E.P Expressway

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
I just came across the following video on development of our road system.
This should be used to counter those who claim that no development is taking pace in India. I think they will have to upgrade the lighting system as it appears to have only one or two lights on each pole. If the viewers have more of this kind of videos then I would like to request that they should be posted for everyone of us.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
The problem is that the Modi government isn't publicising their achievements like they ought to. 90% don't know anything about the mega infrastructure projects initiated, many of which are nearing completion as also the many schemes initiated for the welfare of the ordinary Indian.

I think they need to get cracking so they put voters wise before the 2019 general elections.

mayfair

The problem is that the Modi government isn't publicising their achievements like they ought to. 90% don't know anything about the mega infrastructure projects initiated, many of which are nearing completion as also the many schemes initiated for the welfare of the ordinary Indian.

I think they need to get cracking so they put voters wise before the 2019 general elections.
I believe they are wary of the "India shining" experience from 2004. Roads and Highways along with Railways are that build the nations, but their immediate impact is highly localised and until the entire grid is established, the impact will stay localised.

SanjeevM

Country flag

On social media only negative rape news get viral. Why don't we share such positive news in all the whatsapp groups we are part of and create a network pyramid that the positive news spread like forest fire.

In whatsapp groups I am part of there are some Modi haters and some neutrals. These Modi haters poison the mind of neutrals with vested media created news items that downgrade india. I have made a point in collaboration with a couple of friends in those groups. I collect positive news daily that make Indians proud and Will not be promoted by MSM, I share those articles with links of respective sites. Me and my friends post 2 such articles each. So if we 3 are posting 6 positive news on daily basis, Modi haters are silent and neutrals are educated of what's positive going on in India which MSM will never show. My friends have further their other groups and they share the same articles there as well. This way a pyramid of positive news is created. You can also form such positive news pyramid with your friends. But request you to use it strictly for positive news that make Indians proud to be Indians and strictly NEVER use it to spread communal hatred.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
On social media only negative rape news get viral. Why don't we share such positive news in all the whatsapp groups we are part of and create a network pyramid that the positive news spread like forest fire.

In whatsapp groups I am part of there are some Modi haters and some neutrals. These Modi haters poison the mind of neutrals with vested media created news items that downgrade india. I have made a point in collaboration with a couple of friends in those groups. I collect positive news daily that make Indians proud and Will not be promoted by MSM, I share those articles with links of respective sites. Me and my friends post 2 such articles each. So if we 3 are posting 6 positive news on daily basis, Modi haters are silent and neutrals are educated of what's positive going on in India which MSM will never show. My friends have further their other groups and they share the same articles there as well. This way a pyramid of positive news is created. You can also form such positive news pyramid with your friends. But request you to use it strictly for positive news that make Indians proud to be Indians and strictly NEVER use it to spread communal hatred.
This portal has only positive news.....
https://www.thebetterindia.com/

IndiaRising

Country flag
this one expressway will do much more to decongest Delhi than that ridiculous odd-even crap put forth by Kejritard.

btw the conception of this expressway goes back 20 years. what have leaders(politicians and bureaucrats) been doing until then?

Hats off to Nitin Gadkari, one of the most efficient ministers of modern India. he completed the project in 500 days against the target of 900 days.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Until the Indian media remains a bitch of people with vested interests u can't expect anything positive to be shown on TV and that is guaranteed.

If u want a quality news channne then unsubscribe from NDTV, Times Now, ABP News and tune in to WION

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Until the Indian media remains a bitch of people with vested interests u can't expect anything positive to be shown on TV and that is guaranteed.

If u want a quality news channne then unsubscribe from NDTV, Times Now, ABP News and tune in to WION
I watch WION for sensible, balanced and news covering world events. I watch the others for fun! But never NDTV, the Congi, libtard and commie mouth-piece that is a platform for the 'tukde tukde' gang. This channel really sucks though it was worse when Barkha Dutt was at its helm.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I watch WION for sensible, balanced and news covering world events. I watch the others for fun! But never NDTV, the Congi, libtard and commie mouth-piece that is a platform for the 'tukde tukde' gang. This channel really sucks though it was worse when Barkha Dutt was at its helm.
Also Rajya Sabha TV is a damn good hindi news channel but it doesn't get attention very much due to government negligence.
Just look at DD news what type of Camera do they use for shooting Republic Day parade, either they lack funds or corruption is responsible.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
With positive news, I meant the news of India making progress in defence sector, our increasing capability, our economic progress.
I guess infographics/news from namo website/app is the only centralised place where you can get positive news.

SanjeevM

Country flag
On this forum also many good articles are shared and posted by different people. We can selectively use those news items and spread on whatsapp groups.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
He is also present here with same ID
Then it'd be nice if there's a thread regarding the same.All the achievements of NDA sarkar and the infrastructure advancements of various projects which do not have public attention could be posted on a single thread.
@Hindustani78 bhai.Could u do it pls?We can analyze the progress time 2 time nd counter pappu brigade.

Raweg

Then it'd be nice if there's a thread regarding the same.All the achievements of NDA sarkar and the infrastructure advancements of various projects which do not have public attention could be posted on a single thread.
@Hindustani78 bhai.Could u do it pls?We can analyze the progress time 2 time nd counter pappu brigade.
Bhai sab kaam hum hi karenge to BJP wale kya muft me rotiya todenge.....kuch mehnat unn nikaammo ko bhi karne do

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Bhai sab kaam hum hi karenge to BJP wale kya muft me rotiya todenge.....kuch mehnat unn nikaammo ko bhi karne do
Arey anna I am not saying we do all their work...I just want everyone 2 clear their doubts abt wat all Modi had achieved within such a meagre time which was not possible during UPA2 rule...The difference must be crystal clear,the neutrals r drifting towards the haters due 2 propaganda of MSM which can have a tremendous effect on our future...Keep Modi aside for a while,it is worrisome 2 even think abt chances of Congis nd apologist rascals forming a govt in 2019.

Raweg

Arey anna I am not saying we do all their work...I just want everyone 2 clear their doubts abt wat all Modi had achieved within such a meagre time which was not possible during UPA2 rule...The difference must be crystal clear,the neutrals r drifting towards the haters due 2 propaganda of MSM which can have a tremendous effect on our future...Keep Modi aside for a while,it is worrisome 2 even think abt chances of Congis nd apologist rascals forming a govt in 2019.
That what i m saying......whose stopping BJP and govt from running propaganda against opposition???...... And why is BJP unable to project what good govt is doing?? If u cant control media sitting in govt then u dont deserve to be in......either adopt,learn n fight or get lost

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
That what i m saying......whose stopping BJP and govt from running propaganda against opposition???...... And why is BJP unable to project what good govt is doing?? If u cant control media sitting in govt then u dont deserve to be in......either adopt,learn n fight or get lost
Now a days central BJP is taking donations only thru cheques, that means accountability. But they are making media owners as Rajya Sabha MPs. And more over they don’t have a high opinion on English MSM.

Earlier congis has sufficient hard cash and favours floating around to appease media.

That’s the difference.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Is there not a single nationalistic right wing hindu friendly person in Congress?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles