DRDO conducts eighth ballistic interceptor missile test

trackwhack

Re: DRDO to conduct eighth ballistic interceptor missile test this mon

Laymen like myself know that DRDO is mostly hype and bluster, but we may not know specific defects or shortcomings in the systems employed because we're not experts in the field. The article above refers to the interceptor's use of a proximity fuse to destroy the incoming Prithvi, and see below, the Patriot uses the same, but there are some problems:

MIM-104 Patriot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
We have also achieved kinetic kill in past tests. We are developing both proximity fuse detonation as well as kinetic kill. Remember the kill altitude determines advantages of one system over the other. Also an ABM system has several layers designed for various altitude intercepts.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Looks like you guys are runing short of words.
Army will get system which will give max kickback, PAD/PDV and AAD is for pritection of civil area probably work will be given to civil defence to man it.
Maximum kickbacks are in assembling which DREDO does and so do the PSUs.

I really feel sorry you have forgotten TATRA so soon..... The indigenous product

kaheen ki eent kahin ka Rohra, Bhanumati ne kunba jora

Kahati hai indigenous hai thora thora "

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Maximum kickbacks are in assembling which DREDO does and so do the PSUs.

I really feel sorry you have forgotten TATRA so soon..... The indigenous product

kaheen ki eent kahin ka Rohra, Bhanumati ne kunba jora

Kahati hai indigenous hai thora thora "
sir when you dont buy why you care for the assembling and kickback in it?, just let them enjoy foreign maal. :tea:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles