Dutch ban on halal and kosher meat

Adux

Country flag
Luckily enough I have been under anesthesia as well!!! But I get your point.
You are a gentleman and a graceful man. Good on ya. A person to emulate for a lot of members here.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
You are a gentleman and a graceful man. Good on ya. A person to emulate for a lot of members here.
Thanks mate. I am on "chane ka ped" now!!

By the way an error in my previous post, I just realized, looks like I did not insert a "not" there. I have "not" been under anesthesia.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
it is not for pleasure. It is for food.

Let me put it this way, God made humans the supreme being and gave it lordship over others. He made consumption of vegetables and animals available to us because of our superior status in this whole chain.

I don't know about mechanized system, but I think western countries have "assembly" lines for slaughter and they have Halal marked on the package.
You can eat just vegetables and survive, what has mass killing animals have to do with survivel now? If its just survivel vegetables are cheaper.

God created animals for us and gave lordship over them? Then how come they dont obey us or are not willing to die?

Also if god created animals for us what use is some deep sea creature which we have never seen before? There are creatures that we haven't seen yet.

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
Arabs in the 7th century didnt have much veggie stuff, you know being a desert and all! There few camels and goats around, so they thought, hey why not?

Adux

Country flag
PS: In regards, to animals, Darwin wins..Yup so they are inferior to us, and therefore can be eaten. The day an animal makes guns, develops languages, make a computer, then i will stop eating them, till then fair game.!!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
PS: In regards, to animals, Darwin wins..Yup so they are inferior to us, and therefore can be eaten. The day an animal makes guns, develops languages, make a computer, then i will stop eating them, till then fair game.!!
I dont need all that, i just would like to see Yusuf go in front of an wild Bison and say God created you for me and i am your lord, now kneel and kill yourself so that i can feast on you! LMAO.

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
I dont need all that, i just would like to see Yusuf go in front of an wild Bison and say God created you for me and i am your lord, now kneel and kill yourself so that i can feast on you! LMAO.
Duh! Animals are dumb, so they dont understand you so wont listen to you., more reasons for you to kill them for food! there is no need to sit on top of it! just shoot the damn thing, or noose, electrocute it! Humans have and will always have creative ways of showing the animals, who the real daddy is.

pmaitra

I was thinking about this as well. Guess what, try it yourself. Go to the Sunderbans and stand in front of a hungry tiger and tell him whatever you just mentioned. You won't survive long enough to realise that tigers don't debate within themselves whether they should painfully kill a man if he had to eat him.

Adux

Country flag
I was thinking about this as well. Guess what, try it yourself. Go to the Sunderbans and stand in front of a hungry tiger and tell him whatever you just mentioned. You won't survive long enough to realise that tigers don't debate within themselves whether they should painfully kill a man if he had to eat him.
or you shoot sedatives, train it. if they dont lisen, humans have means to make them listen

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Guys, aren't the plants and vegetables living beings? Don't they feel pain when we pluck them off for food?
Just because they don't roam around, does it make them less worthy of a kind to live in this world?
Why are we doing this mass murder of plants and vegetables?
Oh and what about crops. We sow seeds of life and destroy the life by our own hands?

Sarcasm alert !! :p

Regards,
Virendra

pmaitra

Guys, aren't the plants and vegetables living beings? Don't they feel pain when we pluck them off for food?
Just because they don't roam around, does it make them less worthy of a kind to live in this world?
Why are we doing this mass murder of plants and vegetables?
Oh and what about crops. We sow seeds of life and destroy the life by our own hands?

Sarcasm alert !! :p

Regards,
Virendra
Well said Virendra. We have a common ground here. Also, I returned the favour to your post. :)

True.

However, why discriminate between plants and animals? If one camel is slaughtered, we destroy one life to feed many. However, to feed one, we have to kill many rice plants. I guess we don't realise the 'pain' that plants experience simply because they don't bleed red blood or writhe in agony like animals do. We're destroying lives nonetheless.

We live in a funny world.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Reminded of a dialog in the film Roti. "na ye paapi pet hota, na bhook lagti!!!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Why should i go and tell the animal? Before you comment on one post read the above ones which lead to that...

pmaitra

Why should i go and tell the animal? Before you comment on one post read the above ones which lead to that...
And what made you assume I did not read the comments before that? Now to answer your question, why should you go and tell the animal? That's because you are asking someone else to do the same thing, who is very much aware of what will happen if he did that. That is my point.

Realise that just as animals are not willing to die for us, at the same time, they do not debate within themselves whether they will kill 'humanely' or not. They are animals and if carnivores, will hunt when hungry. They are not the same as humans.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
And what made you assume I did not read the comments before that? Now to answer your question, why should you go and tell the animal? That's because you are asking someone else to do the same thing, who is very much aware of what will happen if he did that. That is my point.

Realise that just as animals are not willing to die for us, at the same time, they do not debate within themselves whether they will kill 'humanely' or not. They are animals and if carnivores, will hunt when hungry. They are not the same as humans.
So let me understand clearly you accept what yusuf said? Let me quote.

Yusuf Wrote:
Let me put it this way, God made humans the supreme being and gave it lordship over others. He made consumption of vegetables and animals available to us because of our superior status in this whole chain.
So you accept to this pattern of thinking that animals and forest where created for man?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Duh! Animals are dumb, so they dont understand you so wont listen to you., more reasons for you to kill them for food! there is no need to sit on top of it! just shoot the damn thing, or noose, electrocute it! Humans have and will always have creative ways of showing the animals, who the real daddy is.
Is this sarcasm or you really believe animals are dumb and need to be killed?

pack leader

Professional
tipical europe

this is hypocrisy the same people that infringe on freedom of religion in the name of "humanitarianism"
allow the sale and procurement of fur products in the name of high fashion

:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

pmaitra

So let me understand clearly you accept what yusuf said? Let me quote.

Yusuf Wrote:

So you accept to this pattern of thinking that animals and forest where created for man?
Of course. Do you not? Why do you think lions hunt deers, buffaloes and zebras? If you are so sympathetic with these animals, what do you propose to do to save the lives of these hapless animals who are being hunted by the carnivores for food? These is a food chain and we are all part of it. Either God created this food chain, or if you are an atheist, then nature created them. The food chain is a reality.

One non-exhaustive example:

Adux

Country flag
Do you know what image doesnt show, on top of the mountain lion, coyote and bob cat, there is the quad consumer, a human being with a M-4 and scope. ;)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles