Early Mauryan temples discovered in Hardoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
History is bitter pill for south indians and where did you get 1000 years? do you know any maths?
Sorry, I meant you were jaziya-paying dhimmis for only 700 years.

Anyway, before I leave just know that peasants of Telangana were up in arms against the feudal regime of Nizam even before Indian Army intervened.

People of Benares who had been subject to Mohammedan rule for so many centuries never once showed the bravery that common men of Telangana showed.

Faithfully and passively paying jaziya is no sign of greatness in any sense of the word. Rather it is a sign of impotence.

Anyone would be bitter comparing the state of Benares with South India today so I totally sympathize with their frustration. People always bask in past glories (real or imagined) when their present state is shit.

Iamanidiot

Contrast likes of vishy anand, L Ramakrishnan, VK saraswat with YSR reddy , karunanidhi etc.

Brahmins are just 3 percent so you need to show me a single group which is 3 percent rather than 97 percent.

shed this notion of south superiority as what is true is that both north and south are beggar lands. both of us have comparable HDI with african blacks.
How can joo compare third rate imbeciles with stalwarts like Karunanidhi and YSR Reddy.How did joo forget YV Reddy,Shiv Nadar,Rahman Illayaraja and other great luminaries.

Please do not compare south India with suberior PCI and HDI with sub Saharan shit hole naarth India(full of superior bious Brahmins)

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Sorry, I meant you were jaziya-paying dhimmis for only 700 years.
again wrong as 1230 was when varanasi got under full control and by 1710 muslims ceased having any influence. it is not without reason that you are calling maths useless as it is inded for you.

BTW, what about andhras ruled by us for 1 millenium? it were the turks who ruled over us not you.

Anyway, before I leave just know that peasants of Telangana were up in arms against the feudal regime of Nizam before Indian Army intervened.

they showed bravery after india got independence thanks to indo aryan people.

we sacrificed 2000 people against british. what did southies do against british?

Last edited:

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Please do not compare south India with suberior PCI and HDI with sub Saharan shit hole naarth India(full of superior bious Brahmins)
Because south too is shithole and is ruled by us.

you can see hindi posters in south but do you see telegu , tamil etc. even in maharshtra?

Iamanidiot

I will tell statewise

1. Karnataka - Mauryas( 300bc to 200bc), satvahanas 100ad to 200ad, chutus 200 to 300ad, kadambas 300 to 500ad.
a period of 800 years and all these were brahmins

2. Andhra pradesh - Mauryas 300bc to 200 bc , satvahanas 80 ad to 200ad, ikshavakkus 200ad to 300 ad, vishnukundins 300-400 and pallavas 400 to 700ad a period of 1000 years.

3. Tamil nadu - Pallavas 300 to 800 a period of 5 centuries.

after all this effort we civilized southies and after that they learnt how to run state.
let uh exjamine your objervations.

Phirst Mauryans are East Indians Shudras to be precij defended from the clan of the morakayas or peacock keepers @LurkerBaba will pheel attended if U jay that they are naarth Indians.They havb fgot naathing to do with suberior bious buoys except in works of fiction.

Lets come to Satavahanas contemporary bhorks state them to be aboriginals of the Naga tribe who patronized bious brahminism (big mistake)

Now coming to Pallavas they are SCs modern day parayars or Devendra Kula vellalars are their dejendants.

Bhere are the suberior naarth Indian bious shiny brass lots coming into the bicchar?

Last edited by a moderator:

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
@MAYURA @civfanatic I have a new superb new theory.In modern India taking HDI and PCI into cognizance can I say the HDI,PCI is inversely proportional to TFTA bious Brahmin population and economic basket caseness a directly proportional to bious Brahmin population for each region and state
It is a fact.

Also Brahmin population, control of land by Brahmins and stranglehold of their religious/caste system is DIRECTLY proportional to the Islamization of the region. e.g. Bengal, Kerala, Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar.

Last edited by a moderator:

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
How can joo compare third rate imbeciles with stalwarts like Karunanidhi and YSR Reddy.How did joo forget YV Reddy,Shiv Nadar,Rahman Illayaraja and other great luminaries.
You are a fool of highest order.

VK saraswat head of team that built Agni 5 is imbecile compared to bastards and sheer dark barbarians like YSR?

Last edited:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
This thing is, there are numerous instances from other parts of the world where peasant armies did fight against forces of heavy cavalry, and sometimes quite successfully. The Chinese revolt against Mongol rule in the 14th century is one of the best examples where a peasant army overthrow a cavalry-based imperial power and established a new state.

I think it's the other way around. Modern governments with high-tech weaponry are much more capable of fighting against rebel/insurgent groups than they were in ancient or medieval times. But even then, we have see plenty of cases where peasant-based ,armed guerilla movements triumphed against modern armies with advanced weaponry. The Cuban Revolution led by Fidel Castro and the Viet Minh's triumph against the French are just two examples.

I am sure that the Turkic cavalrymen were fierce, but I really doubt they were more destructive than a fighter-bomber or modern tank.
a) The threshold was not reached for such furious and vast rebellions that you referenced. Turks were holding middle size Kingdoms and mostly limited themselvse to the safety behind their forts and cities.
b) Country farmers were largely left alone till they paid the revenue.
c) A commoner, a farmer who has to till the land in scorching heat all day long throughout the year, is not bothered very much about who the ruler is, till her remains just that - a revenue collecting ruler. It is only when crooks like Aurangzeb break limits of tax burden and start dictating the terms of personal life, that the villager's patience cracks up.
Turks couldn't manage to suppress the countryside so much, that the people would really lose their minds and rush madly to bite them out.
By comparison Turks weren't as overwhelming and imposing on large areas on regular basis - as the Mongols would.

In all these cases you mentioned, there were unprecedented excesses on a vast scale that broke the thresholds of civilian patience.
Why do you think Anna movement couldn't take things to a conclusion? Thresholds are yet to be broken.
Even the British did not leave India just because their was a Quit India movement.They had their own reasons.

I think the main reason for this was the frequent infighting among the Turkish nobles and tendency of the Turkic governors to declare independence as soon as some weakness in Delhi was detected.
Infighting was a regular thing in the medieval ages throughtout the world. It doesn't hamper Turks anymore than it hampers the native States.

From the 15th century, the Delhi Sultanate had been succeeded by various regional states totally independent of Delhi, and the rulers of Delhi themselves were not even Turks but Afghans (Lodis). So I don't think that the statement of "3 centuries" is entirely accurate.
Three centuries is not the zenith of Turkish rule. My point was to mention the stretch between when they first got foothold in India and when they got booted out of India. In all that time, they never got close to what Mughals achieved.
Ofcourse they augmented Afghans but Lodis were still also employing the same old Turkish lines whom their predecessors had.

Regards,
Virendra

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
It is a fact.

Also Brahmin population, control of land by Brahmins and stranglehold of their religious/caste system is DIRECTLY proportional to the Islamization of the region. e.g. Bengal, Kerala, Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar.

You are too ignorant to know anything. What about maharashtra? brahmins were very dominating even there. Less brahmanized areas like kerala, and tamil nadu have more christians and east bengal which was less brahmanized became muslim easily but west bengal more brahmanized had less population of muslims.

polynesia too does not have any muslims? reason no rule of muslims.

Iamanidiot

VK saraswat head of team that built Agni 5 is imbecile compared to bastards and sheer dark barbarians like YSR.
thank boo thank boo for the kaampliment only a fool can recognije another phool.

Boo phorgot dark and ugly kalam who in known as missile man

Iamanidiot

It is a fact.

They made a country a cuntry now the onus lies on the shudras to forge the cuntry into a country.Gandhi,Ambedhkar,Periyar,Narayanaguru,Sant Ravidas and Kanshi Ram are all a part of the process

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
Because south too is shithole and is ruled by us.

you can see hindi posters in south but do you see telegu , tamil etc. even in maharshtra?
I admire your knowledge and sorry to interfere in the debate, but now you are sounding like Pakistanis who claim 'we' ruled 'you' for thousand years. Are we now supposed to argue about what UP/Bihar was doing at the time of Indus Valley Civilization? Most Indians have common origins somewhere and mixed genes to variable extent and advanced civilization didn't start all over India at the same time and lot of people and tribes migrated from one corner to other corner. Why are you cherry picking some convenient time period and jumping from fair skinned to north indian to east Indian and sometimes last 500 years, sometimes 1000 years sometimes 2500 years, sometimes only Gupta period and sometime only present day end result, sometimes end result at 1945? Your original theory is about skin colour.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag

VK saraswat head of team that built Agni 5 is imbecile compared to bastards and sheer dark barbarians like YSR?
Tessy Thomas was the one heading Agni 4, 5.

satvahanas, mauryas, vakatakas, pallavas, ikshvakus, vishnukundins all were north indian and not native south indians.

Yes totally true. Here are those North Indians satvahanas and vakatakas for example.

Last edited:

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Tessy Thomas was the one heading Agni 4, 5.

Her contribution is as much as mine to this forum. It is just because of her being women that she is talked about.

and plaese tell me how a group of brahmans show up, defeat all local chiefs and then rule over the land.

It is a fact that brahmins have Eurasian genes and your tribal art would not make it otherwise.

Your coins are not at all realistic man. they can not be used as evidence but it is a fact that they were brahmins and nothing else but brahmans.

I do not need a kerali brahmin hater to tell me indian history. if you people had your way, brahmins should be killed straight away.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yes totally true. Here are those North Indians satvahanas and vakatakas for example.

where it is written that this man is Vakataka king Pravarasena and that pravarasena looked exactly like this and even if he did, it only proves that north or south brahmins are the best.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
My general theory is that whitemen are best and let us match your paintings made by supposedly dark indians like this one

with this painting of white men that is romans

Why this difference? as per another southie civafanatic, kushana age was golden so india too had a large class of artists. why did they produce such abhorrable pictures?

Last edited:

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
where it is written that this man is Vakataka king Pravarasena and that pravarasena looked exactly like this and even if he did, it only proves that north or south brahmins are the best.
No need for a definite confirmation. This is art work commissioned by the ruling classes/kings themselves.

And all of these right there are models of how a ruling class/king would have looked like in the Vakataka era >>>>>>>>>

Who do you possible think these people were modeled after? Sure as hell not lower classes in the Vakataka era. No one else can afford the jewelry, crown, etc BUT the ruling classes/princes/kings,

No one else would be riding on top of an elephant in war with a crown on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles