laugh at bricks. You seriously are an idiot. Things like fired bricks are huge innovations. Which people in Europe use extensively.

Last edited:

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
I never said Northern Europeans didn't come out of the limbo. But they sure as hell weren't the apex of humanity most of their history. Which isn't working well for your light skin superior theory.

again you are simply fleeing as i never said that scandinavians have been at apex of history but that contribution to humanity in last 2500 years have been whites> chinese> iranians> indians> africans in that order.

it is notable to see that skin colour is receding in descending order.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
This guy thinks innovations like fired bricks are jokes. WOW.

These things are amazing innovations done by dark skinned people like 8000-6000 years ago. Do you know how many people used that material for construction??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles